File 11: Unfinished Chapter

Duty vs. Love - Discontinued

"Sh**!" a single voice forced out, breathing heavily. "Where the f*** did they go? Answer me!" 

"I know nothing! I swear!" the boy blubbered out, his right eye bruised black and blood running down a cut above his brow. 

"Sh**!" the girl cursed again, punching the male's jaw and knocking him out. "Where the f*** are they?!"

"Calm down!" another girl scolded, slapping her cheeks. The first girl looked dazed.

"We've gotten this far. Don't get frustrated right now," she said in a low voice, letting a calm tone wash over her.

"Alright. What do you want to do MVP?" she asked, her voice more steady though her eyes were still ablaze. "Huh? We still have another half of this godd*mn school to cover! What do you want to do!?"

"We're just going to catch a ride," MVP smirked. "Come on Cleanup. You too, Doctor, Princess. We're grabbing a ride."

"What about us?" a male cried, dropping the badly beaten student in his hands.

"SHINee, Boyfriend, and Vice Heads are ordered to wait," Cleanup drawled, waving her free hand, the other occupied by a familiar bat. 

"See you soon!" Princess cheered as the four headed off somewhere.

"Where are we going anyway?" Cleanup asked as the four encountered yet another crowd of rowdy delinquents, the lower henchmen sent by some group to delay them. 

"We're catching a ride! I already said that," MVP stated, rolling her eyes as she sent another few students flying. "Come on. Just follow my lead!"

Her tanbo knocked another round of students down as she headed somewhere, destination obviously intent in her eyes. Princess was a close second, her choice of weapons, a simple gun that paralyzed whatever it had targeted, leaving her with an open and easy path. Doctor manuevered around the crowd with ease, only a blur as people fell in heaps in her wake. Cleanup growled frustratedly, the last of the four though she was soon gaining on them, blood raining around her. 

"Move out of the way you ing idiots!" Cleanup shouted, bashing someone's head roughly. She leapt off of another's head, passing Doctor and landing by Princess.

"Hey!" Doctor shouted, half-offended and half-amused. "Don't leave me behind!"

She kicked off of a person's stomach, the male clutching his stomach in pain as Doctor vaulted over a large group of them, flipping a few times before landing on another person, effectively knocking the person down as she began to break through the crowd with an unbroken pace. 

"Hurry up!" MVP shouted back, breaking through the end of the crowd as she jumped and swung off of a tree branch with one hand. She landed on top of a school bus, the other three soon following. Without remorse, Princess shot at the area beneath their feet, a huge explosion ingulfing the small area unlike the paralyzing shock from before, as Doctor found the keys for it inside of a nearby storage house before arriving. There was a circular, sizzling opening at the top of the school bus and without any hesitation, the four jumped in, easily slipping through the rather large opening. Doctor tossed the keys to MVP who started the bus while Princess aimed her gun at the opening as the many henchmen began to climb up. Someone smashed the window in the side of the bus and people began to pour in. 

"You know how to drive?" Cleanup asked in a rush as she roughly slammed the person's head onto her knee. 

"Nope," MVP replied as she started up the bus. People leapt to get out of the way as she began to drive. The people still on the roof fell as the people climbing in soon met Cleanup's bat face-to-metal and were thrown out. The bus drove recklessly and barely passed several trees before appearing by the ever-waiting SHINee, Boyfriend, and Vice Heads. 

"Get in," MVP ordered, opening the door. She moved out of the way as a certain Tofu took the wheel and closed the door just as the last person had climbed in. The henchmen who had been able to climb in during the time were soon well-aquainted with pain, the floor, and blood.

"Which way should I go?" Tofu asked, dodging the multiple cars that suddenly began chasing after them.

"Lose them first!" Cleanup demanded, climbing up onto the roof as she hit appearing baseballs at the many cars.

"Hold on!" he warned as he turned the wheel wildly. Cleanup let out a curse as she clung to the top of the smooth roof of the bus, the friction the only thing keeping her from sliding off. Her eyes narrowed as one car drove too close to the vehicle. Taking a risk, she lifted her hand off of the bus, hoping her knee would be able to keep her steady before hitting a baseball at the black car, smashing the windshield and causing the car to swerve and take two others with it. She looked down at the people below her, rolling her eyes.

"Any help here? There's more cars than I can aim at at once, you know," she huffed, aiming another well-placed hit as she held back strands of her hair with one hand.

"Our weapons are kind of attached to us," Lock stated for all of the SHINee members, shrugging helplessly and cringing as one car struck the bus, obviously intending to smash it.

"Ours are too," Lee threw out, covering his face with his hands as bullets crashed against the windows, shattering the glass.

"Looks like it's up to us," Doctor nervously stated, climbing on top of the bus with her. She aimed well-placed senbon, shattering the glass in one blow and striking deadly points in their necks, arms, and chests. 

"You guys look crowded," the leader of the remaining group, Boyfriend, offered as an excuse, ducking just as another range of shots passed over his head. 

"You guys know my weapon," MVP pointed out, ducking as a bullet strayed passed her and brushed against Tofu's cheek, shocking him only for a moment just as the windshield cracked in a spiderweb pattern. Another bullet lodged itself into the window and the shards fell down. A few fell on Tofu's hands and lap, a few even managing to nick his face though most fell forward and trickled down the hood of the bus, but he paid no mind, only cursing as he swerved to avoid another collision.

"Guess so," Princess grumbled, climbing up as well. She closed one eye, sticking a tongue out in concentration as she aimed at the car's tires. The thick material stood no chance, popping with a small explosion-like effect before the car swerved, trying to avoid the other cars that sailed passed. The three Heads tried their best to destroy their pursuers as the remaining Vice Head instructed Tofu, the driver, where to go. The other members clung to the seats for dear life, cursing and shouting profanity at the other drivers as they dodged the numerous bullets. They crashed into wall after wall of old school buildings in search of the missing boys and girl.

"Where the ing h*ll do they get all these ing bullets?" Cleanup growled, hitting another baseball and meeting its mark.

"Don't ask me!" Princess grunted as she leaned back, her hair flying in the air as a bullet missed her face by inches before snapping up and shooting a small exploding, unknown item at the car, which promptly exploded and burst into flames.

"Why won't they leave?" Doctor half-whined as she shot another three senbon at once. The first lodged itself into a front wheel, the idea taken from Princess, the car soon swerving out of sight as black smoke rose into the air. The second met its mark on another driver's hand, the male cursing as his hand snapped off of the wheel and his companions shouted warnings, too late as the car smashed into a nearby tree, the entire front busted. The third needle-like weapon penetrated another car's engine, black smoke rising between the cracks of the hood before exploding. The car skidded out of control and crashed into a nearby tree, the passengers quickly getting out and cursing.

"Drive the d*mn bus ing faster!" Cleanup cursed, firing baseball after baseball, the four girls ducking to avoid the low branches.

"Shut the up! We're trying you b*tch!" MVP threw back, urging Tofu on.

"What'd you call me?!" Cleanup screeched, insulted.

"That's right! I called you a bi-"

"Shut it!" Tofu snapped, throwing a quick glance at them. "I'm flooring the gas pedal, cars are shooting at us, Ms. Pres and Infinite are missing, and Infinite may or may not be part of a larger elaborate plan. This isn't the time to be fighting!"

There was a pause of silence, no words exchanged as bullets continued to fly in the air and baseballs, senbon, and explosives met the opposition.

"Fine," MVP grumbled, sharing a glance with Cleanup.

"Got it," Cleanup threw back. "Now turn left for a sec!"

Tofu complied, the girls dodging a large wave of bullets. Princess cursed, screaming unkind profanities at the many cars that had dwindled to only half of their original numbers.

"How many are there?!" Doctor whined, throwing twice as many senbon with frustration, four in each of the craters of her hand.

"Who cares? Just take 'em all down!" Princess shouted in frustration, materializing a second gun and alternating shooting. 


She spat on the ground, blood mixed with her saliva. Blood streamed from a cut on her upper brow, her eye closed against the flow of blood and glasses gone. The left side of her face was bruised and her lips were swollen. The male in front of her growled, uniform jacket discarded and sleeves rolled up. The tie was missing and he had the first few buttons loose, displaying a generous view of his bare chest. She threw a quick glance down the line of males a bit away from her, casting her eyes to the lone light above her before returning her gaze to the boy.

"Not talking I see," the boy muttered, almost whispering the sentence. She didn't react, only looking at his fuzzy figure with her one open eye. He screamed, the sound echoing off of the walls of the windowless room. The room was boarded up with thick planks of wood and no sunlight streamed in. Based on the temperature and structure of the room, she could deduce that they were held captive underground, the theory accented when specks of dirt and dust fell from the ceiling at his scream. There was only a single door, heavily padded and obviously made to hold something--or someone--with great strength. The boy breathed hard after the yell, his dark eyes burrowing into her own, clawing at her, strangling her, killing her.

"Fine," he breathed, his voice barely heard. "I'll return and then...you'll regret not answering when I asked nicely." He left, slamming the door behind him, the clanking of the locks soon heard before his stomps echoed against the door. 

"...Are...are you okay?" Sungyeol asked, gulping nervously.

"It's nothing of importance," she muttered back as her arms strained against the restrainsts behind her back. Sparks lit up the room briefly, shadowing her face and revealing the blood that flowed openly through the numerous wounds on her wrist. The boys made a strangled noise, aghast and horrified.

"That doesn't look that okay to me," Sunggyu voiced, wincing. "And...are you using fire?!"

The question set everyone astir.

"Fire's the most dangerous!"

"It's the hardest to control!"

"You're going to kill yourself!"

"Ms. Pres!"

"Don't!"

"Shut it," she hissed, ending all protest as the sparks died. The room seemed to get hotter, drier. "I'm not stupid enough to use just fire."

There was a sound similar to that of breaking glass before the cuffs around her hands shattered, followed by the ones around her waist and her feet. She stood, brushing the pieces of metal off of her clothes nonchalantly before walking over to the person closest to her, Sungjong. She pulled out a card magically between the fingers of her hand, folding it before picking at the lock in a rush.

"Ow," he hissed when the cuffs rubbed painfully against his wrists. Another hand held his and the pain alleviated as she worked less painfully though at the same pace.

An unseen clock ticked, counting off the time. Before long, there was a click and the youngest of the males had his hands free. He pulled out an arrow from literally nowhere and began working on the locks on his waist and feet as she moved on. Ten minutes passed before Myungsoo and Sunggyu were released as well. She began to work on Sungyeol's binds while Sungjong, who was finally able to free himself, struggled to pick at Dongwoo's. 

She her cracking lips, wiping a hand over the blood that flowed over her eye, but didn't bother opening it as another onslaught of blood soon covered it again. Alarmed at a sudden thought, she got up, pressing her ear to the farthest wall with a grave expression. Only Sungyeol and Dongwoo remained tied up and though the two wanted to complain, they pressed their lips together and it up while the other liberated males struggled to unlock them. Dongwoo was soon freed, rubbing his wrists with a pained expression. Suddenly, she stood up, shoving Sungjong out of the way with a frantic hand. 

"Sorry," she apologized quickly before sparks lit up the chains around Sungyeol's wrists. The metal turned a bright red, but her hands remained on the metal, sizzling and blistering. Sungyeol let out a strangled groan. (How could she have bear this pain and still keep a clear head?)

"Sorry," she repeated softly, the metal beginning to spark as Sungyeol let out another groan.

"What the h*ll are you doing?!" Myungsoo demanded, pushing the girl away, pulling in vain to get the girl to remove her burning hands. She elbowed him before ice formed on the metal, cooling it. She took the links in between her hands and with swift movements, she broke them, hurriedly repeating the process before pulling the liberated boy up. He fell forwards into her arms and she waited only a few seconds before he was steady before urging the boys to leave. He wrapped one arm around her shoulders and she had one arm around his waist.

"Get out the door!" she ordered hoarsely, cards flying her free sleeve and forming walls upon walls against the farthest corner, caccooning the area, as she led Sungyeol out the door.

"What?" Dongwoo asked, raising an eyebrow with a dark expression, confused, but recognizing.

"Get out the door!" she repeated with more volume, the fright palpable in her voice. Without hesitation, the boys began to run away from the wall as well, heading towards the door carefully. They may have been enemies, but at the moment they had a common goal: to get out in one piece. She followed them, cards rapidly firing from her sleeves and forming perfect walls, parallel to the ones before.

"What's the matter?" Sunggyu questioned, worried.

"Bomb," she whispered hoarsely.

"Bomb...?!" Dongwoo repeated, shocked. She nodded slowly as the group backed up. 

"The explosions seems to be contained into this room. Get out now," she ordered, letting groups of cards leave her sleeve, enforcing wall after wall. The tick-tock of the bomb was well-audible now and the noise seemed to cluster together, undistinguishable from one sound to the next. Someone, though who mattered not, opened the door after tampering with the lock hurriedly and running, the members began to slink out together. The cards turned an eerie red and they knew right then that the bomb was about to go off, a warning bright red that lit up the whole room. 

"F***!" Sunggyu shouted, pulling the third-to-last person, Sungjong out of the room. There was a loud sound in the air, filling their ears and clouding their minds with the pesky sound. However, it also warned them of the imminent explosion. With a curse and an unusually sharp mind, the President shoved Sungyeol from her arms, who landed on Myungsoo in an awkward collapse before she slammed the door behind them. The sound of thousands of helicopters smashed into their minds, freezing the group of five where they stood, before a piercing scream broke through their reverie. Sungyeol was the first to act, getting off of Myungsoo and pounding on the door.

"Ms. Pres!" he called for desperately. "Ms. Pres! Answer me!"

He let out a hiss when his wrists, blistered from the heat, began to throb. Myungsoo caught him by the shoulder and pulled him away as a coat of metal appeared in his hands. Myungsoo pulled one hand back and after a few seconds, he punched the metal door, the metal knuckles on his hand impacting the door with a loud thud! that echoed down the hall. Unlike his previous knife-like pair, these were aiming for strength, heavy, thick metal pieces that only strengthened his attack.

Only a second passed before the door audibly groaned and screeched before falling against the ground as crumbled rubble. Sungyeol, though feeling the burns against his wrist and other parts of his body, was the first to leap over the pile and enter the room again. 

"Ms. Pres!" he shouted, looking around wildly. The room had been blown away, literally. Loose dirt fell in piles from the floor and was leaking from the crumbling walls. The chairs and chains had been blown into charred pieces, scattered dangerously all around the floor. Cards were stuck everywhere, barely damaged by the explosion, most scattered on the wall closest to the door with a few collapsed on the floor and others stuck awkwardly into the ceiling. There was a soft groan from beside the door. Sungyeol whipped his head around.

"Ohmygod!" he slurred, panicked as he half-leapt around the rubble and saw the injured female. Her hair was splayed out and the edges singed. She had bruises and burns, her clothes sharing a similar fate, but it had been expected. She had, after all, gone through an explosion. Literally. What surprised them, however, was the blood that flowed from numerous cuts all around her body and the cause of it, her fortress of cards. One had chopped off a chunk of her hair and a few had embedded themselves into her arms when she had obviously thrown them up to defend her face. Even so, one was lodged into her shoulder and three into her legs. One really bad one had sliced through the edge of her stomach cleanly, the crimson life flowing out of her. Her head was slumped and her right arm was positioned awkwardly, as if broken.

"Ms. Pres!" Sungyeol called again, worried. He moved to hold her, but thought better of it and got the eldest instead. "Sunggyu-hyung!"

"I'm coming," Sunggyu hissed nervously, kneeling beside the female. His hands trembled as he made moves to do something--anything--to stop the blood--to see if she lived, but moved his hands to his sides in defeat.

"I...I don't know what to do," he admitted, his voice quivering.

"Chi...ckens," the female breathed out, lifting her head up as strands fell in front of her face. Her skin color was rapidly becoming pale, but her eyes still held the same calm look. 

"You're still alive," Dongwoo stated, sighing nervously before giggling lightly, amazed and relieved.

"Not...for long," she admitted, breathing shallowly. "Fix...or ditch."

"Of course we won't ditch you!" Sungjong voiced, the five boys catching the meaning of her short sentence; they simply had two choices: leave her and escape quickly or try and help her the best they could and escape together, most likely with more opponents.

"The only reason we're out is because of you anyways. Infinite always repays their debts," Myungsoo quickly excused. Ever so faintly, the girl's lips twitched upward and her eyes became just a bit brighter.

"Good...Then take...cards out," she ordered, her voice breathy.

"You'll bleed to death," Sunggyu pointed out in horror.

"I won't...Hurry," she whispered, her voice growing fainter. Making haste, Sunggyu began to remove the cards while Myungsoo and Dongwoo scavenged the room for anything of use. Myungsoo returned with the leg of a chair. Dongwoo materialized his katana and cleanly cut the wood into four even and smooth pieces. His sword, unlike before, was covered with a dragon design, crawling up from the hilt to the tip of the sheathe with magnificent craftmanship.

Sunggyu ripped off his sleeves, creating a makeshift split for her arm. He moved to rip his other sleeve, but was stopped by a bloody, but gentle hand.

"Stop," she struggled to say. "I...can stop the bleeding...Can't move though"

Even in the midst of the crisis, her cheeks managed to redden and seeing the familiar gesture, the five boys almost sighed in relief. Almost. 

"But for how long?" Dongwoo pointed out, his eyebrows meeting in the center of his forehead as he noted that, indeed, the blood had managed to stop flowing from her bodily wounds, as if invisible forces held her blood at bay.

"Doesn't matter. We have to trust her," Sungyeol reasoned, wincing a bit as his wound throbbed. "We have to get out of here too."

Sunggyu pursed his lips in thought. 

"Let's go," he ordered. Though Sunggyu blended into the background, it was a perfect cover for his leader status. He displayed it when needed and hid when he wanted. Now, his calm and calculating, malicious side was showing through. Once again, Sooyeon bit back a yelp and was grateful--though wary--of the boy. There was a reason they were on separate sides, she reminded herself, and she knew that even if she wanted, she couldn't forget it. Both fighting back a wince, Sungyeol moved to lift the girl onto his back, but was intercepted by the second-youngest.

"You're injured," Myungsoo quickly reminded, somewhat sternly, as he hoisted the girl up instead.

"Take...care of yourself," she agreed softly. Without another word, the six moved quickly down the halls, wary of any attacks. Twice, they ducked into a side hallway to avoid the multiple students that careened down the walkways in disorder as sirens went off loudly, a blaring sound that gave off blinking, blinding red lights. The third time, confrontation was unavoidable and they were surrounded before they could curse. 

"What do we do?" Dongwoo hissed, holding his sword out in front of him. 

"As always, you and Myungsoo go in close. Sungjong and Sungyeol will keep away those who're to close and I'll watch over her," he ordered. Within seconds, they plan was put into action. Sooyeon was dumped--somewhat gently--on the floor beside the three males as Myungsoo and Dongwoo closed in on the crowd.

With synchronized movements, Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Sunggyu had split the crowd up and attacked viciously as Myungsoo and Dongwoo deftly stepped out of the way of the attacks. Before long, the group of about 40 or so was quickly dispatched, a few dead, but most just knocked out. Without a pause, Dongwoo picked the girl up and they continued on their way, rushing to find an exit. They avoided four more groups and was attacked three times more before they entered a room as they dodged a fifth group.

"What the h*ll?" Sungyeol voiced. In front of them were six faces in a storage room-like warehouse. 

"Teen Top," Sooyeon half-hissed.

"Oh! I see that you all weren't...disposed of," the eldest smirked, his voice running chills along their backs.

"Put me down," Sooyeon suddenly ordered quietly, startling the males.

"You're still injured!" Sungyeol protested.

"It's an order," she demanded, her voice stronger and fiercer though still cracking.

"Oh, small good leader wants to show off?" another boy teased, his eyes twinkling as the light caught on his pink hair.

"Shut up Minsoo, Byunghun," she hissed as Dongwoo set her down on her feet, one hand on her unbroken arm as if to steady her. 

"I'm L.Joe and he's C.A.P, but you knew that, didn't you, Ms. Pres," the pink-haired male saucily prodded, the English at the end throwing most off.

"Shut it you rascal," she threw back, the conversation lost on most. "You may be older than me physically by a year, but even injured like this I'm way. Out. Of. Your. League."

"Tch," L.Joe chuckled. "Prove it."

"Come at me bro," she stated in return, throwing her head back in arrogance as she spat the last word. Without hesitance, he leapt at her, thin, shining needles appearing in between the craters of his hand. Each one couldn't have been longer than three inches, but they were much sharper than any other needle and they were much less visible given its near-undetectable size. 

He threw several in her direction, but her cards opened like a fan and caught the attack. she closed the layers of cards and the needles fell uselessly to the ground. He circled around her and was suddenly lifted into the air, a string of cards from her unbroken arm that continued to extend, crawling up his legs and torso. He cursed and threw more needles at her, but with a quick step, she was out of the target. She appeared behind him, one hand holding a card dangerously close to his neck and the other wrapped around one arm and his torso. The two were set down against the ground, but her cards still held him captive with little movement.

"It's over," she declared, her eyes narrowing.

"Not quite," the boy smirked as he brought his other hand down on her arm, needle ready. She didn't flinch, surprising the boy. He growled when the needle wouldn't pierce skin, only ripping through the skin of  her shirt. "Why isn't it working?!"

"Because L.Joe, with one needle stuck into their skin, you may be able to control their actions like you did with Dongwoo back there, but if there's no contact, there's no worry," the girl hissed with a reprimanding expression. He dragged the needle down her arm in anger and gave a bitter chuckle at the cards covering her skin, acting as a second shield. 

"But I'm not alone," he reminded in Korean once again. Sooyeon raised an eyebrow and cards swarmed from her. They came like a wave, cards upon cards of the same kind, each identical to the next. There was an overwhelming amount. Teen Top effectively cursed. 

"She shouldn't be able to make that many stellars," one boy cursed, pulling his fingers together and pulling apart, thin red string barely visible in between his fingertips.

He swung his arm around, looping the string with one good throw around crates nearby and throwing them at the wave. They broke without struggle, splinters and planks falling everywhere.

"Do you believe that, Changhyun?" she muttered, raising an eyebrow.

"," another cursed, pushing his hands out at the wave, white pieces of cloth shooting at the wave like webs, only for the layers to be swallowed up, barely hindering the tsunami.

"That won't work Chanhee," Sooyeon taunted.

"I'm Ricky!" Changhyun insisted. He used the string, using it to swing off of a beam from above and run farther away.

"And I'm Chunji!" Chanhee hissed in return. He stood still for a seconds, facing the tsunami of cards before he spread his hands and a large piece of cloth covered the entire warehouse, dividing it for a few seconds. The boy ran quickly when he saw cards tear through as if nothing was there.

"It's futile, Daniel," she warned.

"Niel!" Daniel shouted back, throwing thin, pure black sticks--chopsticks--at the wave.

Without pause, they would stab one card only for three more to take its place. He cursed, sending a few to attack the female in control only for her cards to jump in defense. He threw them against the wall he was near, using them to climb above the tsunami's height though he continued to slam them into the wall away from the wave.

The final Teen Top member threw something at the tsunami, a small piece of metal, that exploded on contact.

No other damage was made but a short period of blinding smoke. The boy cursed.

"No need to complain Jonghyun," Sooyeon taunted, clucking her tongue. "I have to admit, purposely making malfunctioning heart pacemakers to explode is new."

"I'm Changjo!" the boy insisted, throwing a few more items at the wave.

"Whoa! Don't attack us!" Sunggyu cursed, dragging the rest of Infinite with him as they ran. 

"We're allies! Allies!" Sungjong shouted, jumping as he dodged one aggressive attack. Sooyeon gave a bitter smile as the wave descended upon all of them, trapping them under feet upon feet of cards, even leaping up to swallow Daniel/Niel. L.Joe cursed.

"Sh*t you b*tch! Where are they?! What'd you do to them?!" he demanded, only succeeding in chafing the cards against his own body, blood running down new scratches and scrapes. She snapped her fingers and wordlessly, ten figures rose up into the air, trapped in one giant cage. The five members of Infinite and remaining five of Teen Top were each separated by a wall of cards, the rows of cards hindering any communication. 

Sooyeon let go of L.Joe and slowly, the cards around him joined the ones in the cage. The now-eleven boys hissed as the cards moved underneath them. The tsunami of cards were disappearing, draining away into her sleeves at an unbelivable rate. The sphere shifted until it was two rows of cages, one on top of the other.

Order: Sungyeol Myungsoo Sungjong Dongwoo Sunggyu

Changhyun/Ricky Jonghyun/Chango Byunghun/L.Joe Daniel/Niel Chanhee/Chunji Minsoo/C.A.P

Letting the energy from her body disappear, she slammed harshly against the ground, her knees skinned. 

"What are you doing? I thought we were getting out together!" Sunggyu demanded, slamming his body into the cage's card walls. Sooyeon gave a regretful smile.

"Didn't think...I'd know?" she muttered. The cages were only a yard away from her and were big enough so that each could stand, but little more than that.

"Know what?" Sunggyu asked suspiciously, eyes narrowing.

"Teen Top was made under Infinite...even thought to be their next generation," Sooyeon mumbled, her information clearly not mistaken when C.A.P's eyes widened. "This whole plot...was actually Infinite's idea...Teen Top betrayed them...no?"

"How the fu-"

"We have all the time...in the world for questions later..." Sooyeon cut off, heaving shallow breaths as her eyes began to swim. "...in detention..." 

"You won't even last another minute," Dongwoo stated, unimpressed.

"Is that so?" Sooyeon wondered aloud, her eyesight failing her. She winced and wished that she had her glasses back, barely able to see the blurry scene from one non-bloodied eye as her wounds began to bleed once again. 

"ing let us out b*tch!" L.Joe cursed, punching the cage walls. The cards only shifted away and his fist fell through. His body carried the momentum and his face slammed against the walls harshly. He cursed again.

"My my...You have a dirty mouth...you rascal," Sooyeon stated dryly, her eyes dimming. The fading spark wasn't lost on the boys of Teen Top and Infinite and they prepared themselves. Sooyeon's lips quirked upward and her eyes shined again. "Looks like my ride is here."

Not even a second later, there was a crash on the wall. Shards of rock, stone, brick, and dust fell everywhere, flinging at the group at high speeds.

"Sungyeol!" Sunggyu choked out before throwing his arms up to shield himself. 

"Ricky!" C.A.P shouted in desperation, throwing himself at the cage's walls. Both leaders--and all the other members--found themselves in complete darkness. For a moment they panicked and then the walls slowly began to peel away until they were the same as before. The members breathed a sigh of relief. They had all been shielded by their captor--as humiliating as it was--they grudgingly admitted. Seungyeon coughed, jumping out from a hole on the roof of a school bus.

"Do you ever need us?" she complained, bat on her shoulder. 

"Ohmygod! Are you ok?" Kwangmin asked, pushing the girl aside when the bus door opened. Seungyeon hissed, but Kwangmin, worried out of his mind, didn't care at the moment.

"Taemin...get them," Sooyeon ordered slowly, her voice faltering as she fully collapsed. Kwangmin leaped out and caught her just in time while Taemin got to work. The half-black and half-silver metal of handcuffs appeared from nowhere as the card cages collapsed, sending the boys into a large dogpile.

The members fought only for a second, but they were easily overpowered. The minute their hands were tied, they gave in. The Vice Heads herded the members one by one into the bus, not questioning though curious about the imprisonment of Infinite. 

"Done," Taemin stated with satisfaction though he sounded more tired. 

"Gosh. She sure as h*ll didn't need us," Seungyeon complained.

"She looks way too tired though," Erang mumbled, obviously worried.

"She's crazy from what I've seen. I bet you that if we walk into her office tomorrow, she'll be working as if she never got hurt," Miho snorted, only half-teasing. 

"Maybe she'll be eating chocolate and I can have some too," Jungwon thought off-tangently. "But then again, if she's having chocolate, wouldn't she eat it herself because chocolate is really yummy and tastes good. Hmm...That's possi-"

"Umm...what do I do now?" Kwangmin asked, looking up at the group innocently and nervously.

The Heads looked at each other and laughed while the Vice Heads and SHINee looked at the boy with disbelief. The leader of Boyfriend and several of the other members let a snicker escape before they taught Kwangmin how to lift a girl up without revealing something he shouldn't or touching something he'd later get hurt for. A minute later--and much laughter later--they had all boarded the half-destroyed bus and they drove back towards the school's main building quickly, driving down newly-tread ground and passing by demolished cars. 


"I told you not to overdo it!" Luna scolded, sticking a piece of chocolate into the girl's mouth. The milk chocolate was wrapped in a silver tinfoil. Luna sighed again, unwrapping another, gold this time.

"When are you going to learn?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow with disappointment. "I can't take care of you forever."

"I'm doing it now because you're here," Sooyeon informed, her eyes burrowing into Luna's as she lay on the couch of the office, head slightly elevated on the arm rest as she chewed consistently on the sweets. 

"How you were able to do all of that with a cold is beyond me," Luna huffed, rolling her eyes. The door opened, slamming against the wall of the President and Vice President's Office. Sooyeon glanced at the newcomers before sighing.

"Hello Quian," she greeted quickly. "Amber, Jinri, Soojung. If you're here for Sunyoung, you'll have to excuse her for another minute while she heals me."

"We're happy to see you too," Victoria stated sarcastically, plopping herself down at the couch by her feet. "Heard you took down both Teen Top and Infinite at once while you were hurt and sick."

"I was not hurt nor sick," Sooyeon denied automatically .

"Tell that to the chocolate," Luna snorted, shoving two more chocolates into the girl's mouth. Sooyeon ate, but not without a roll of her eyes. 

"So what'd you do with them?" Sulli asked, her eyes sparkling with curiousity.

"Sent them to detention," Sooyeon answered simply, chewing on another chocolate.

"But you're here," Krystal stated, blinking.

"The other Heads need to learn too," the girl offered in response, swallowing a bite. "Besides, Teen Top and Infinite have detention tomorrow and for the rest of the week. Today's only a test drive for the girls."

"You didn't," Sulli stated in disbelief.

"She did," Luna confirmed with a sigh, shoving another chocolate down the girl's throat. "She sent all of them too."

"Good luck cleaning up that mess," Victoria snorted, rolling her eyes.

"There won't be any messes to clean up," Sooyeon stated matter-of-factly in response. F(x) members raised an eyebrow in response as Victoria smirked.

"Alright then. Come on Ms. Pres. Let's get going," she ordered, helping Luna unwrap more chocolate and shove it down Sooyeon's throat. 

"Hurry hurry!" Sulli agreed, following suit. 

"She's going to choke," Krystal stated with worry, unable to help her own eagerness as she also began to peel chocolates and shove them down the President's throat. Sooyeon only rolled her eyes, ignoring her oncoming headache. A few bites later, she sat up, pushing away the oncoming onslaught and stood, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and downing it in a few gulps. She crushed the water bottle and tossed it the general direction under her desk before opening the door to the office, turning back as she looked at the girls.

"You coming?" she asked, her lips for the remnants of chocolate. Victoria smiled.

"Duh!" she squealed, shooting up as the rest of the group followed.


"Holy motherf*cker!" Seungyeon cursed, dodging an attack and punching the boy's face. Blood splattered on the room of pure white. Only the crowds of people were seen as they attacked the Heads.

"Must you curse?" Erang threw back lightly, ducking under a person's spinning kick and jumping over his leg sweep.

"Yes!" Seungyeon snapped in reply, knocking out another enemy. "Because I don't give a sh-"

The door slammed open. 

"Function girls in the house! What you say to that b*tches?!" Victoria shouted, kicking a person who ran towards her.

"I say leave. We're practicing here," Miho called out, rolling her eyes as she dodged an attack and punched the attacker. 

"Well, I can see why Ms. Pres has to drag kids to detention though," Erang stated, impressed. She threw one student easily thrice her size over her shoulder, falling quickly back into position as she spun to dodge a drop kick and threw the opponent her own flying kick in return.

"This type of detention is only for those who reach a certain level of aurora and for others who are aware of aurora," Sooyeon explained, her arms crossed while the kids in detention stayed a good distance away from her.

"I suppose they don't like you," Seungyeon teased, kicking a person in the stomach and kneeing his face as he bent over. 

"Let's just say I don't leave pleasant memories," Sooyeon answered dryly. F(x) members stuck close to Sooyeon, the group of girls also avoided.

"So what are you doing here?" Jungwon asked, pausing in her attack. Without looking, she punched a boy who was trying to sneak attack her. 

"Testing time," Sooyeon answered shortly. "5 minutes, aurora will flow once again. That means you, and your opponents, will be able to use your constellations. During that time, I want you all to knock out all the people in this room."

"You have that much confidence in them?" Luna questioned, leaning on Krystal. 

"At the end of 5 minutes, all those who are not already knocked out will within seconds. Easy as that," Sooyeon threw back mysteriously. She raised her hand and snapped. Immediately, the Heads formed their stellars--the painful metal bat, the long and powerful tanbo, the sharp senbon, the deadly dart gun--and lunged. People also formed their own stellars, a large, but unoriginal collection of weapons--guns, bows and arrows, knives, and swords--that proved little match to the Heads'. 

They attacked each other with a ferocity. Erang was knocking people out with quick blows and leaving some (temporarily) paralyzed in her wake. Seungyeon was more messy, leaving blood, broken jaws, and a few swollen bruises. Jungwon was cleanly leaving piles of people, the small dart--barely bigger than a fly--knocking people out faster than a solid punch would. Miho left a wall of people around her, her long-ranged weapon keeping them a bay and giving quick and clean blows.

"I see why you have confidence in them," Amber stated dryly, hugging the short girl. 

"Of course I must be confident in them. That is why I chose them," Sooyeon threw back her voice the same as ever as she pushed Amber off lightly. "Soon...they will surpass me..."

"Hmm...? That seems a bit far off," Sulli stated, clucking her tongue.

"It's soon," Sooyeon insisted.

"Oh? Ms. Pres is feeling a lot of pride," Krystal joked.

"I feel no emotions," Sooyeon supplied in retaliation. 

"Yeah right," Victoria laughed, the rest of her crew following. She poked Sooyeon's cheek, leaning on one of her shoulders. "It'll take more than that to convince us Ms. Pres."

"You'll have to try much harder," Amber agreed, pulling Sooyeon's chin so that they talked face-to-face.

"Leave your love fest until later! We're done!" Jungwon called from the other side of the room. Sooyeon turned pink and pushed the two off, leaving them to laugh.

"Alright," she called back, loud enough so that all the Heads could hear. "Get back to the office. We'll be having another lesson."

"Ew!" Seungyeon complained though she trudged towards her. "And wow Ms. Pres. Didn't know you could actually shout."

"Didn't know you were sarcastic," Sooyeon threw back automatically. Quickly, she turned and stalked out of the room.

"She angry?" Miho asked, the four girls coming to F(x). 

"Nah. She's probably embarrassed," Sulli offered, laughing.

"You're cool kid," Victoria decided, messing up Seungyeon's hair. 

"She never loses her cool like that," Krystal agreed, smiling. 

"What are you talking about? She always gets like that with us," Jungwon complained, rolling her eyes as her dart gun disappeared. 

"She's always nagging," Seungyeon agreed, dropping her bat. It was gone before it touched the ground.

"And ordering us around," Miho added, tossing her tanbo backwards. It spun in the air, speeding up before becoming too fast to be seen. 

"She's confusing us a lot," Erang stated, frowning. The senbon in her hands disappeared into her sleeves. "I can't really tell what she's thinking and she's awfully inconsistent. It's like she can't make up her mind."

F(x) laughed.

"That means that she likes you guys," Amber revealed, smiling softly. 

"She's usually never around and when she is, she's silent," Krystal muttered, her eyes reminiscing.

"She's always so straight-forward. There's nothing for her to argue about. It's always a yes or a no, black or white," Sulli added, leaning on Krystal. 

"She confuses everyone though," Luna stated, clucking her tongue. "Her mind has to be on one of those 'World's Top 10 Mysteries' kinds of things."

"Bottom line is that if she's around, talking--or nagging--you gals, that means she cares enough. If she can't make up her mind, that means there's conflict in her."

The two groups of girls walked out of the detention room and down the hall, a few yards away from said President.

"You can ask any group--the ones who are on her side or not--and it's pretty obvious that no matter what, she's on their opposite side," Krystal began.

"Even on the same side?" Erang questioned, surprised.

"Yeah. We want something, she says no. They want something, she disagrees there too," Sulli answered glumly. "It's like it's the whole world against herself."

"Wish she'd let us help, but it seems only you four can," Luna thought aloud.

"Won't let you guys help? And only us?" Miho repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Not just us. Most of the main groups here at school you know--us, Infinite, Boyfriend, SHINee, MBLAQ, and Teen Top, the latest group you guys met--and those you haven't yet--Block B, B1A4, B2ST, and blah blah blah--we were all brought here by her," Victoria explained.

"Hold up. She brought her enemies here?" Jungwon summarized, gawking.

"Well, basically, yeah," Amber confirmed, shrugging her shoulders. "From what all of us gather, she wanted our help to fix this school...but things got bad fast."

"We wanted to help her, but we didn't want to...kill people," Luna murmured with a shudder.

"Murder...?" Erang questioned, her shock electrifying her voice.

"It wasn't bad at first. It was usually hacking, and mostly for stuff that wasn't that difficult to find. We were all pretty pleased, I mean, we got a good sum of money for a little--mostly easy--info," Krystal began, her voice quivering. "But...it got worse. Slowly, it came to hacking into government secret information. We began training in killing without knowing and we were slowly becoming human weapons."

"After hacking, came stealing. Then, came big time murder...All they did was give us what they called knock-out potions, but they were really slow-acting poisons that would kill the victim in a day. They would tell us to slip a drug into some bigshot's drink so that another team could steal money...but in reality, we were killing them with a painful poison that would kill within a few weeks, disguised as another illness like heart attack or would irritate a previous illness like cancer," Luna continued, disgusted. "They made sure that they gave us targets we didn't know, governers we hadn't heard of, rich people that were not famous, etc...but slowly it began to come together."

"Seoul Academy is actually a school where the top are trained for dirty work--murder, robbery, manipulation, etc. We all found out...and we wanted out so we all tried, but we had to bring her out too. She wouldn't go," Sulli recounted sadly. "She even stopped us herself...Did we matter only as other tools to her?"

"We're more," Amber insisted, voice surprisingly strong. "Lately, she's been planning something, but she won't tell us what it is. You gals are a big part of it though. Hopefully it'll be against him and not us."

"Not just him--all of them," Victoria corrected, glowering.

"Who is he?...or them?" Jungwon asked, eyebrows scrunched.

"He...He is-"

"You guys walk slowly," Sooyeon broke in, opening the door to the President and Vice President's Office

"You guys have fun at your lesson," Amber encouraged cheerfully, slipping a piece of paper into Miho's hand. Miho shoved it into her own pocket discreetly.

"Ew! Work!" Seungyeon complained, walking in and taking a seat lazily.

"And yet you stil came," Miho teased, laughing.

"And yet you still complain," Jungwon added, giggling as well.

"And yet you stil-"

"Lesson's beginning," Sooyeon cut in, rolling her eyes. She pushed up her glasses. "We got the basic terms, have basic experience, and know basic facts. Today, we're going to be memorizing people to look out for and various crimes that they have done."

"Alright alright. Lay it on us," Seungyeon , rolling her eyes.

"Let's start with the first group you've met, Boyfriend," Sooyeon began, back to them as she rifled through folders inside her desk. She laid six folders in front of them, opening the first and reading off of it, showing them pictures.

"The leader is Donghyun Kim. He's 178 cm and 60 kg at age 20. His birthday is on February 23 and he majors in Japanese and Music in Class 4-A. He also plays piano, but rarely does so. He has also shown proficiency in Hapkido, Shorinji Kempo, and Tai Chi. His weapon, though you all haven't seen it in action, is a watch. With his constellation, he is able to slow down time for brief amounts of time and even speed up time, depending. He usually slows his opponents down or speeds himself up. Another thing he is able to do is turn the watch into a large shield and even take a hand from the shield as a weapon. Although he has shown dislike for this specific form, he also can turn the watch into a boomerang-like item momentarily. Though it isn't confirmed, he is also thought to be able to use it as a time bomb."

Sooyeon paused, looking at Miho with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Stalker-ish much," Miho blurted out, eyes wide. 

"The beginning is basic information from available files or from classmates and the weapon information is mostly--if not all--from personal experience. I assure you that I do not spend my free time following people around creepily and continuously for information. The pictures are also not my work, but from school-related events and so-called 'fans' of the delinquent," Sooyeon retaliated, turning to the next person.

"The second oldest goes by Hyunseong Shim. He also stands at 178 cm, but at 66 kg for his age 20. His birthday is only a few months after on June 09 and is a Japanese and Vocal major in Class 3-A. Of the group, he stands out the least, though I don't quite see why. Upon asking, most opinions state that he 'shines the least' or something along the lines. He has shown great proficiency in Goju Ryu, Krav Maga, and Uechi Ryu. His weapon is a ring. Though it seems harmless enough, his main power is to use the ring as a tracking device. Through multiple tests, it's also been confirmed that he gets a sense of what goes around the ring though not a clear image. From hypothesis, we assume he can see a blurry or cut version of the room and its inhabitants, but little else. Though unconfirmed as of yet, he may be able to turn them into knife-like weapons."

"Really? He looks pretty good to me," Jungwon commented, her face between her hands as she childishly shifted from one foot to the next as the four sat in front of the President's desk lazily.

"Once again, I must emphasize that it is opinion," Sooyeon smoothly reminded, turning back to the files, pushing the up the glasses on her nose.

"The most flirty of the group goes by Jeongmin Lee. He is about 173 cm tall and 63 kg at age 18. His birthday is on January 02 and he is in Class 2-A as a Vocal and Rap major. From reconaissance scouts, he has averaged about a new girlfriend every week or so, but also warns the girls of this. He is known to be well-taught in Kyokushinkai, Ninjutsu, and Wado Ryu. His weapon is earrings. He has the same ability track a person with it as Hyunseong does. However, unlike Hyunseong's cracked sight, with his earring, Jeongmin can hear scratchy, mumbled, or echoed conversations, which also proves disadvantageous at times. In addition, though he is unable to turn them into knife-like weapons, he can turn them into projectiles that have proven on multiple occasions to be as sharp as--if not more than--knives, swords, and etc. He also has the potential to hold substances within the earrings or even as the earrings' jewel itself. However, his power also has another disadvantage: He must always create a pair. Whether he hands over both or just one, it is a given that both must be made."

"So...he gives away earrings and tracks a girl around, flirting with her and appearing oh-so-conveniently...so that he can have that many fans?" Erang questioned, her voice simmering with anger.

"There is no evidence that suggests it. However, there is also no information that denies it," Sooyeon answered simply, looking up quickly from her papers to glance at Erang's conflicting face.

"Shouldn't play with girls like that," she muttered angrily in explanation. Without waiting, Sooyeon continued on.

"The next two are twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin Jo. Both are 180 cm and 65 kg at age 17, birthday on April 24, Youngmin being only a few minutes older than Kwangmin. However, though the two are in Class 1-A together, Youngmin majors in Vocal and Music while Kwangmin at Rap and Music. From past reports, it seems that they have pretended to be the other twin for various reasons, some plausible and others downright ridiculous. As they grew up, they seemed to have gotten more...distinguishable and as such, they rarely do so as of lately. To add to the facts, Youngmin has dyed his hair a blond color though Kwangmin has joked that they have been able to successfully switch twice within the year so far. Unlike their appearances, they have also adopted different fighting styles, Kwangmin using Dim Mak, Savate, and Taekwondo while Youngmin has shown Jeet Kune Do, Pentjak Silat, and Yoseikan to be his forte.Their weapons are similar, however. Kwangmin uses a bracelet and Youngmin utilizes an anklet. Both weapons can be used as a chain, rope, or something of the like. It can also stiffen and harden into a tanbo-like weapon to strike at opponents. Kwangmin has been shown to prefer the rope-like form while Youngmin prefers the tanbo-like weapon. Also, Kwangmin is faster in pulling out his weapon, but Youngmin is, in return, slightly faster at striking than his twin."

"How alike did they look before?" Miho asked, curious.

"Like twins," Sooyeon answered dryly.

"Well, obviously," Miho snorted, rolling her eyes. "I mean--were you able to tell them apart?"

"...Most were unable to, but I, oddly enough, never have mixed them up," Sooyeon mumbled slowly. 

"Power of love?" Jungwon joked, snickering, high-fiving a smirking Seungyeon. Sooyeon ignored them and continued.

"The youngest and final member of Boyfriend is Minwoo No. He stands at 174 cm and weighs 62 kg. He's age 17, born on July 31, and is a Rap and Dance major in Class 1-A. He is well-known throughout the school--even to go so far as to say he is the most viable member of Boyfriend according to his number of 'fans'--and is also known to sweat a lot. His known fighting styles include Ju Jitsu, Karate, and Pa Kua. His constellation is a necklace. With his weapon, he has demonstrated a variety of things including: lassoing skills, nunchuck-like confusion techniques, handcuff-like properties, and more. Though the youngest, he is without a doubt, the one with the most underlying potential and has a wide imagination that continues to grow."

"Who knew that boy had such talent," Seungyeon whistled, impressed.

"That may be their individual information, but what we are focused on, at the moment, is their activities as a whole," Sooyeon reminded. 

"Yes yes Ms. Pres. Continue on and awe us with your stalker abilities," Seungyeon sarcastically encouraged. Sooyeon rolled her eyes and continued.

"And before you ask, one picture was taken secretly by fans, one from a compilation of pictures from school advertisements, and the final one is a picture given by choice to fans," Sooyeon dryly stated, reading their minds. She continued, turning her eyes to the folder.

"Boyfriend has a total of 6 members and all 6 currently attend the academy: 1 fourth-year, 1 third-year, 1 second-year, and 3 first-years. Their favorite pasttime is vandalizing the school for their 'creative expression' and practicing for their future dreams as a contemporary band that uses 'dance, music, expressions, and fashion' to portray a new style--or in other words, an idol group. Though they seem rather harmless, there are countless rumors