Surprise!

Precious Babies

Chanyeol opened the door and let Baekhyun who was carrying Hyun Su to come inside first before him. Once he had entered the house, Baekhyun noticed that their house was very clean and tidy accompanied with the silent and calm atmosphere. Chanyeol came inside also and put the bags that he had been carried just now on the floor. He adjusted his hold so that Chan Hee would feel more comfortable being carried in his protective arms.

“Welcome home Hyun Su and Chan Hee; my precious babies,” said Baekhyun and kissed both of his babies’ cheeks.

As he done that, Baekhyun started his steps to walk to the living room where Chanyeol followed him from the back. However, not so long after that, Baekhyun suddenly stopped from walking and made Chanyeol almost to bump into him.

“Baek, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked in surprised.

He stood up next to Baekhyun and used his fingers to lift Baekhyun’s head up, so that the other would look at him. He could see Baekhyun’s beautiful eyes were teary. With a frown expression, he asked him a question again.

“Hey, baby. Why are you crying? Do you feel hurt?”

“N-no, Yeol. It’s just … I-I am happy that we finally can live in this house as a complete family. The two of us and babies in our arms, it … it looks perfect,” Baekhyun explained.
Chanyeol smiled warmly at Baekhyun’s sweet words then kissed his forehead.

“Me too. I’m happy like you also, Baby. This is our dream, and it has come true,” the man replied and softly pulled Baekhyun into his warm hug where Baekhyun hid his face into the man’s broad chest.

Seconds later, Chanyeol burst out chuckling and then gently dragged Baekhyun into the kitchen. Baekhyun was really surprised towards Chanyeol’s act. Once they had entered the kitchen, Baekhyun’s heart felt like dropping and his eyes widen when suddenly he heard loud cheers coming from there.

“SURPRISE!!!”

“Oh my God, everyone! Don’t cheer too loud. You guys are gonna scare my babies. But oh God, once again! What are you all doing here?” Baekhyun asked happily.

Baekhyun was shocked but happy at the same time as to see the people he knew and love were gathering together in his house; his and Chanyeol’s cousins.

“Welcoming party for our little niece and nephew, of course!” said the cousins excitedly together.

“We planned this, baby,” Chanyeol said.

“Really? I’m feeling overwhelmed,” Baekhyun said and smiled.

--

Kris, Tao, Lay and Sehun are Chanyeol’s cousins whereas Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Suho are Baekhyun’s. The six of them then walked towards the married couple with excitement all over their faces. Tao took Hyun Su gently from Baekhyun’s hold while Suho took Chan Hee.

“Careful, okay?” Baekhyun reminded them because he was worried that his babies might fall out from their holds.

“Oh please bacon. I’ve held babies before,” Suho said.

“But it’s different this time, hyung. They are my babies. I don’t want anything bad to happen to them,” Baekhyun fought back.

“Alright, alright, mama Baek. I’ve received your reminder, your highness,” Suho joked and then walked to the living room first.

“Baek, what do you mean by ‘it’s your babies this time?’ Does it mean that if someone else’s babies, you will not care if they hurt? That’s the question from the galaxy,” Kris suddenly let out his weird question; making everyone to roll their eyes in annoyance.

“Seriously, Kris. Stop with your stupid galaxy thing!” Luhan scolded.

“But I am asking the right question. You know, since we—”

While Kris was talking, Xiumin immediately asked everyone to leave him and walk to the living room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and the others agreed to do so.

“You’re making a shame of yourself, cousin. Bye, hyung,” Tao said.

“Hey, wait up!” Kris called and followed them walking into the living room.

At the living room, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sitting on the couch while hugging each other whereas their cousins were sitting on the floor. They were admiring the babies and couldn’t stop from looking at them. The reminding six were arguing with Tao and Suho because they wanted to have their turns to carry the babies also, but both of them didn’t want to let the babies go yet.

“Did you really called them up, Yeol?” Baekhyun asked him in a whispering tone; having their own moments for a while since the cousins were busy focusing on the babies.

“Yes, I did baby,” the husband replied.

“Yeol, you are the best you know that?”

Chanyeol smiled broadly and raised his brow.

“Yeah, I always know that,” he answered proudly and both of them smiled at each other and then proceeded with kissing each other passionately.

“Eww, you two are so gross,” Lay commented.

As they both heard that, they stopped from kissing each other and saw everyone’s eyes were staring at them. Baekhyun didn’t like awkwardness, so he took a cushion and threw it at Kris’s face so that everyone would start talking and didn’t stay silent.

“Why did you do that? Don’t mess up with a galaxy guy,” Kris questioned stupidly.

“Baekhyun, we are lucky because this dumb giant isn’t our cousin,” said Luhan.

“Hey, don’t call our Kris dumb you girly deer!” argued Tao, Lay and Sehun.

“Who the hell is girly? I’m the manliest man ever on earth!” Luhan argued too.

“Cut it out the four of you. The babies started squirming,” Chanyeol ordered.

“Yeah, yeah. Tao, Suho, handle them. By the way you two, the eight of us were trying so hard not to make noise when you both were having your family moment after you guys entered the house just now, you know?” Lay told.

“Okay … then why were you guys hiding then? You guys could have wait for us in front of the house,” Baekhyun replied.

“Because we wanted to make a surprise,” Chen answered.

--

“Hyun Su has Chanyeol’s ears and eyes,” Luhan said while smiling at the couple. “And our Chan Hee got her eyes and lips from our family right, Baek?” Luhan talked again.

“Uh duh~ Chan Hee does look like Chanyeol hyung also. Both babies have Chanyeol’s hyung gene,” Sehun argued.

“Excuse me? So, you think our Baekhyunnie is only a birth machine? His babies cannot have his looks and genes?” Luhan started to argue again too.

“Guys, don’t fight,” Chanyeol told, but he got ignored.

Chanyeol got up from the couch and got Hyun Su and Chan Hee from Suho and Tao since he wanted to let the eight of them argued without making his babies to feel distracted. Baekhyun then carried his daughter.

The cousins from both sides of the family then started arguing about which looks that their niece and nephew most have. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were just smiling and chuckling as to see their families had become a little closer (although they were fighting). Before this, both sides of the family weren’t in a good condition when Chanyeol and Baekhyun got married because they were opposing their marriage. The only reason was, they were the first and only members in their own family who married a guy; in the other word was gay.

However, when the cousins were objecting their relationship, their brothers; Kyungsoo and Jongin on the other hand were being vice versa. They accepted their brothers’ relationship because they knew and understood more the love that they had between them compared to the cousins.

And after the cousin found out how much Chanyeol and Baekhyun love and took care of each other, and Baekhyun got pregnant, they finally gave up trying to separate the couple and accepted them in the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

A/N: Hello again, finally the family is back at their sweet home, baekhyun got emotinal because you know that was his ultimate dream especially because he had a hard time with twin pregnancy,and yes i've added the whole exo in, i feel better now because i wanted them to come in, (if you are not comfortable with kris being in this story i'm sorry but i still love him as exo so..sorry). Since this story is just family fluff, i won't make the chapters long because otherwise the story will finish really quickly. Also i think i can only update every three or four days.

p.s: so the next chapter is going to be really fluffy i mean like you will just turn into a ball of fluff, because here i am thinking about writing the next chapter just give me feels, yep that's how fluffy it's gonna be and they are going to have to take care of the babies on their own now so that is coming up too.Just reminder that the babies are still really young so they are still quite most of the time.

p.p.s: Thank you so much for supporting Precious Babies, again please comment and tell me what you think, love you guys <3 see ya