File 10: A Free Day (And A Date?!) Or...Is It?

Duty vs. Love - Discontinued

Please identify yourself.

Oh. It has been quite a long time. You are well, I assume.

Would you like to resume your file?

Yes? Please don't get lost inside.

Loading File...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Loading Complete...

Please Proceed...

"What's with calling us on our day off Ms. Pres?" Seungyeon complained, her hair still wet from an early morning shower. She groaned. "And put the f***ing book down please!"

She complied, placing the book down gently. (I'm getting you out of harm's way.)

"I sincerely apologize. I simply thought that the long mission from the day before would need a reward," she stated calmly. She pulled the glasses from her face, throwing many colorful plastic cards on the table. "How does a single day of all-expense-paid shopping sound?"

"You're joking," Miho gawked.

"Why should I kid?" she countered.

"So the Heads, the Vice Heads, and SHINee are now going on an entirely free shopping spree," Jenny confirmed.

"Infinite has also agreed to come on the condition of no outside plans nor inside plots," the President added.

"Excuse me?" Miho asked with confusion.

"Infinite is coming with no funny business allowed," Erang translated.

"Dude, dumb down your vocabulary," Seungyeon muttered. She groaned. "I can't believe I had to say that to someone other than a teacher."

"It is my honor then," she lightly stated, her eyes brightly twinkling.

"Alright! Let's go shopping!" Jungwon cheered happily, jumping up. Sooyeon smiled, grabbing the cards off of her desk. She flung them neatly, the plastic item landing on each of their heads, surprising them. 

"Wah!" Taemin cried out as he nearly dropped it. Her eyes sparkled lightly before she handed five cards to Miho. 

"Those are for Infinite," she muttered, pulling out a pen. "Now go have fun shopping."

"Not coming?" Erang asked.

"I hold no real interest in it," she explained, returning to her papers. 

"Whoa! Hold up! Did you just say you hate it?!" Miho questioned.

"I do not dislike it nor do I like it," she vaguely answered. Miho grabbed her wrist, pulling her.

"Come with us!" she urged.

"I have work to accomplish," the President excused, not even lurching at Miho's insistent pulling.

"D*** girl! Why're you so heavy, but short?" Miho teased as she irritatedly continued to pull on her arm.

"I prefer strong to heavy," Sooyeon muttered, swiping her arm away. "Just go and have fun." 

"...Fine," Miho grumbled as they all exited. 

Silence filled the room and sighing heavily, she returned to her work. Pressing her cool hand against her burning forehead, she attempted to work and read, the blurry words unable to form sentences. She shifted uncomfortably, ignoring the dulling pain that seared across her back. That is, until 10 minutes later, Infinite walked in with bright smiles and loud chatter.

"May I help you? The Vice Head holds your cards," she stated with a bit of exhaustion.

"We know!" Sungjong brightly stated.

"Then why-" 

"Up we go!" Sungyeol cut off, picking her up. 

"Kya-!" she cried out, blushing. She paused a bit in surprise at his action and the lack of irritation from her wound. "Wha-What!? Put me down!" 

"No can do, Ms. Pres!" Sungyeol brightly declined as they all strode down the halls happily. "We got orders!"

"This is ridiculous," she muttered, burying her face in her hands, embarrassed by his happy face, his lifting of her, and the odd comfort she found in his arms.

"Well, we're here!" Sungyeol happily declared as he gently placed her inside the seat next to the driver's, going around and taking the wheel himself. Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo squished into the seat behind them while Sunggyu climbed onto the trunk.

"Still gets carsick?" the President asked, directing a glance at Sunggyu.

"Yup. So we'll take the long way," Sungyeol decided, smiling.

"We're going Hyung!" he shouted, sticking his head out the window. Sunggyu held his hand, a thumbs up, as the three in the back (excluding Myungsoo and inserting Sungyeol) shouted excitedly. The President couldn't stop the infectious smile that crawled up her face as she stared out the window. 

(They're so energetic.)


"And I am here because you assumed I needed to 'open my eyes to the wonders of shopping,' or am I wrong?" the President asked Miho, who looked a bit nervous under the hard gaze of the short girl.

"Uh...yes?" she answered honestly. The President sighed, turning away from her.

"You pulled me from my work for no logical reason. I said I merely held no interest. I never stated detestion," she explained.

"She said she just didn't care, but she didn't hate it," Erang translated.

"Oh...My bad," Miho apologized. She sighed again.

"Since I am here, I might as well make the most of it. I will need the Heads to please tell me your phone numbers," she requested, pulling out her iPhone. The case was covered with pink flowers and the others stared at it curiously.

"Is there something the matter?" she asked.

"No. It's just...you have that case?" Seungyeon bluntly pointed out.

"Yes? And?" the President inquired, an eyebrow raised. 

"Never mind. My number is XXX-XXXX," she muttered, pulling out her own iPhone. The case had a stamp made on it that read 'Warning! Certified Dancer High Voltage.'

"What? Is there something wrong with it?" she grumbled, looking at the speechless Heads.

"No. I simply admired how it suits you," Sooyeon muttered, dialing in the number. They were silent.

Jungwon pulled out hers, the usual pink, bunny-cased iPhone before telling them her number.

Quickly, Miho pulled out her own iPhone, a simple chocolate-looking case on it as she told her own number. Jungwon admired it, half-drooling.

"Is it edible?" she muttered, her mind elsewhere.

"No," Miho confusedly answered, rolling her eyes.

Erang pulled out her own, an iPhone with a piano case, her name written in with a purple marker neatly. The flicker of a smile ran across the President's face.

"Very...beautiful," she complimented.

"...Thank you," Erang thanked, slightly blushing and smiling.

"If anything is needed, contact each other or me," Sooyeon ordered the group gathered around her. Though most of them had dressed in their school uniforms, some from laziness and others simply because they had no time, Jinki, Hyunseong, Donghyun, Hoya, Taemin, and Woohyun had dressed up casually, sending some passing girls to throw a second look at, not only the six, but at the other males who were (though hard to admit) good-looking.

The passing stares and whispers were easily ignored, especially when grumblings of 'girlfriends' arose.

"Sooyeon-Noona," Taemin called. The President blushed a bright red.

"Wh-What?" she asked.

"Ehehe. Can you shop with me today?" he questioned, smiling happily, flowers practically flying by his face. The others crowded close.

"Oh! Watch out Ms. Pres. Guess someone has his eye on you," Seungyeon teased, smirking. 

"What if I don't agree?" Sungyeol pouted, his eyes narrowing at the young boy as he latched his arms around her neck. Seungyeon ignored the beginnings of the glaring contest she began.

"Well, I'm done teasing Ms. Pres here, so later," Seungyeon said, sauntering off. Minwoo and Minho followed, talking happily about a random topic.

"I'll be going too," Dongwoo informed as Woohyun left with him, the two laughing and chatting animatedly.

"I'll be shopping now!" Miho quickly muttered before running off, Jinki, Sungjong, Donghyun, and Youngmin in tow, accidentally swept up by her cheery talking.

"Bye!" Jungwon hyperly rushed out before running off. Myungsoo walked off, Jonghyun and Hyunseong striking up a conversation together.

"Ah...I will...see you later," Erang somewhat awkwardly stated, walking off.

"I'll come too," Hoya and Sunggyu offered at once, following her.

"Shopping!" Kibum cheered, Jeongmin pulled along by force to carry bags.

"...I'll leave now," Sooyeon excused, heading away from the large structure.

"Wait wait! Sooyeon-Noona," Taemin called. "Can you come with me for a minute?"

"Well..."

"Please?" he begged, using his best puppy-dog eyes.

"Sure," she agreed automatically.

"Let me come too!" Sungyeol hyperly joined in. 

"Would you like to join?" she asked Kwangmin who blinked.

"Of course," he answered with a smile. Sooyeon tried to hide her smile as the three boys pulled her along happily.

(I suppose that supervision is necessary to guard them as well.)


"Why are you guys here with me?" Seungyeon asked, fuming.

"Uh..." Woohyun tried to excuse.

"Oh well. You're all carrying the bags then," she decided quickly.

"Wah!...What's up with that logic?" Minho laughed, his chuckles low and throaty. She turned her face away from them, a bit red. (What's with that laugh?)

"It's my logic," she retorted. "Now either you, Dongwoo, Minwoo, and Minho agree or leave."

"Alright!" Minwoo agreed with an eye smile. "I'll be happy to help."

"Can't let the lady carry her own bags," Minho excused as Dongwoo agreed.

"Let's go shopping then!" Woohyun cheered.


"I feel like I have stalkers," Miho muttered bluntly.

"That's not nice," Sungjong pouted. She rolled her eyes, pinching his cheeks.

"So you say, but I really feel like that," she explained, letting him go when he started to complain.

"Don't worry. We'll be proper gentlemen and carry your bags," Youngmin offered with a polite smile. She raised an eyebrow.

"Somehow I don't trust that," she honestly stated.

"What if you have a problem though?" Donghyun pointed out, giving a playful smile.

"I don't believe that either," Miho bluntly declined, walking with slightly faster steps.

"Don't worry. I think that it'll work out," Jinki somewhat comforted with a hesitant smile as he tried to keep up. She looked at him for a few seconds before turning to the other two, pointing at Jinki.

"Ok. Now I think he's right," she truthfully revealed.

"Why?" Youngmin asked with confusion. Jinki tripped and fell flat on his face.

"Because I don't think that someone that clumsy can be evil," she easily stated, giving him a hand up.


"Do you need anyone to help you, my Princess?" Myungsoo muttered, a playful twinkle in his eyes. 

"Only if a Knight comes rescue me," she answered with a teasing wink. 

"Careful 'Black Knight,' " Jonghyun warned, grabbing Jungwon by the shoulders. "This 'Magician' might just make her disappear."

"Then the 'Nobleman' here will sweep her off of her feet," Hyunseong joined in, pulling her away from Jonghyun by the hand.

Jungwon giggled, slipping from Hyunseong's grip.

"Only if the Princess can be caught!" she teased, running off happily. The three boys looked at each other, smiling and laughing, before chasing after their escaping 'Princess.'


"This...You don't really have to carry my bags," Erang declined Sunggyu and Hoya's offer.

"You sure?" Hoya asked dubiously.

"A girl shouldn't be too rough on herself," Sunggyu added.

"She said that she was fine," Kibum stated with exasperation, rolling his eyes. He took her hand.

"Come on! Let's get some outfits together!" he cheered.

"You're into this," Jeongmin half-complimented and half-insulted, popping a stick of gum into his mouth. 

"Shopping is my zone," Kibum happily declared, dragging Erang. "Now come on!~" 


Taemin plopped a pair of white bunny ears onto her head, smiling brightly as she turned red.

"I knew it! Sooyeon-Noona looks so cute!" he squealed, hugging her before placing a pair of matching ears on his own head. "Now we match!" 

"I want to see!" Sungyeol cheered, taking a glance at her before wrapping his own arms around her.

"Can I take Sooyeon-Noona home?" Taemin innocently joked, laughing.

"Don't joke about that stuff," Kwangmin scolded, pulling the red girl away. He quickly looked down at her before looking away, letting go.

"A-A-Anyways, we're here to shop right? Let's not play around," he said, trying in vain to remain composed. 

"It's fine. I'm accompanying your shopping trip," Sooyeon excused with a smile. Kwangmin turned a shade of pink, making her tilt her head in confusion. She put a hand on the back of his head, meeting their foreheads together.

"Hmmm...No fever," she stated, worried, though Kwangmin looked like he might faint any second. 

"It's fine," he hurriedly assured, taking a few steps away from her. 

"Don't steal Sooyeon-Noona away!" Taemin pouted, grabbing her arm. 

"Meanie meanie!" Sungyeol insulted, latching onto her other arm. The two dragged her away, sticking their tongues out at the poor boy who was left behind. Sooyeon sighed before Taemin and Sungyeol met heads. 

"It's not nice to leave without paying," she scolded, pulling off the ears off of her head and Taemin's and returning them with an apologetic smile. She pulled Kwangmin over. "It's not nice to leave people alone either." 

Taemin and Sungyeol pouted in unison. 

"Can you try on some clothes for us Noona?" Taemin requested, eyes sparkling brightly. 

"...Why not?" she resigned herself hesitantly, letting herself be dragged by the eager boy. Sungyeol and Kwangmin eagerly picked out different outfits with Taemin in the nearest store.

"Doesn't this look odd?" she inquired, stepping out of the curtain hesitantly, her cheeks painted a light pink. 

"I'm not really one for dresses or skirts," she muttered, twirling a strand of her hair nervously.

"It looks amazing!" Sungyeol assured, squealing. 

"Noona is the prettiest!" Taemin shouted, the two smiling together. 

"Don't you think so too Kwangmin?" Sungyeol directed, giving a cold smile. 

"Uhh...yeah," he awkwardly agreed, looking in the direction opposite of her with a completely red face. 

"Is that all you think?" Taemin prodded, grinning. 

"I...think she looks beautiful too," Kwangmin added, barely able to match eyes with her. 

"Are you okay?" she asked with worry, taking a few steps toward him. He covered the bottom half of his face with his hand, turning around.

"It's fine. Why don't you try another outfit on?" he suggested. Frowning, she complied, stepping out soon after.

"That's so pretty!" Taemin eagerly complimented, eyes shining. 

"Are you sure?" she asked, with furrowed brows, walking forward to take a closer look in the mirror beside the dressing room.

"Can I have a hug? I want to hug the pretty Sooyeon-Noona!" he begged, reaching his arms out towards her jokingly with a teddy bear before putting it down and repeating the action with a beaming smile. 

She blushed, twirling once more in front of the mirror.

"I don't th-"

She tripped mid-sentence, Taemin catching her neatly in his arms. 

"Are you alright Noona?" he questioned, concerned. 

"Yeah...Yeah...I'm fine," she assured, quickly running back into the changing room. She quickly shed the clothes, trying her best--and succeeding in--ignoring the fiery pain across her back, her face red. (So...Taemin is also a man...) She shook her head. (What am I thinking about?) She slapped her red cheeks before changing into the next outfit.

"Our little Taemin must be growing up," Sungyeol joked, rubbing his knuckles into Taemin's head. Kwangmin chuckled lightly as well.

"Sungyeol-Hyung!" Taemin complained, turning his own shade of red. The curtain opened and the three froze, taking a look at her.

"I think I'll change again," she excused, completely red after throwing glances at their blushing faces. 

"No!" Sungyeol quickly protested, taking her by the shoulders. "You look beautiful in it."

He realized what he did, swiftly removing his hands and taking a large step back, blushing.

"It's...a waste if you don't buy that," he muttered, holding his hand up to the bottom of his face. 

"...Okay," she mumbled, turning a darker shade of red. There was a moment of silence before she burst out laughing.

"Th-That face..." she muttered in between her sparkling giggles.

"Making you laugh is a success!" Sungyeol cheered. "My owl face always works!"

The three others laughed before Taemin pouted.

"No fair if you hog Sooyeon-Noona!" Taemin complained, giving her a back hug. 

"I think he's right too," Kwangmin agreed, wrapping his arms around her neck. She turned a darker shade as the three began to argue around her. Before long, their heads all met.

"No fighting," she scolded curtly, disappearing back behind as the three complained and as she tried, in vain, to help the red that rose to her cheeks leave.


"What shop is this?" Minho asked, looking around the store with curious, and somewhat confused, eyes as he the spikes of a plastic, black bracelet.

"What kind of a question is that? It's the shop we're in," Seungyeon answered shortly, holding up a pair of ripped skinny jeans in one hand and a simple shirt in the other.

"What an answer," Woohyun laughed, holding a shirt up to himself while looking in the mirror. 

"Well, it fits her," Dongwoo said with a similar chuckle, trying on a few rings with admiration. 

"How does this look?" Minwoo asked innocently, modeling an outfit for the female.

She blinked once. Twice. 

"Fine," she complimented, returning to her own outfits with something seemingly close to indifference. He pouted before shoving her into a dressing room, slamming the door closed. He leaned on the door, feeling his spine tingle when she knocked on the door with irritated taps. 

"Let's dress her up!" he declared to the other three males. Minho and Dongwoo were eagerly throwing together an outfit and soon enough, they passed it to her over the door.

"Stupid tree," they heard her mumble when Minho easily passed the clothes to her.

"What are you guys doing?" she questioned, irritation lining her tone.

"Waiting for you to change," Minwoo answered sulkily. "Since you won't pay attention to me, we'll pay attention to you." There was a sigh from the other side of the door, the female, knocking her head into the door lightly, feeling the heat rise to her face. Slapping her own cheeks, she angrily rattled the doorknob.

"Let me out. As if I want to model an outfit you idiots picked out," she roughly ordered, trying to open the door as Minwoo and Minho kept the door shut while Woohyun and Dongwoo were thrifting the store for other clothes. After a few seconds, she stopped resisting.

"So you have some strength as a man too," she lightly complimented before observing the outfit. She raised an eyebrow. "And some nice taste in clothes."

"Thank you," Minho smiled, laughing at her polar opposite behavior from before. Minwoo left to help the other duo. A few minutes passed in silence, the buzz of the other customers and the rustle of clothes as people surveyed the outfits, before there was a knock on the door. He lifted his head after a few seconds with curiousity.

"I'm done changing now idiot. Move," she complained, shaking the doorknob gruffly. Eagerly, he stepped away from the door, calling the other three males.

"Really? Let's take a look!" Dongwoo eagerly urged, dragging a slightly awkward Minho along.

"I grade the outfit," Woohyun arrogantly joked, laughing.

"What are you all getting excited about? It's only shopping!" she insulted, stepping out while brushing her fingers through her hair in irritation. "And I grade the outfit, stupid."

"Finishing touches call for accessories!" Woohyun declared, throwing a few necklaces around her neck and placing rings on her fingers. She blinked before taking a look in the mirror.

"You idiots aren't that bad at picking out clothes," she decided after a moment of silence. She entered back into the dressing room.

"Well?" her voice traveled through the door. "I'm waiting for the next outfit, idiots." The four smiled in unison, sharing laughs. Minho and Dongwoo were throwing together an outfit while Woohyun and Minwoo were eagerly holding up various jewelry that matched it, arguing and agreeing, smiling with glee.

"Aren't you tall," Seungyeon muttered as Minho passed her the clothes again.

"Thank you," he joked. 

"You're never welcome," she called back, trying on the outfit. She stepped out of the dressing room, fiddling with the edge of her hat.

"This outfit isn't girly at all," she sarcastically informed as the four marveled at their 'creation.' 

"You look great!" Dongwoo complimented with a bright grin. She turned slightly pink, but simply snorted in response.

"It...It's cute," Minho muttered, looking elsewhere with red cheeks. She raised an eyebrow, smirking, though inwardly she squealed about the rare, embarrassed expression on his face.

"You look really pretty," Minwoo agreed, hugging her. Out of reflex, she held the poor boy against the wall, holding one arm angled unnaturally from his body, the other curled around his neck. A few seconds passed before she awakened from her reflex, blinking.

"Sorry dude," she apologized, releasing him. "I'm no good with physical contact unless it involves grappling the guy over my shoulder."

"I can tell," Minwoo sulked, rubbing the back of his neck. He pouted, looking up at her with slighlty watery eyes. "Does that mean I can't hug you ever?"

"What are you, my brother?" she asked with irritation, wrapping her arms around him awkwardly. She let go of him quickly with pink cheeks and crossed arms. "I can hug people...I'm just not used to it." 

"So it's not completely off limits," Woohyun repeated with a wolfish smile. She raised an eyebrow at his expression.

"So?" she asked.

"Nothing!~" he sang, making a few cute gestures with his hands.

She smirked lightly, entertained. After, he smiled childishly before hugging her, wrapping his arms around her waist happily. The heat from his arms seared her body, marking it with his presence. With red painted across her face, she threw the male off of her and stomped back into the dressing room, slamming the door shut.

"Hurry up!" she demanded, slapping her cheeks to convince herself that it had only been an illusion, a quick trick of the mind. The four boys scrambled for the outfit while she changed, leaning her head against the cool, metal door. She took a few breathes, willing away the heat in her face. 

"Here," Minho said, passing her the next outfit. She raised an eyebrow at the colors before unfolding it, taking a good look at it. She groaned, immediately heading for the door. 

"Let me out idiots. I'm not wearing this f***ing dress," she informed angrily, kicking the door. 

"But I thought it'd be cute," Minwoo pouted. A strong, final kick caused the boys to fall from their places holding the door. With irritation on her face, she threw the dress at them. 

"I'm not wearing this...thing," she protested furiously. 

"Aw!" Woohyun pouted. "Please!~"

"If you dress up as girls I will," she stated carelessly.

"Really?" Dongwoo asked with a smile. She raised an eyebrow.

"If at least two of you, then sure," she agreed with half-interest.

"No backing out!" Dongwoo cheered, grabbing clothes off of the racks with a wig and rushing into the dressing room.

"And the other is?" Seungyeon questioned, somewhat enjoying the random senile idea that had popped up.

"Tallest!" Minwoo declared, shoving Minho into the dressing room with Woohyun's help.

"Wha-!?" he tried to protest with embarrassment.

"Alright. I can go with that," Seungyeon agreed and all protests died, though his grumblings could still be heard.

"Happy?" Minho asked, stepping out with furious eyes.

"You look beautiful," Woohyun tried to placate. 

"...You are definitely a guy. Never seen a girl that muscular...or tall," Seungyeon stated, though whether it was an insult of compliment was unclear.

"And now...! Presenting! The beautiful and gorgeous Jang Dongwoo!" Dongwoo announced, stepping out of the dressing room with--what seemed to be an attempt at--a seductive--or pitiful--look.

Seungyeon burst out laughing, earning looks from passerbyers. 

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she breathed, wiping a tear from her eye. "That just made my day!"

"Aren't I a beautiful girl?" Dongwoo teasingly flaunted, flipping 'her' hair haughtily. She laughed again.

"No way! You're an ugly girl," she teased back lightly. 

"Don't be mean," he pouted, wrapping his arms around her waist naturally. She froze before pushing him away, attempting to forget the warmth that had enveloped her body in a way that was not unpleasant and rather comfortable though embarrassing.

"Wha-I-I'm complimenting the both of you here saying the two of you are manly. Sheesh!" she grumbled, turning away from them with pink cheeks. Minho and Dongwoo looked at each other before smiling, hugging her.

"Thanks/Thank you!" the two thanked happily. With darker cheeks, she shoved the two off.

"I-I-Idiots!" she threw out, looking away.

With malicious smiles, the four boys shoved the girl into the stall.

"You promised!" Minho reminded somewhat angrily as he handed her the outfit one more time. She frowned, looking at it again before sighing.

"I promised," she reluctantly agreed, changing into it.

"Yes!~" Woohyun cheered. 

"No laughing," she warned before stepping out of the changing room while tugging the edge of the dress down nervously.

"Happy?" she grumbled, pink in the face. The four boys blinked once. Twice. Three times.

"Don't just stand there with your mouths open!" she snapped nervously. "Say something!" 

"You have to buy it!" Woohyun declared, holding her hands in his with glittering eyes. A bit surprised, she pulled away with a blush. 

"What?!"

"Agreed with him," Minho coughed out, slightly pink. 

"You look beautiful," Minwoo agreed with a beaming smile.

"Beautiful?! You look so amazing I don't have words to describe it!" Dongwoo blurted out, holding her hands nervously.

"D...Don't say that so easily!" she snapped with a bright blush before slamming the door closed.


"Since when did I agree to become your dress-up doll?!" Miho protested as the four boys threw clothes into her arms, urging her happily into the changing room.

"Please?" Jinki pouted, blushing lightly. She froze for a moment, but pouted back.

"I don't really want to..." she cut off as the boys--Youngmin and Sungjong in particular--shoved her into the dressing room eagerly. She sighed before resigning herself to her fate.

"Talk about winter fashion," Miho grumbled as she stepped out of the room, tugging uncomfortably at the turtleneck.

"It's really cute Miho-Noona!" Sungjong complimented happily, hugging her. Slightly embarrassed, she tried to shove the happy boy off of her.

"Don't be like that V.Pres," Youngmin pouted, hugging her from behind. "You do look cute."

"I'm going on overload," she warned, pulling the two off of herself with a blush. 

"Overload? What'll happen?" Jinki asked with worry.

"Forget it. Just hand me the next outfit," she demanded, secluding herself in the dressing room.

"I don't know about the whole thing, but the jacket is pretty nice," Miho muttered to herself, feeling the jacket and observing it as she opened the door. "What do you guys think?"

"Anything looks good on you," Donghyun complimented shyly. She smiled.

"Thanks, but flattery gets you nowhere," she slyly evaded though she reached out and hugged him for a quick second. "But compliments make a girl happy." He turned pink as Youngmin hugged her at the same time as Sungjong.

"No fair! I want a hug from her too!" Sungjong complained, squeezing her waist closer with envy. 

"I agree!" Youngmin pouted. 

"The two of you are acting like kids!" Miho scolded, knocking their heads together and prying them off of her. Youngmin pouted before his face lighted up with an idea.

"Please!~" he begged, putting his fists beside his face and closing his eyes cutely.

"No fair!" Sungjong protested, attempting to copy him, but not quite doing it the same.

"S-S-Stupid! I'm not going to fall for it!" she shouted, retreating into the stall. "Hand me another outfit already."

A few minutes passed before she stepped out, slightly pink this time. 

"This outfit is...really..." she trailed off, unable to continue.

"Fitting for you," Jinki finished in awe. He blinked before realizing that everyone was staring at him.

"Oh, did I say that aloud?" he asked in embarrassment, blushing.

"Yup. Nice going," Donghyun teased, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"But he is right," Youngmin agreed.

"Any outfit'll look good on her," Sungjong protested, hugging her once again.

"That's true too," the other three voiced, unaware of the girl's building confusion.

"I'm right here, you stupid playboys!" she shouted, embarrassed and unable to comprehend the compliments that sped her way.


"Dress-up time!" Jungwon cheered, speeding into a store. The three males followed, a bit surprised by her enthusiasm, but easily following her happy pace. 

"Who'll be the doll?" Jonghyun asked her, swinging an arm around her neck lazily. She thought for a moment.

"Isn't it me? Unless...you all don't mind dressing as girls?" Jungwon pointed out, gesturing around the pink--definitely female--store. 

"I do mind. We're males for a reason," Hyunseong grumbled lightly, as he sifted through the many racks.

"Then we'll dress-up the pretty princess," Jungwon joked, her arm bumping into his as she looked through the same stand. 

"What kinds of clothes do you think I'll look good in?" she asked, holding up a skirt with critical eyes.

"Anything. You'll definitely look good in anything," he answered smoothly. His smiling eyes met hers and she turned pink. It seemed an eternity passed before his eyes broke away from hers as he held an outfit out to Jungwon. "What do you think about this one?" 

With shining eyes, she grabbed it and zoomed into the changing room. She stepped out happily, twirling and displaying the outfit to the three.

"What do you think?" she asked with a gleaming smile. "It's a bit too much in cost, but it's definitely cute. Thanks!~"

"No problem," Hyunseong muttered in embarrassment, attempting to hide his blush by turning his face.

"How about spending the day with me Cutie?" Jonghyun asked seductively, holding her hands with his face just a bit too close to hers. 

"erts get no chance with Pretties," Myungsoo stated with a straight face, pulling the naive girl from the wolf. 

"He's right. Don't hang out with that ert," Hyunseong agreed, patting her hair appreciatively.

"I'm not a ert!" Jonghyun yelled, slightly embarrassed and somewhat offended as Jungwon blinked, thinking for a few minutes.

"Ah! You are a ert!" she shouted in realization. 

"See?" Myungsoo sighed. "He should get no time from you then."

"A noble cannot be with one that is not equal in status," Hyungseong agreed analogously. 

"Doesn't this face look so innocent?" Jonghyun tried to placate, pouting cutely.

Jungwon slightly blushed, but mostly Jonghyun ended up ignored.

"Hmm..." Jungwon thought for a moment. "Ah! So he's a ert and you two are sweet-talkers!"

Myungsoo and Hyunseong looked dumbfounded as Jonghyun began laughing. Her eyes were caught on another outfit and with a cry of joy and complete amnesia of the past few seconds, she grabbed the clothes and zoomed into the changing station. The three boys looked at each other with helpless looks before laughing.

"Introducing the amazing Jungwon!" she announced, stepping out with a fancy twirl. She looked in the mirror happily. "I definitely have to buy this!"

She turned to them.

"What do you all think?" she asked with a blinding smile. The three crouched down on the ground with red faces.

"That's not an answer," she pouted, crouching down so her eyes were level with theirs.

"It looks really...good," Myungsoo complimented shyly, his red face buried in his arms. 

"I'm speechless," Hyunseong agreed.

"Someone must have killed me. I've died and gone to heaven," Jonghyun muttered to himself. Jungwon leaned her head on her fist, strands of her hair falling in front of her face as she looked at the three.

"You guys are odd," she laughed teasingly. 

"Ju-just go change again," Jonghyun ordered, his heart pounding as he shoved a random outfit into her hands. She laughed, but allowed herself to be led. The minute the door shut, Jonghyun leaned his head against the cool wall, his form hidden from the other two, face red and heart pounding. (What in the world is with her? I--the skinship king--should never be nervous over just another girl!)

"What do you think?" she asked happily, stepping out of the room with a happy skip in her step. His thought process only let out one comprehendible thought before failing him, turning his thoughts into mush and his knees weak while his cheeks painted pink and hands felt sweaty. (She isn't 'just another girl'...That's for sure...)

"It's..."

"It's?" Jungwon repeated the lost boy. 

"Oh! You look beautiful!" Hyunseong broke in, putting his arm on top of Jonghyun's head.

"She looks amazing," Myungsoo agreed, replicating the action. He smirked. "Isn't that right?...Shortie."

"Yah! I'm not that short!" Jonghyun protested, swiping at the two laughing males. Jenny laughed as well, taking his hands and stopping his thought process.

"It's fine. See?" she beamed. "You're still taller than I am."

The three males immediately shut their mouthes, completely enraptured by her glittering grin. 

"Well..." Jonghyun trailed off awkwardly, trying--and failing--to form words in her presence.

"Oh look! Those are cute shoes!" Jungwon exclaimed, running to the store across the walkway, accidentally setting off the alarms. The three boys  looked at each other and laughed as the clerk scolded Jungwon who bashfully apologized.


"Shopping!" Kibum cheered, the other males and Erang following with a bit of difficulty. 

"So, what are we doing in this shop?" Jeongmin asked with confusion, his eyes taking in all of the many decorations and various racks and stands. 

"Obviously we're going to give her a make-over!" he stated with obvious authority.

"Who?" Hoya cleared up.

"The only girl here!" Kibum smiled mischeviously. "Erang here!" She squeaked audibly, turning red.

"Uh...Ah...Umm..." she muttered, half-protesting and speechless.

"In you go!" Kibum cheered, tossing the poor girl inside the dressing room with multiple outfits at hand. Completely swept up, for what seemed to be 'forever' to Erang, she was subjected to Kibum's eagerness. She shed outfit after outfit, and though the males looked rather pleased, Erang, for one, was simply tired.

She wore enough outfits to fit into a month or even more. In the changing room, she sighed, tiredly trying on the latest outfit before stepping out, pulling strands of her now-messy hair behind her ear.

"You look wonderful!" Kibum squealed, hugging her around the shoulders. She gave a weak smile, a bit self-conscious of the eyes that followed her movement as she nervously ran her fingers through her hair.

"It's pretty," Sunggyu complimented, somewhat awkwardly with a blush across his face.

"You're pretty," Hoya agreed, emphasizing the first word with a brilliant smile.

"How about we stop dressing me up?" Erang suggested, her tone revealing her weariness.

"She does look tired," Jeongmin pointed out, on a lollipop with indifference as he fixed is hair in the mirror.

"Let's take a break," Hoya agreed, taking her hand gently. She turned a dark pink, embarrassed by the sweat her hands produced and the warmth his hand provided.

Kibum pouted, but agreed reluctantly, snatching Erang away from Hoya with envy. Turning a darker shade, she eased herself from his arms, his body heat still searing where it had touched.

The four guys gathered, just sitting on the provided chairs, on the floor, against the wall, as they just talked, chatting animatedly about nothing in particular. Erang laughed, smiled, and sometimes just couldn't help that breathless blush as the four guys laughed, chatted, and simply killed time. Erang looked at the clock on the wall, watching the minutes pass by. 

"I should change out of this. It's almost time for lunch," Erang muttered, heading towards the changing room.

"Wait! I have two more outfits!" Kibum stated, the demand obvious by the context.

"Well..." Erang trailed off uncertainly.

"Please?" Kibum begged, holding up the two. "They're really pretty!"

"Ok," Erang caved, grabbing the nearest one and heading into the room.

"I love you!" Kibum called as she left, blowing a kiss.

She glanced at him, turned a dark shade of red, and left. 

"I knew it would look good on you!" Kibum squealed, clapping his hands together with glee as she stepped out of the changing room. 

She took a look at herself in front of the mirror with curiousity.

"Does it?" she asked, observing herself. 

"Yup!" Jeongmin agreed, hugging her from the back, resting his chin on her shoulder. "It looks really good. Though, personally I believe that the person is more beautiful than the clothes." Erang turned red, completely taken back by his sudden compliment.

"Ah...thanks," she thanked softly, putting her hands on his. "So...uh...when are you going to let go?" Jeongmin smirked.

"Is that permission for a 'never' I hear?" he joked, tightening his grip.

"Yah!" Kibum called out, pulling her away by her arm softly. "Don't touch her so carelessly!"

"Take your own advice," Hoya adviced, taking her hand gently and helping her escape from Kibum's strong grasp. Fumbling for the next outfit, she fled their sparking battles. 

"I-I'll change now!" she informed quickly, eager to escape their clashing forces. She quickly shed her clothes in the room, changing into the next outfit with practiced, but tired, movements as she worried over the three boys. Taking a deep breathe, she stepped out of the dressing room, rushing out to quickly stop their fight. However, as things always tend to do, nothing seemed to go as planned. Rather than rushing over and swiftly negotiating a 'peace treaty,' she tripped the second she stepped out of the door, and landed on another familiar person, Sunggyu.

"You okay?" he asked nervously, his arms around her and body below hers, the effect of catching her. 

"Yeah," she breathed, embarrassed as she scrambled to get up. With a bit of confusion and embarrassment, the two were able to separate, both with red faces and nervous glances.

"Are you okay?" she threw back carefully, not meeting his wandering eyes.

"Yeah..." he answered, trailing off. He glanced at her, taking her in from head to toe. "You...look really...amazing."

"Hm? Oh...yeah...thanks," she thanked awkwardly, fiddling with her fingers. "I wasn't so sure about it..."

"You should have more confidence," he lightly chided, pulling a few strands out of and behind her ear, his fingers brushing against her cheek as their eyes met and she turned a dark red. "You look amazing in anything." 

"...Th-Thanks," she thanked, breaking eye contact. As if breaking out of a trance, he took a few steps back, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"No...It's not a problem," he murmured softly. He pulled her along gently by the hand. "Let's check on the guys." She nodded mutely. 

The two came upon the other three, now playing around with helium. Sunggyu held a finger up to his mouth for silence and she held up an 'ok' sign with her fingers, smiling slightly. 

He headed towards Jeongmin who had his back towards him softly, barely making any sounds. The three were playing with helium, laughing in high-pitched voices. Kibum saw him while laughing, but simply winked before acting as if nothing had happened. Hoya was reblowing the balloon (though the reason why was not quite known) and though his eyes glanced up at the two, he simply lifted his hand to support the balloon, his eyes dropping to Jeongmin who was laughing hysterically at nothing, his voice unusually high. 

With soft movements, Sunggyu stood behind the laughing Jeongmin before randomly shoving the boy mischeviously. Lurching forward, Jeongmin barely caught himself before turning around. His eyes caught Erang who innocently stood cutely and the retreating Sunggyu. 

"Yah!" he shouted with offense, chasing after the 'leader' of Infinite. Erang laughed at their energy, at ease when Hoya and Kibum stood beside her, taking in her outfit.

"You have to buy that!" Kibum squealed, holding her hands excitedly.

"As sad as it is, I agree with him," Hoya smiled as Kibum threw a glare at him. 

"Do you have something against me?" Kibum asked with narrowing eyes.

"Not against you in particular. Just SHINee in general," he answered honestly. The two shared lightening glares, one with a cold smile and the other with a frightening glare. Erang laughed innocently as the two stared at each other, Jeongmin still chasing the ever elusive Sunggyu around the store. (They all get along so well!)


"Food!" Taemin cheered happily, swinging the many shopping bags in his hands.

"I want candy!" Sungyeol shouted eagerly, several paper bags on his own arms.

"But I want ice cream," Taemin pouted childishly. "What do you think Sooyeon-Noona?" 

"It doesn't matter," she answered in a deadpan, smaller, obviously lighter, bags filling her hands.

"Let's go to the All Sweets store," Kwangmin suggested cautiously, a few bags hanging off of his arms. "They have ice cream and candy...and other sweets...and food."

"Sounds good," Taemin agreed with a bright smile. He turned to Sungyeol. "I'll race you!"

"You're on!" he shouted after the young boy as the two dashed off around a corner. Kwangmin and Sooyeon looked at each other before turning their gazes back to the path they took. Sure enough, the duo returned.

"Which way is it?" they asked in unison, tilting their heads ever so slightly as their big eyes sparkled. Sooyeon looked elsewhere, her gaze dropping to the floor that their double adorable attack with a blush painted across her cheeks. Kwangmin laughed, leading the way.

"Oh look. Ms. Pres and crew finally showed up," a familiar, sarcastic voice greeted. Seungyeon turned from her seat, giving them a two-finger salute. "You're late." The four blinked. Everyone, Seungyeon, Miho, Erang, Jungwon, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Youngmin, Donghyun, Hyunseong, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Jinki, Jonghyun, Minho, and Jonghyun, were all sitting in multiple tables stuck together.

The restaurant was bright, the smell of candy and other different brewing foods lingered in the air, swirling in front of their noses. A giant chocolate-bunny-shaped statue stood behind the cashier. Swirling seats lined the counter and colorful tables and chairs lined the walls. A woman sat in one corner, drinking coffee and reading a recent newspaper. Another man sat off to the other side, typing quickly on his laptop with a half-eaten cinnamon roll beside him.

The entire group alone took up half of the restaurant, pushing the small round tables together and taking chairs from other places around the small cafe. All the bags had been placed in a large group against the wall, a sea of color and messy tissue paper. The cashier behind the register, a young, blonde man, looked absolutely bored, ignoring the rambunctious group.

"We didn't order yet," Miho informed, seeing the President's eyes flicker to the menu. 

"I see," she mumbled, grabbing a chair. Kwangmin picked it from her grasp, moving it for her.

"Can't let the girl do any work," he offered as an explanation. Blushing and feeling eyes on her form, she sat down, a bit grateful when her back began to hurt once more. Kwangmin smiled before pulling up a chair next to her. Seungyeon made a face.

"What's with that atmosphere?" she grumbled to herself, rolling her eyes. 

"It's fine," Dongwoo laughed off, patting her on the back. She shot him an icy glare as he backed off nervously. He, Hoya, and Woohyun got up to order.

"What do you guys want?" Woohyun asked smiling brightly. Answers were thrown at the trio wildly, the words mixing and barely discernable.

"Cupcakes!" a high voice cried out.

"Hawaiian pizza!" another higher voice called out happily.

"Ice cream!" two voices said happily. Their calls for flavors blended together.

"Cho-"

"Van-"

"-co-"

"-il" 

"-late!"

"-la!"

"Fun dip!" a familiar voice shouted. "Razz apple!"

"Boba!" a voice screeched out lazily. "Thai tea!"

"Chocolate!!" several voices shouted at once. Jungwon and Miho looked at each other with identical surprised faces. The two clasped hands, muttered something together, and laughed. 

"Did you get that at all?" Woohyun muttered with confusion to the calm Hoya and equally mixed-up Dongwoo. 

"Yup," Hoya answered, heading to the cashier. "We'll have half a dozen cupcakes, a slice of Hawaiian pizza, 2 ice creams--vanilla and chocolate, razz apple fun dip, Thai tea boba, and a pack of Hershey's milk chocolate bars."

"Throw this in too," Woohyun added, picking up a giant lollipop from the nearby baskets of candy.

Almost everyone stared at him oddly, excluding Sooyeon who was busy listening to Kwangmin who was nervously recalling a tale with a blush, Hyunseong who was talking animatedly to Jonghyun about something, the two smiling brightly, as Sunggyu and Jinki were awkwardly starting up a friendship, tales about the opposing groups flitting through the air. Hoya blinked.

"What?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"That...was...cool," Erang said slowly, blushing. He turned his own shade of red. He waved it off, mumbling excuses quickly as he took his seat. Before long, the young man, the only employee at the moment, brought their orders to their group. 

The cupcakes were chocolate, decorated with white frosting and a single, pink heart sprinkle. The Hawaiian pizza slice had been cooked nicely, the crust toasted evenly, the cheese melting and ham and pineapple sizzling, a sprig of oregano placed on top for visual effect. The vanilla ice cream had been poured into a glass cup, topped with a small herb for visual effect and soothing aromatherapy; likewise for the chocolate one. The fun dip had been a Valentine special, a small ribbon that read 'You're doggone good,' wrapped around the small package neatly. The Thai tea boba had been made carefully, poured into a carry-out cup with a straw stuck on the cap. He also brought the ordered pack of bars of Hershey's Milk Chocolate, the box overflowing with sugar and the chocolate that had long since been deemed 'the best of the best' in chocolate. The large lollipop that Woohyun had asked for was easily twice the size of the normal Chupa Chups lollipop, nearly matching the size of the other items brought to the table.

"Yes!" they cheered, lunging for their own respective food orders. The waiter smiled, eyes wandering around the group.

"Is there anything you need?" the President asked coolly, her eyes piercing his from under his baseball cap, the top half of his face covered. He shook his head a negative before returning to his place behind the camera, lowering the visor of the cap, smirking as the last two other customers left, tired of the noise. 


"You want a bite?" Sungjong offered kindly, smiling. 

"I'm fine," she snapped, completely red. 

"No hogging," Youngmin complained, wrapping his arms around her neck. She blinked once before shoving his face away.

"Ever heard of personal space?" she scolded, red.

"Nope!" Donghyun joked, wrapping his arms around her waist. Embarrassed and irritated, she slapped him away.

"What's with all the touchy-feely Koreans?" Miho grumbled tiredly as she kept the two boys off of her while Sungjong innocently ate his pizza and Jinki hovered around them, nervous, but unable to do anything to stop them.


"Don't be a meanie," Jungwon pouted. Jonghyun laughed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. 

"Watch it 'Black Knight.' Don't you know? Girls only love gentle, magical 'magicians,' " he warned, smirking. 

"As if. Girls prefer the 'nobleman' that will sweep them off of their feet," Hyunseong protested, taking Jungwon by the hand. The three exchanged glares as Jungwon slipped out unnoticed. She wandered the aisles, humming a random tune as she grabbed sweets off of the shelves. She bought them from the blond cashier who smiled charmingly. Interrupting their glaring match, Jungwon popped lollipops into their mouths. Blinking, their battle was automatically forgotten as she beamed at them. 

"Isn't it yummy?" she asked, smiling innocently. Hyunseong and Jonghyun nodded mutely.

"Yeah," Myungsoo muttered, his gaze directed elsewhere as a slight pink painted his cheeks.

"It's good."


"Well, I'm not so sure about this," Erang muttered as the boys fought over who to feed her ice cream. "I can eat it myself."

"No no. The girl should be able to keep her hands free," Jeongmin denied, holding up a spoon playfully.

"I still think that this is a little too much," Erang denied politely, sighing.

"We could take turns," Kibum pointed out, thoughtful.

"Shouldn't she decide?" Hoya threw out, causing all glances to look at her.

"Who do you like best?" Sunggyu questioned. Erang broke out in a nervous sweat. (Great.)


"Ms. Pres!~" Sungyeol called out, smiling. She turned to him lazily, obviously worn out. 

"Hm?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. 

"I love you!~" he cheered nervously, making a heart with his hands, the fun dip candy stick in between his teeth.

She blushed before laughing openly. Everyone gaped.

"Is something the matter?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope," Taemin quickly answered, attaching himself to her arm. "Can we go buy candy Sooyeon-Noona?" Nodding, she stood, being sure to push her chair in without disturbing any of the other occupants. Her eyes glanced over the table quickly before catching on Sungyeol who was striking a conversation with Sunggyu a few people over and on Kwangmin who was nodding off silently.

Stripping off her uniform jacket, she placed it on him before following Taemin who was urging her with a pout to follow. 

"Calm down," she muttered with a soft smile. "The candy won't go anywhere."

"Mhm," he nodded, mute at the unique expression only he had caught.


"Why are we talking about that of all things?" Seungyeon grumbled, drinking her Thai tea boba coolly. 

"That's a good question," Woohyun pondered, crossing his arms in thought. She turned away from his thinking expression. (Why is he so...hot?!)

"Well, let's change topics then," Dongwoo suggested positively.

"Oh, do you want this?" Woohyun asked, holding the large lollipop up to her. 

"Why'd you buy it?" she grumbled at him.

"Because it was the biggest lollipop I've ever seen!" he answered truthfully. He offered it to her again. "Want it?"

"I'm fine," she answered boredly, taking a sip of her drink. "I'm not a fan of candy from strangers." Woohyun jokingly gawked.

"We're not strangers!" he protested. She ignored his complaints as she sipped her drink, spacing out. Minwoo caught her dreamy look and held up a cupcake, the wrapped peeled already.

"Want one?" he asked with bright eyes.

Turning red, she attempted to fumbled out a retort, but her mind had melted into mush at his face. She simply nodded, bright red.

"I'll eat it," Dongwoo volunteered jealously, biting the cupcake...and Minwoo's fingers.

Minho's disgusted face described the face well.

"Ow!" Minwoo cried out, pulling his fingers out, tears pricking his eyes. "Dongwoo-Hyung is a meanie!" Surprised, Seungyeon stood, wiping his hand with a napkin. Dongwoo blinked, his face blank before his face turned into one of utter horror and surprise.

"Sorry dude!" he apologized fervently. "I-I swear I didn't mean to do that." Complaints started raining down on him disapprovingly just as a thud! was heard from somewhere on the store.

"Sooyeon-Noona!" Taemin's voice cried out, leaving no doubt on the identity of the mysterious sound. Panic struggled through the small store as the lights in the mall shut off, a few beams of sunlight barely slipping through the window panes. There were crashes and screams from the outside of the store, the sounds muffled. There was a screech as someone was thrown into a stand, another person slammed against the wall. Left blind, the group in the store reached out blindly, hitting foe and friend alike as the lights turned back on within minutes. 

Seungyeon, Miho, and Jungwon were facing each other, breathing hard as they faced each other, recognition lighting their eyes when the lights returned. Hoya had his arm around Erang, his hand grasped around something that disappeared quickly, its form gone too fast to recognize. Taemin was on the floor, his head bleeding, hair matted with blood. Kwangmin and Youngmin had knocked heads, the two knocked out on the floor. Minwoo was thrown clear across the room, a cut across his face. Jinki and Donghyun were back-to-back on one side while Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Minho were also back-to-back a few feet off. Woohyun and Kibum had each other by the collars, the entire store thrown in disarray. 

Arrangements had been thrown to the ground, broken glass everywhere. Bits and pieces of candy, wrappers, and lollipop sticks were scattered all around the store, the tinted doors hiding the mess from any passerbyers. Where Taemin lay, there was a distinct bend in the knocked over stands and blood had been wiped against the wall behind him.

On the wall by the door was a single note, pinned up with a needle, a thin, barely visible strand of metal, the only sliver of hope to be seen. 

If you want her back, come and get it.

They looked around wildly, frantically, recognition flitting through their minds. The President and Infinite were gone.

Now Closing File...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Please Proceed to Next File...