File 4: Kidnapped

Duty vs. Love - Discontinued

Hello? Have you been here before?

Oh yes, it's you. Would you like to resume your file?

Yes? Please close the door carefully.

Loading File...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Loading Complete...

Please Proceed...

"What are we supposed to do then?" Kwangmin yelled at Youngmin. Youngmin stared at him seriously, raising an eyebrow. 

"What we always do," Youngmin said with a smirk. Kwangmin matched his smirk. 

"You mean...?"

"Of course."

"Should we...?"

"No doubt."

"Knock it off with your twin thing!" Jeongmin cried out, shaking his head out in confusion. "We don't get it!"

"I do," Minwoo said, pointing at himself. 

"But you three were together even before we were all adopted!" Donghyun pointed out, also confused. 

"Then we'll explain it clearly," Youngmin said, mischeviously raising a finger.

"We'll just do what we always do," Minwoo stated, grinning.

"We'll cause trouble," Kwangmin winked. Jeongmin, Donghyun, and Hyunseong looked at each other and slowly began to smile.

"You mean...?" Jeongmin started.

"Seriously...?" Donghyun wondered. 

"We're going to...?!" Hyeonsung realized.

"Yup!" the three youngest of the group agreed in unison. The three older boys looked at each other and matched smirks. 

"Let's go," Donghyun ordered, standing with a playful smile.


"Detention," Sooyeon issued Jeongmin, sighing. She eyed the innocent-looking boy who had been caught attempting to vandalize a wall of the school, for the fifth time that day as she wrote out the detention slip.

She could faintly see Youngmin and Kwangmin from the corner of her eye, attempting another prank, re-painting a teacher's car in inappropriate ways, for the seventh time that day.

On the other corner of her eye she could see Donghyun and Hyunseong waiting at the top of the building across the yard to attempt to hit passing students with water balloons for the sixth time.

Right behind Jeongmin, who was somewhat trying to hide the boy, Minwoo was waiting in the brush with a paintball gun to vandalize the same wall with some creative shooting for the eighth time that day. 

She reached into her bag and with a quick flick of her wrist, Jeongmin and Minwoo were effectively pinned to the ground and wall with playing cards. She held four more between the craters of each hand, and with a smooth flick of her wrist, the other four members of the group were pinned to buildings. She closed her eyes and soon, the six boys were in front of her, trapped in prisons of cards that somehow stuck together with enough force as to not drop the males. She opened her eyes as the cards gently set the sitting boys down on the ground before flying into her bag neatly.

"What gives?" she asked. "Is something the matter?" She looked at them with worried eyes. Minwoo gave a shaky laugh.

"What? Nothing's wrong!" he lied. 

"What he means is that it's a normal day, isn't it?" Youngmin covered, jumping in front of Minwoo.

"Us pranking and you punishing is every day," Kwangmin joined his brother. Sooyeon's eyes softened. 

"Alright," she decided. "I'll be in my office. Forget about the detentions for today. Let me know when you guys are ready to talk. Oh, and don't worry about me. Just stay away from the Heads." She walked away calmly and the six boys looked amongst each other before hitting their foreheads in unison.

"I forgot that she'd worry about us first," Youngmin groaned.

"We all forgot," Kwangmin added. "What should we do now?" 

"Isn't that easy?" Hoya questioned, walking over. "We just convince the girls to join as Heads. After all, that's the reason that she's upset in the first place, right?" 

"That's it!" Minwoo realized. "Let's do it!" 

"I'll get my Head of General Welfare with Donghyun. Kwangmin and Youngmin can try and get the Vice President while Minwoo and Jeongmin can convince the Head of the Disciplinary Committee. Hyunseong should go see if Taemin and him can do anything about the Head of Logistics," Hoya ordered. 

"Who died and made you boss?" Donghyun asked sarcastically, though he got up anyways, brushing off his pants.

"Operation: 'Happy President' is now a-go!" Donghyun yelled as he and Hoya began to walk off, all of them completely disregarding the warning that she had given them just moments before. 


Class 2-B:

"I told you no!" Miho yelled, furious. 

"But we want the President to be happy!" Youngmin whined, clinging onto one of Miho's feet. 

"She only wants you guys!" Kwangmin added, also whining as he clung to her other foot. Miho fumed, kicking them off.

"What part of no do you two not understand?" she asked, storming out of the room with her bag in tow. The two twins looked at each other before chasing her. 

"Come on!" Youngmin begged, turning the corner with Kwangmin close behind. "It's not that ba-" He looked with wide eyes around the empty hall. 

"Youngmin, please tell me this is a dream," Kwangmin gulped.

"I was about to ask the same thing," Youngmin said with equal disbelief. The two looked at each other, cursing.

Class 1-A: 

"Look, I can't," Erang decline, clearly distressed.

"It's not that bad," Hoya assured, leaning on her desk casually. "You'll have me to help you." 

"Well, to be truthful, Hoya here is the worst part of the job," Donghyun jokingly said, laying a hand on her shoulder while sighing. 

"Hey!" Hoya yelled, offended. Erang cracked a smile. Hoya noticed at the corner of his eye, and smiled, turning to her. 

"See? We're not so bad, right?" he asked. "This isn't every day I'll admit, but at the Student Council, moments like these are plenty." Erang's smile quickly dropped from her face and adopted a more reserved look, blushing. 

"It's not that I wouldn't like to," she muttere slowly. "It's just..." She stood up abruptly. 

"Look, I have to go," she said quickly, gathering her things as the bell rang. She spared the two a single glance before leaving the class. 

"Wait up! We're not done convincing you!" Donghyun shouted honestly. The two ran after her before facing a hallway full of bright colors. 

"See her?" Donghyun called out. Hoya shook his head and closed his eyes. He opened them abruptly before shouting.

"She's gone!"

"Gone?" 

"Gone!" Hoya said in surprise. "She's disappeared!"

Class 1-C:

"I don't want to join!" Jungwon whined.

"Why not?" Taemin asked her, sitting on the seat in front of her. 

"It's not bad being in the Student Council," Hyunseong said somewhat confusedly. "What's wrong with being in it?" 

"I don't have to and I'm not going to," Jungwon said with finality in her voice. 

"But the President only wants you guys," Hyunseong revealed grandly.

"Tell her to get someone else," she replied immediately. 

"She won't," Taemin murmured sadly. "She says that it has to be you guys. She says that no one else can do it,"

"She's delusioned," Jungwon said quickly, gathering her things. 

"Sooyeon-Noona is not!" Taemin defended. Jenny rolled her eyes. 

"You can say whatever, but I won't, ok?" she half-shouted before half-running out of the room. Hyunseong and Taemin followed her, but couldn't see her in the empty hallway.

"She disappeared," Hyunseong said in disbelief. 

"Well, we should check nearby classrooms to see if she hid," Taemin suggeste logically, though he also was frowning. 

"No, Taemin! I really mean it!" he shouted, shaking the other's shoulders frantically.

"You seriously mean...?!" Taemin drifted off in realization. 

"Yes! She's gone!" Hyunseong shouted.

Class 1-F:

"Get. Out. Of. My. Face," Seungyeon snapped at Jeongmin who was just a few inches from her face.

"Come on! You have to come back!" Minwoo begged, shoving Jeongmin away, but being sure to stay at least a foot away from the non-touchy-feely girl. 

"It's not like I was there in the first place," Seungyeon pointed out, popping a bubble with her gum. 

"Bu-!" Jeongmin attempted to point out, stopping at her glare. 

"Look. I'm not joining some goody-two shoes and groups of wimps to help this stupid school out. Find someone else!" she complained. The other kids in the room glanced at the three, whispering rumors and things that were most likely far from the truth.

"Yah," Seungyeon droned out menacingly. "I don't want to hear a word about what's going on right now. I hear a word and I don't care who did it, I will hurt all of you." She looked around the room, satisfied at the silence and fear. 

"Won't the Student Council protect us from her?" one boy called out bravely, and most likely with a death wish. Seungyeon's eyes narrowed.

"Oh, actually, the President would probably write it off as defending honor, so she might punish you instead. She hates rumors," Woohyun said, walking into the room. 

"What are you doing here?" Seungyeon asked suspiciously. "I'm not joining for the last time." Woohyun held up his hands in mock surrender.

"I'm not here for you today," he said coolly. "I'm here for the other two. She heard that all of you had been ignoring her orders to not bother the Heads." 

"But we're-" 

"No buts," Woohyun cut off Minwoo. "She ordered all of you into her office immediately." Minwoo and Jeongmin hung their heads in defeat, knowing that her orders were final. 

"Alright," the two agreed. 

"Let us know if you ever change your mind though," Minwoo whispered to Seungyeon as the three left. Woohyun wrapped an arm around Minwoo's neck, pulling him along.

"Come on! She's not happy!" he said, as they exited the room with swift and urgent steps. Seungyeon rolled her eyes and grabbed her things, walking passed the whispering, fearful students and the teacher who had, by now, given up on the class. She walked into the hall and disappeared.


Jungwon woke up to heavy, colorful language by her ear. She opened her eyes a bit, startled by the dim lights that met her eyes, before her eyes fluttered open all the way.

"You're finally up," a familiar voice grumbled. Jungwon turned her head towards the voice on the left, regretting it when her head began to spin. She blinked before her mind cleared and she could recognize the girl as the one who was nominated for the position of Head of the Disciplinary Committee, Seungyeon. Vaguely, she could see more recognizable girls beside her. Jungwon looked around the room, finding an old warehouse-like place, sunlight streaming in through cracks between the old wooden walls and dusty windows barred by wooden planks.

"What's going on?" she asked, finding herself tied down on a chair.

"Well, we're kidnapped," Erang answered from the other side of Seungyeon.

"No," Seungyeon said sarcastically. "We're at an amusement park and eating ice cream with a group of hot guys." 

"Don't be such a bummer," Miho scolded coolly from the very end of the line of girls. 

"Aren't you guys too laid back? I mean, you're all captured and just talking as if this happens all the time," a male voice called out from one corner of the dimly lit room. 

"Step into the light dumb@$$. We can't see," Seungyeon bluntly insulted. 

"Shouldn't the people who are kidnapped be more afraid than that?" another voice from another corner asked.

"Shouldn't kidnappers be more scary?" Miho questioned blankly. There was a chuckle hidden behind coughing from the first voice. 

"You are all...interesting," the voice said in between laughs. 

"Whatever you say," Miho and Seungyeon stated in unison. The two turned to each other and nodded slightly. 

"Look. We really don't care what in the world you're doing, but just get out with it will you?" Miho asked, her head rolled back in defiance. 

"Don't forget that you're at our mercy," another voice reminded, a dark figure against the center of the wall. 

"I really don't know or care who you all are," Jungwon started. "But I don't really like being held captive." 

"Release us please?" Erang requested politely.

"Sorry, but you're our one way ticket to get a crack at good ol' Miss President," the second voice apologized, not at all apologetic.

"You're the one who held a gun to Erang's head," Seungyeon observed. 

"Oh, we have a smart one," the one at the corner said cockily, striding over and standing in front of the group, his face now distinguishable. 

"This is a pain," Miho complained in disgust. "I'm here in this school for two days and I'm already caught up in some kind of thing." 

"Yo! How are the captives?" a voice called out as a door swung open, creaking loudly and causing dust to stream down from the ceiling.

"Dongwoo!" the boy shouted, grabbing the other by the collar. "Do you want the whole room to fall down on us?"

"My bad," Dongwoo said, raising his hands. "I wanted to check if Sungyeol, Sungjong, or you needed to take a break." One boy from the corner stood up, calling to the other.

"Hey Sungjong, let's take a break," the boy, Sungyeol, called out. 

"Which Hyung will take our place?" Sungjong asked, getting up as well.

"L, Dongwoo, and I will watch over them," the boy said, shoving Dongwoo. "Call L for me." 

"Alright Sunggyu-Hyung," Sungjong said as he and Sungyeol left. Seungyeon raised an eyebrow.

"What a wimp," she said bluntly.

"That's not nice," Erang hissed under her breath. Seungyeon rolled her eyes.

"I need to go pee," Jenny muttered. 

"Now?" Miho asked in disbelief. "Isn't your bladder your last worry?" 

"Well, it's not as if we're about to die," Jenny pointed out.

"Are you sure?" Dongwoo asked, holding a sharp sword to Seungyeon's neck.

"What's with this sword? And why do you people have weapons of all things?" Seungyeon asked in disbelief. 

"What is with this school is the better question," Miho said dryly. "Do you think now's okay?"

"Okay? This is perfect!" Seungyeon said, laughing as the ropes broke and she kneed Dongwoo without any qualms in the groin.

Dongwoo groaned and collapsed on the floor as Miho jumped up, the ropes almost magically falling off of her. She threw a kick at Sunggyu as Seungyeon untied the other two girls. 

"How did you two...?" Erang asked, open in disbelief as Seungyeon cut her ropes. She held up a pocket knife, smirking.

"Never leave without it," she said before jumping away to throw a punch at Sunggyu. Miho untied Jungwon and held up a small odd contraption.

"I never leave without this," Miho said, also smirking. 

"What is that?" Jungwon asked, confused.

"Who knows?" Miho laughed off, gesturing for the two to follow her. 

"I'm leaving it to you!" Miho yelled to Seungyeon who was practically bouncing off of the walls, trashing the room as Sunggyu tried to catch her in vain. 

"Yeah yeah," she said dryly, dodging a sharp kick from Sunggyu. "Shouldn't you hurry?" 

"Later!" Miho shouted, as the door opened, revealing a cute, dark-haired boy.

"What the f-" he started to say before Seungyeon kicked his side while dodging Sunggyu.

"Whoa! Watch it!" Seungyeon yelled at the boy.

"L!" Sunggyu called out, making a grab for the girl who jumped out of the way.

"Whoo!~" Seungyeon shouted, jumping around the room as the two boys frustratedly began to try and catch her.

Meanwhile, Miho and the two others were out the door and walking down the hall stealthily. For minutes they walked down the old maze-like halls before coming upon a door. Miho held a finger up to her lips while Jungwon and Erang nodded.

Slowly, Miho opened the door before cursing loudly and slamming the door shut. 

"Move! Run!" Miho shouted, shoving the two girls. The three barely made it a yard before the door was opened by Sungyeol. Sungyeol cursed.

"They escaped!" he shouted, dashing after them. Sungjong appeared with wide eyes. He flung his arm back with the other facing them, barely missing Jungwon by a hair and cracking the wall instead. Sungyeol made a movement as if throwing something and a crack appeared above Erang's head. 

"Holy motherf-" 

"Do you really have time to cuss?" Erang cut off Miho.

"Well sorry!" Miho apologized, not really apologetic at all. "Do I have time to watch my language? What the h311 are they throwing anyways?"

"What the h311? Arrows?!" Jungwon noticed.

"What?! No way!" Miho yelled just as something barely missed her face, sticking to and creating a large crack in the wall.

"Oh h311 no!" she shouted, ducking under it and continuing to run as multiple other cracks appeared on the wall while there was a constant sound of sh~ing!

"Is that a throwing knife?" Miho recognized as one nearly took of Erang's head. "I thought those were only in movies!" 

"I thought so too!" Jungwon shouted back, wincing as one arrow made a large cut on her shoulder. The three ran, avoiding major injuries, but obtaining minor cuts as they ran down the hallways, trying to escape. 

"What is with this f***ing school?!" Miho shouted in frustration.

"When are they going to run out of arrows and throwing knives anyways? And why do they all look alike?" Jungwon asked frustratedly.

"I don't know, but what about Seungyeon?" Erang asked as she winced when one throwing knife skimmed across her leg, blood staining their path.

"Well-" Miho stopped, barely missing collision with the wall of the dead-end. She cursed as Jungwon and Erang stopped as well, mouths open as they stared at the wall.

"Finally!" Sungyeol groaned, holding numerous throwing knives in the cracks of his hands. Sungjong fitted an arrow into his bow, taking aim and releasing. The arrow snapped in half, laying in two broken pieces on the ground while a card was stuck in the wall, a colored joker.

Now Closing File...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Please Proceed to the Next File...