First Family Moment

Precious Babies

                                                     

“Baek? Baby? They are here. Our little precious are here, baby,” said Chanyeol in a loving tone to his exhausted and tired husband.

Baekhyun had safely given birth to his babies; boy and girl. The little boy is the elder as he came out 5 minutes earlier than the girl. Baekhyun and Chanyeol named their little boy Hyun Su and their little girl Chan Hee. Each one of them got parts of their name from their parents. Chanyeol had a thing for baby girl and always told Baekhyun that their baby girl would be just like him. She would be her daddy’s little girl. Same goes with Baekhyun. He wanted a boy that would have his husband’s good looking face and nice characters.

Baekhyun was smiling weakly when he heard his children’s voices occupying the small labour room. He felt so happy and proud of himself because he could give birth to two healthy babies. He leaned his head against Chanyeol’s broad shoulder after Chanyeol came back from cutting the umbilical cord. Both of them were admiring how well the nurses carefully taking care of their babies when they were cleaning and checking on the twins to make sure that the babies were perfectly fine. Not so long after that, the babies were handed to their parents’ lovely arms.

Baekhyun carried his baby boy while Chanyeol carried the girl. Both parents were examining how beautiful and perfect their children were, and Baekhyun cried silently at that moment. Chanyeol couldn’t see his husband’s face because Baekhyun’s head was still leaning against his shoulder, but he knew that the latter was crying. The silent atmosphere had explained everything. He smiled and tried to talk after the long silence.

“I am so proud of you, baby. You have no idea how thankful I am right now. Thank you so much for giving me these precious of ours. Our new life has begun now; the life as parents. Baek, you know I love you so much. Thank you once again, baby,” said Chanyeol and gave a kiss on Baekhyun’s still sweaty forehead.

Baekhyun looked up so that he could see his husband’s face and smiled at him.

“I love you too, Chanyeol,” he confessed and back again to look at his baby boy.

He closed his eyes and brought his baby boy near to his chest.

“Baekhyun, I know I used to say that you were the only one that I would always protect and love, but now, I have to add Hyunsu and Chanhee on my list. I will protect you three with all my will and my strength. Thank you once again, baby,” Chanyeol thought.

 


The Parks was now a complete family, and they were having their first family moment together after nine months of waiting.

 

 

 

----------------------

A/N :Hey Guys, omg thank you to those who subscribe just by reading my foreward i felt really happy, i hope this didn't disappoint you, i know it's short because i am still trying to figure out how other exo members should come into the story and this was just a little intro of their first family moment, and i didn't want to keep you guys wait long . Also you guys can suggest me any ideas especially fulffy ideas, i will consider all of it, really thank you for giving precious babies a try, love you <3 please comment so i can tell how you guys feel about this,