Jongin's Visit Part 1

Precious Babies

Friday night came and Baekhyun was left with Kyungsoo and his babies in the house whereas Chanyeol went to the airport to fetch up Jongin. While waiting for Chanyeol and his brother to come back, both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were busy in the kitchen preparing food for dinner. Kyungsoo was cooking kimchi spaghetti when he asked Baekhyun, who was in the middle of washing vegetables, a question.

“Hyung, can I ask you a question?”

“Uhm? What is it, Kyungsoo?” the elder brother answered.

“How much do you love Chanyeol hyung?”

Baekhyun was a bit surprised at Kyungsoo’s sudden curiosity. He stopped from washing the vegetables and closed the tap. He turned around and saw his little brother had stopped from cooking and was looking at him. As he was looking back at his brother also, Baekhyun then threw him a genuine smile. But it only lasted for some seconds because after that, he turned back to start chopping the vegetables with his smile still carved on his lips.

“Urm … how should I start? You know how much I love him, Kyung. I love your brother-in-law to the moon. He’s my everything. He’s all I need in my life for me to survive, well except for my babies of course,” explained Baekhyun and then chuckled lightly.

Kyungsoo was feeling slightly jealous after he heard what Baekhyun had told him. He expected his brother would mention him also.

“That’s so sweet hyung, but not that sweet because I thought I would be included in the list too,” said Kyungsoo with disappointment.

Baekhyun giggled and stopped from chopping. He walked towards his brother and gave a quick back hug to him with his free hand. His other hand was holding a knife.

“Kyunggie-yah, you know I love you so much right? My beloved lil bro. You’re such a baby, you know?” he teased.

Kyungsoo huffed and slightly pushed Baekhyun’s hand away without turning around. Then, he heard the big brother yelled shortly in pain and caused him to startle. He turned around and saw Baekhyun’s finger was bleeding. It was definitely because of Kyungsoo who pushed him just now and somehow had made his brother to get a cut from the knife. While panicking, he went to his brother.

“Oh my God! Hyung, you okay?”

He grabbed Baekhyun’s hurting finger, gently pulled him to the sink and washed it. Seeing Kyungsoo was looking so nervous and panicked, Baekhyun suddenly felt guilty.

“Kyungsoo, it’s okay. It’s just a little cut. I can treat it myself,” he said.

“No, hyung. I’m going to get killed by Chanyeol hyung when he comes back later. I’ve hurt his precious husband,” said Kyungsoo and although he was panicked, he could still talk sarcastically.

Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol would definitely go mad.

--

An hour passed. The two males had finished cooking and were waiting in the living room for Chanyeol and Jongin to come. Each of them was holding a baby in their arms. Baekhyun was carrying Chanhee while Kyungsoo carried Hyunsu. Ten minutes passed and they could hear the sound of the car parked in the car porch. Baekhyun was excited and quickly got up to get to his husband. They could already hear Jongin’s and Chanyeol’s voices. As the door opened, Chanyeol appeared in front first while holding some of Jongin’s luggage and quickly gave Baekhyun a smile. He bent down a little and kissed the small man on the lips.

“Hey, baby,” he greeted.

“Hey, Yeol,” Baekhyun replied back and grinned happily.

“HELLO!” Jongin popped out behind Chanyeol with a wide grin.

Baekhyun’s excitement doubled as he saw the boy and quickly greeted him back.

“Jongin! Hey, how are you?” Baekhyun asked and hugged the boy.

“I’m fine, Baek hyung. God, are they my niece and nephew?”

“Uh huh. Here, you can hold Chanhee,” he offered.

Baekhyun smiled seeing the excited Jongin and handed him the baby. The three of them then walked inside the house and walked towards Kyungsoo who was holding the baby boy.

“Hey Kyungsoo hyung,” Jongin said and also gave Kyungsoo a hug with one arm, since he was carrying Chanhee.

As he released the man from his hug, Jongin made his eyes to stare at the baby on Kyungsoo’s arms.

“So, this little cutie must be my little nephew Hyunsu, right? Aigoo, how cute.”

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded his head. He made his eyes to stare at Jongin and both of them stared at each other for seconds while smiling warmly. It was as if they were the parents to the babies since both of them were carrying the baby.

“Yeol hyung, you did a great job,” Jongin said jokingly to Chanyeol who was staring at Baekhyun.

“Thanks bro. I know I did,” he said. “Huh? Wait a sec. Baek, come here. What’s with your hand? Why you got your finger wounded?”

Before Baekhyun could say anything, Kyungsoo immediately spoke up. It was better for him to admit by himself instead of his brother did that.

“It was my fault, hyung.”

“Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun called and eyed him.

“He’s going to find out I’m at fault anyway, hyung. It’s better I admit it,” he said.

Chanyeol hummed for seconds and snapped his fingers.

“Kyungsoo, I ban you from coming to our house the whole next week,” said the tall man in a serious tone.

Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were surprised to hear that. Chanyeol was being so mean.

“Yeol, it wasn’t Kyungsoo’s fault. It was an accident,” argued Baekhyun.

“No. No excuses,” said Chanyeol again.

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun called angrily since he was a little angry towards his husband.
“Haha! I’m just kidding, babe. Why would I do that to Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol laughed. “But Kyungsoo, I will surely mean what I said if this thing happen again next time,” he warned and Kyungsoo nodded his head.

“You guys are still the same even after having kids. Grow up, please,” Jongin finally spoke up.

“Whatever. Babe, I’m hungry. What’s for dinner?” Chanyeol asked in a cute tone and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Nothing for you,” answered Baekhyun and released himself from the hug. “Jongin, Kyungsoo has cooked you your favorite Kimchi Spaghetti.”

“Really? Wow! Thanks Kyungsoo hyung,” the younger said.

--

They finally could enjoy their dinner. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sitting next to each other and so as the other two. The babies were in the cribs, placed each side of their parents.

“So Jongin, how’s America?” Baekhyun asked before he started eating his spaghetti.

“Great! I love it, but I love Korea the most,” he said with a chuckled.

The dinner went on with laughter and listening to each other stories. While they were talking, Kyungsoo would sometime steal a chance to glance at Jongin. The way the boy was talking, smiling and laughing, it was something so irresistible that Kyungsoo couldn’t take his eyes off from staring at the boy. Luckily Jongin didn’t notice him because if he did, Kyungsoo would feel embarrassed a lot.

--

After finished helping Baekhyun to do the dishes, Kyungsoo then said his farewell to all of them. He would come to visit them again before Jongin went back to America. Once the man left, the three males then went inside the house. They showed Jongin the room where the younger would be staying for two days and they talked for few minutes before the conversations got ended by Hyunsu’s crying.

“Ohh my baby is crying. Excuse me Mr. Park Chan Yeol, it’s your turn to change the diaper. My finger is injured, so you should do it,” Baekhyun told in a diva way while pointing at their bedroom.

He was still mad at Chanyeol for telling his brother off even though Chanyeol had told him that he was just joking.

“W-What?” Chanyeol asked in surprised where his eyes opened wide.

“Hyung, you haven’t tried it yet?” Jongin laughed and patted Chanyeol’s back. “Go now hyung before your sassy husband get mad at you even more.”

“Yeah, pray for me bro,” he told, got up from the couch and followed Baekhyun into their room.

“I’m going to wash myself. Good night you two,” Jongin said.

--

Chanyeol closed the door behind him when they got into their room.

“Baek, you could have said nicely to me. Now Jongin must be thinking that we are fighting,” he told.

“We are,” Baekhyun said back and rolled his eyes.

“We are?” Chanyeol repeated the man’s words and raised his brows.

He knew exactly the reason behind Baekhyun’s cold way of treating him.

“Babe, I was just joking to Kyungsoo. I can nev-”

“Didn’t I ask you to change Hyunsu’s diaper?” Baekhyun snapped and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Ohh, is that the way how you treat your husband? Just wait, Mr. Park Baekhyun. You just wait,” he told and walked towards his baby boy’s crib. “Appa’s baby boy is such a good boy, aren’t you? Not like your omma,” he complained to the boy.

He then started to change the baby’s diaper. He admitted that he was still feeling scared, but fortunately he did well and Baekhyun was impressed.

“Hmm,” Baekhyun hummed quietly, but Chanyeol could hear him.

“What did you say baby? I did well, right?” he asked.

“Hmm, not bad,” he simply commented and went to get Hyunsu from their bed to be placed in his own crib.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had bought a double sized crib so that the twins could be placed together. One side of the crib was let opened and the crib was connected to their bed at
Baekhyun’s side so that it was easier for Baekhyun to feed them their milk although he was lying down.

Baekhyun started patting his baby boy’s buttocks lightly, gave a peck on his forehead and hummed the same lullaby to make Hyunsu to fall asleep. The man could hear his daughter’s loud crying when Chanyeol was changing her diaper.

“Shh baby, appa is almost done. Just a moment, Chanhee-yah,” Chanyeol cooed.

He was struggling hard to change the little girl’s diaper, and Baekhyun couldn’t help and giggled as he heard his husband who sounded almost like wanted to cry. Chanyeol could hear him.

“Baek, it’s not funny,” he told, but Baekhyun didn’t respond.

Few minutes later, he had successfully done with his work. Chanyeol walked to the other side of the bed, hovered his body over Baekhyun and placed Chanhee next to her brother. As he did that, he took a chance to kiss Baekhyun’s cheek.

“Go away,” Baekhyun told and pushed Chanyeol’s face away.

“I can’t,” he replied and hugged the angry Baekhyun from the back.

“Urgh! I hate you sometimes,” said the man while hiding his face with the pillow.

Chanyeol smiled and tried to pull the pillow away with gentle.

“Baby, come on. I’m your husband. You can’t blame me for getting mad at Kyungsoo for hurting you,” he begged.

“No, you shouldn’t. It was just a cut for God’s sakes,” Baekhyun replied.

“But I said that I’m just joking right? I am not truly mad at him.”

“Still, it was a little offensive.”

Baekhyun still didn’t want to lose the argument. Chanyeol ended up sighing.

“Alright, alright. I’m wrong, but you don’t have to get too upset about it, Baek,” Chanyeol said again, back away and lie next to Baekhyun while the man was facing his babies.

“Whatever,” told Baekhyun.

“Baby, let’s forget about this, kay? I don’t want to fight over small thing like this,” Chanyeol said, still didn’t want to give up in coaxing his angry husband.

After Chanyeol said that, he got up from the bed as he wanted to switch off the lights. He went back to lie beside Baekhyun again and back hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

“Hmm … why is my hand feeling so empty?” he teased, putting his chin on Baekhyun’s shoulder and hummed shortly.

Baekhyun knew exactly what Chanyeol was trying to say. He was trying to mention about Baekhyun hadn’t intertwined his fingers with Chanyeol yet, just like how he used to do every night.

“There’s so much space between my fingers and feel so empty. I wonder what that feeling is.”

Chanyeol kept on talking indirectly like that until Baekhyun let out chuckles from his lips. By hearing the man was chuckling, it had made Chanyeol to smile and gently pressed a kiss on the man’s neck.

“Can you stop Yeol, ok..here....take my hand,” Baekhyun told, finally gave in.

He knew can never stay mad at Chanyeol for longer than few minutes. Chanyeol smiled again. Since Baekhyun had offered him to do that, he immediately did that without wasting anymore of his time.
However, he had accidentally grabbed the injured hand of Baekhyun, making the man to shout shortly.

“Ouch, Yeol!”

He hit Chanyeol’s chest with his other hand and finally turned around so that he could face Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry, baby. Sorry, sorry. I didn’t do that on purpose,” Chanyeol apologized.

Baekhyun pouted and automatically, he rested his head onto Chanyeol’s broad chest. He could clearly listen to his man’s heartbeat. Chanyeol held Baekhyun’s injured hand carefully and stared at it and rub it with his own hands and started kissing every finger softly.

“Baby, you know I can’t sleep without your beautiful fingers intertwine with mine, right?” he whispered, making the other to nod his head slowly.

“I know. I’m the same.”

Baekhyun moved himself a little away from Chanyeol so that they could look at each other clearly. Gently, he pressed his palm over Chanyeol’s chest and smiled.

“Your heartbearts are strong, Yeol. I wish it to remain like that for other years as to show that you’re still alive and be here with me for a longer period of time,” Baekhyun said in a low voice and smiled warmly.

A smile was created on the man’s lips also as he heard that kind of sweet thing told by Baekhyun and he caressed his fingers softly on the ‘wife’s’ cheek.

“I love you, Baekhyun,” he told.

“I love you too, Chanyeol.”

The both of them then fell asleep after few minutes passed while hugging each other with their fingers being intertwined. It was like two souls had been combined into one.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

A/N: I am so so sorry for not updating the last whole week, i was so busy with everything so i hope this chapter make up for my absent with some sassy Baekhyun :),  i tried to make the chapter longer this time, and i think this is the best i can go with the length, otherwise you will have to wait longer which i don't really want. ohh btw i feel like these gifs explains this whole chapter.(cr:owner)

(look at them holding onto each other like there is no one else besides them keke)

p.s: Please Please guys comment, i really would like to know what you think, i need some motivations and ideas to write this because it is kind of hard and your comments are my main source of energy to keep me going and so pls comment, also subscribe if you haven't :) upvote would be nice too

p.p.s: Thank you for reading and supporting Precious Babies :)