Jongin's Visit Part 2

Precious Babies

Early morning the next day, Chanyeol and Jongin could be seen had woken up from their sleeps. They were making coffee for themselves and chatting. Baekhyun was still sleeping soundly under the smooth-thick comforter since he was feeling tired after feeding his babies the milk and taking care of them almost the whole night. When the two men were laughing, suddenly, they heard a shout coming out from Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s shared bedroom in which surprising them so much.

Without wasting even a second, Chanyeol got up immediately and away from the dinner table, running to the bedroom. Jongin followed him from behind. As soon as they arrived, they saw the sleeping man was talking and begging in his sleep.

“Noooo … noooo … please.”

Chanyeol got on the bed and softly wrapped Baekhyun into his embrace. Baekhyun was trembling and frowning hard with sweats on his forehead.

“No, please. Don’t take my babies away. P-Please …” he continued to beg.

“Baek … Baekhyun,” Chanyeol called for his name in a quite loud tone so that it could wake Baekhyun up from his nightmare.

It worked, because the sleeping man was then slowly trying to open his eyes. As his eyes were wide open, he could see Chanyeol was looking at him worriedly and he hugged the man tightly.

“Y-yeol!” he called with a cracked voice.

“Having nightmare, baby?” asked the husband while the ‘wife’s’ hair.

“Y-Yeah,” replied Baekhyun with his face was hiding onto Chanyeol’s broad chest. “They wanted to take our babies, Yeol. I-I’m scared.”

Baekhyun was really scared with what he just dreamt of. It looked so real, and he was afraid if that was a sign to show that something bad would happen. Chanyeol being the positive one, saying that was just a dream.

“Shh. No one is taking our babies away, Baek. They are right next to you. Look,” he said with a soft voice, and his eyes were fixed on staring at his babies who were their hands and fully awoke.

Baekhyun turned around and sighed happily when he saw his babies. Chanyeol was right. They were alright, and it was only just a dream.

“Yeol, I can’t imagine how my life would be without them. I think I will die.”

Chanyeol smiled and cupped Baekhyun’s cheeks with his palms and kissed him.

“I’m the same. I can’t imagine how my life would be without you three being with me.”

“Urm, guys. Sorry to interrupt, but I suddenly feel awkward here,” said Jongin for all of the sudden, making both men to chuckle.

“Alright. Now, go wash yourself and I’ll check on our babies’ diapers,” told Chanyeol and kissed Baekhyun’s forehead.

---

Kyungsoo came in the afternoon and he brought some food for them to eat. He would join the parents and uncle sitting in the living room after he was done serving the food at the kitchen to be brought to the living room. Baekhyun was changing the babies’ clothes on Jongin’s request because he wanted them to wear the clothes that he had bought for them from America.

“They look beautiful. I’m so good at buying clothes for my niece and nephew,” he praised himself and smiled proudly.

“Yeah, right,” Baekhyun replied.

Not so long after that, Kyungsoo came in with plates of food. Jongin was trailing his eyes at the elder.

“Hi, Jongin,” Kyungsoo greeted him as soon as he done serving them the food.

Jongin moved away as to give some space for Kyungsoo to sit next to him on the two-seater sofa.

“Hi, hyung,” he replied and smiled uneasily.

The atmosphere between the two of them turned awkward—suddenly. Kyungsoo had sat down next to the younger and bit his lower lip while Jongin was scratching his head uneasily. But it only lasted for seconds, because Jongin dared himself to speak up.

“Kyungsoo hyung, can I … can I talk to you for a few minutes?” he asked, and his eyes were then eyeing his brother.

Chanyeol saw him and nodded his head while smirking. So, without wasting more of his time, Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm gently and dragged him out from the living room right away. Kyungsoo was so surprised and clueless until he couldn’t utter a single word to ask Jongin what was going on. Baekhyun was clueless also; wondering why Jongin took his little brother out from the living room.

“Hey, where are you guys going?” Baekhyun asked, but sadly he got ignored.

“Baby, don’t mind them,” said Chanyeol to him while holding his hand.

“What’s wrong, yeobo?” Baekhyun asked, wanting an explanation.

“Jongin’s gonna confess to your brother. We should prepare ourselves to hear the good news after this.”

Both of them were now at the backward, and Jongin was still holding the elder’s hand. The wide-eye boy was staring at him with surprised. Their eyes met each other, and they stayed silent for a while. The frown on Kyungsoo’s face was looking more visible.

“I don’t want to prolong this thing, so I want to tell you now. I like you hyung,” Jongin confessed.

Kyungsoo’s eyes were widening wider. What did he just hear?

“Huh?”

“I like you, Kyungsoo hyung,” confessed Jongin for the second time.

The way he said that was full of seriousness. However, he didn’t have confidence to look at the elder in the eyes after he said that the second time.

“W-What? Sorry, I’m confused,” told Kyungsoo and chuckled uneasily.

He did hear what Jongin had told him very clearly, but he was still in disbelief. This thing happened so sudden and unpredicted.

“Confuse? I’ve told you straight to the point. I like you. I have feelings for you. And I want to ask you out,” replied Jongin, still didn’t dare to look at Kyungsoo.

“Jongin …” Kyungsoo uttered his name in a low voice.

Kyungsoo was speechless. Jongin had confessed to him. He really couldn’t react properly at the moment since he was still in a surprised state.

“I’ll tell you honestly. I’ve fall for you since we met. And when I saw how beautiful you were looking during our hyungs’ wedding, I’ve fallen for you even more hyung,” Jongin admitted, with his hand were busy scratching at the back of his head. “You see … I’ve thought on asking you out before I travelled to America, but things weren’t turning so well. So, I held my intention first. But I want you to know that while I was there, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. You kept on appeared in my mind, and it made me to miss you so much,” he added. His eyes were still staring on the floor. “So urm … I was thinking if you could … urm … would you be my boy—”

Kyungsoo grabbed the back of Jongin’s head for all of the sudden and it caused the boy to couldn’t finish his sentence. He was so surprised.

“Shut up and kiss me already.”

Finally, Jongin dared to make his eyes to look at Kyungsoo in the eyes, and he saw the elder was smiling genuinely at him. He could see happiness in Kyungsoo’s eyes. Jongin grinned slightly. The fact that he knew that he didn’t get rejected by Kyungsoo, it had made his heart to fill with butterflies. Both of them were then smiling at each other, slowly closed their eyes and moved closer towards each other. Their lips touched and were then moving in a perfect rhythm.

---

*Flashback*

The day when Chanyeol picked up Jongin from the airport, the younger had told his brother about his plan to confess to Kyungsoo.

“But why so sudden?” Chanyeol asked, turned his head to Jongin’s side.

“It’s not so sudden. I’ve been wanting to confess to him long time ago. I’m dying to tell him how much I love him. Did you see him in suit during your wedding day? I got attracted to him even more on that day,” Jongin explained.

Kyungsoo in best man suit appeared out in his mind as he was explaining to his brother, and he couldn’t hold himself from not to smile.

“Nope. I didn’t see him. I only focused staring at my Baekhyunnie,” Chanyeol replied and chuckled.

“Doesn’t matter. But promise me that you won’t tell Baek hyung about this plan. Keep this as our little secret till I ask Kyungsoo hyung out, okay?”

“Alright my brother. I promise.”

*Flashback ended*

---

Jongin and Kyungsoo were still kissing each other passionately in the backyard when suddenly there was a splash of water that had caused them to break their kisses and felt surprised. They were soaked.

“Yah! You’re not going to make out in my backyard. Go on a proper date!” Baekhyun shouted from the window upstairs and smiled naughtily while looking at them.

“Hyung!”

Kyungsoo was feeling embarrassed, so he quickly hide his face in Jongin’s chest.

“Shh … shh … psst … go get changed and go away.”

“Chanyeol hyung, I was going to tell him by myself. You said you promised!” Jongin shouted while dragging himself and Kyungsoo to his bedroom for them to change their clothes.

“Haha! Sorry, Jongin-ah. Baek’s gonna find out anyway,” Chanyeol shouted back.

---

The clock had struck nine o’clock at night, and Chanyeol got a text from Jongin, saying that he wouldn’t be back home until tomorrow. Chanyeol replied him with an ‘okay’ and told him that Baekhyun had asked Jongin to look after Kyungsoo. Jongin replied him back by sending a smirking face emoticon.

“Aish, this kid,” said Chanyeol and chuckled.

“What, Yeol?” Baekhyun asked while munching on his popcorn.

“I think our brothers are gonna make love tonight,” said Chanyeol again.

Baekhyun didn’t say anything. There was a long pause after that before Chanyeol started to speak again.

“Urm … should we do it too?” he asked.

The ‘wife’ stopped from eating the popcorn and looked at his husband with a surprised expression.

“No no no,” Baekhyun replied immediately and shook his head.

“But I miss touching you baby.”

Chanyeol became desperate and crawled next to Baekhyun’s left side and bit his neck softly. Baekhyun rejected him by pushing him gently.

“I don’t want to, Yeol.”

He shifted to the right side and moved away.

“Why?” Chanyeol asked with a sad tone and pouted.

“I’m tired, yeobo. Please no. Later okay?”

Baekhyun was serious when he said that he was tired. Waking up every night for hours to feed his two babies and put them back to sleep were sure such tiring tasks. Chanyeol did help him, but Baekhyun was being overly protective and never satisfied with his husband’s works, which made him to become more exhausted.

Chanyeol was a bit feeling upset, and when Baekhyun saw that, he couldn’t resist his husband’s sad face. So, he grabbed Chanyeol’s hands with his, put them on his own face and tilted his head up, looking at the sad man. Chanyeol tried to ignore his eye contact.

“Don’t make that face, please yeobo? You know I’m tired, Yeol. But you can kiss me. Kiss this ugly face of mine as long as you want, eo? I love you, Chanyeol.”

The man was still pretending to watch the tv, but his mind was totally thinking of Baekhyun and he could see the ‘wife’ from the corner of his eyes.

“Yeobo?” Baekhyun whispered.

Before Baekhyun could call him again, Chanyeol’s desperate lips were already on Baekhyun’s sweet lips. Chanyeol could taste the caramel popcorn flavor from the other’s lips and he his bottom’s lips of Baekhyun. Even though they didn’t make love at that night, they did have a long making out session.

---

It was Sunday afternoon already. Kyungsoo and Jongin had come back home, and now, the younger was getting ready to go back to America. As the matter of fact, Jongin had a heavy heart to leave his boyfriend, but what could he do? It was for the sake of his own success too after all. Kyungsoo was upset to be honest. Jongin had made his love confession to him yesterday and now, the younger already had to go back to America and left him. However, he was glad that Jongin finally poured out what he was feeling and confessed to him before he went back to America.

While Jongin was packing his things in his room, Kyungsoo was then started sobbing, which made the younger to look up to where he was looking and stared at the elder.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?”

Kyungsoo didn’t show his crying face to Jongin and just shook his head. Jongin sighed and walked up to Kyungsoo. The cry baby needed to be coaxed.

“Hyung, I know you’re upset, but I can’t do anything about this hyung. My finals exams are just around the corner. I promise I’ll be back as soon as my exams finish. Alright?”

Jongin was standing in front of the elder. He softly grabbed Kyungsoo’s chin and tilted his head up, so that their eyes met.

“Look at me,” he said, and as Kyungsoo did that, Jongin saw sad and lonely tears lingering in his boyfriend’s eyes. “It’s not like I’m not coming back here again, hyung. Please don’t
cry. I won’t be able to stop thinking about you if you’re like this. You don’t want to see this handsome boyfriend of yours to fail his exams, aren’t you?” he joked, hoping Kyungsoo would cheer up.

Kyungsoo shook his head weakly without laughing towards Jongin’s lame joke. Jongin smiled and bent his legs down till his face was at the same level as Kyungsoo. Their foreheads met, Jongin titled their heads together and started to press his lips on Kyungsoo’s. Kyungsoo didn’t move, so Jongin proceeded to his thick lips, and finally, the elder wanted to let out a chuckle.

After they spent five minutes making out on Jongin’s bed, both of them then walked out from the room as Jongin was in hurry to get to the airport. Jongin walked to his niece’s and nephew’s cribs and bent down to give them goodbye kisses.

“Bye you two. Your uncle will be back soon. Don’t miss me too much,” he said.

He then turned around to give Baekhyun a hug.

“I’m so proud of you for giving birth to these twins, hyung. Congrats once again.”

“Thank you, Jongin,” Baekhyun thanked, patted the boy’s back then gave a naughty wink to Kyungsoo’s direction.

Kyungsoo just stared at his brother with a clueless expression. Baekhyun back to stare at Jongin and leaned to the boy’s ear.

“Congratulations to you also for successfully confessing to my brother.”

Jongin chuckled and they both ended up laughing together. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol looked at each other and shrugged.

“What’s with those two? So crazy,” told Chanyeol to the wide-eye boy.

Finished laughing, Jongin then made his way headed towards Kyungsoo and immediately hugged him. Kyungsoo didn’t move. The younger released him from his embrace and cupped his face.

“I love you, Kyungsoo hyung.”

“I love you too, Jongin.”

He gave a final kiss on Kyungsoo’s forehead.

“Urm … are we going or not? Because you’re gonna be late bro if we don’t go now,” Chanyeol spoke up.

“Alright, I’m going. Bye guys,” Jongin shouted before leaving the house.

“Bye!!” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shouted back at the same time and waved their hands.

“Yeobo, be careful while driving, ok? It’s gonna be dark when you get home,” Baekhyun reminded Chanyeol.

“Alright, baby. See you soon.”

---

They had reached the airport and Jongin had done with the checked in. He was ready to get into the plane.

“Thanks, hyung. I’ll come back as soon as possible. Take care of Kyungsoo for me, okay?” he said while he hugged his brother.

Chanyeol then smacked his head and said, “Ya. I’ve been taking care of him more than you do.”

“Haha. Alright. I’m just worried. Take care of your children and Baekhyun hyung too.”

“Yea,yea. Just leave already, bro. You talk too much,” Chanyeol joked and patted Jongin on the back. “Do well in your exams. Make me proud,” he added.

“I will. Okay. I’m gonna go now. Bye hyung,”

Chanyeol smiled and nodded his head. He hated goodbyes, but he held himself from tearing up. As Jongin was already out of his sight, Chanyeol then got ready to go back home.

“Goodbye, Jongin.”

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

A/N: Heyyy * bow 90 degree* I'm sorry for not updating this for the last two week, uni,work and boybands are making me busy hehe i really hope you all like this chapter, i know it's not really baekyeol based but hey it's still kaisoo so :) If you are feeling that this fanfic is getting nowhere you are wrong because this is only the beginning, so warning i am going to skip time from now on and make the twins grow up step by step, otherwise this will become boring and don't worry there will be drama *evil smile*

p.s: if you could watch boyfriend's new mv "WITCH" that will be so great we are trying to get to 1M (here) thanks :)

p.p.s: Thank you so so much to those who subscribe, upvote and comment to precious babies, i really appreciate it so much you guys are awesome :) pls tell me how you feel about this chapter :)