Chapter 7

Heal Me 날 치유해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So this is hypothetical, but don’t you find this a little weird?” Hyukjae asked.

“Not really,” Donghae said.

Hyukjae sighed. It’s not like it was negotiable. It’s not like he could say no.
It was a perfectly cold morning and Donghae decided to surprise Hyukjae by coming over his apartment. And they were doing what he usually likes to do: lying together.
Donghae had come over at 8 a.m. Hyukjae knew he purposely did it too.
The two had become close enough where they knew each other’s schedule for the day. And 8 a.m. is not the time Hyukjae wakes up.
He couldn’t bother to say anything after he opened the door for Donghae. He just went back to his bed with Donghae following him.

“You did that on purpose. You know I don’t wake up this early,” Hyukjae grumbled. He put his face in his pillow.

Donghae had showed up wearing sweats and a workout shirt. All Donghae did was laugh as he turned towards his friend. “don’t be like that. It was too cold in the morning to be by myself.”

“So you decided to get out of bed and drive?”

“Yes.”

“And you think it’s perfectly fine that 2 straight guys lie in bed together?”

“I never said I was straight,” Donghae teased.

Hyukjae lifted his head. This conversation took a turn, “You’re gay?”
Donghae laughed and gave a shrug while turning his back to him.

It was Hyukjae’s turn to lean towards him, “Are you?”

“How would you react if I was,” wondered Donghae. Although it sounded like he was talking to himself more than to his friend who was leaning closer to him.

“I’ll let you know once you give me an answer.”

“Well I’ll give you an answer in a bit. I’m tired,” Donghae mumbled as he turned towards Hyukjae, resting his head by his shoulder.

Hyukjae gave a big sigh. He always does this when he doesn’t want to give an answer. But Hyukjae’s not that type of friend to push someone for an answer.

“Whatever,” was all he mumbled. He was too tired to push any further.

“Don’t be mad, Hyukjae,” Donghae mumbled back, his breath hitting Hyukjae’s neck.

“I’m not. I just don’t like you ignoring questions you don’t want to answer,” he huffed. He’s not usually so upfront, but he was tired and didn’t feel like playing nice.

He heard a chuckle from Donghae before he felt his friend’s arm snake across his stomach. “Don’t be mad Hyukjae,” he said again.

“I’m not,” was the automatic response.

“Why do you sound disappointed?”

Hyukjae could feel Donghae’s breath hitting his back. He felt a lot closer now than before.

“I’m not. I just don’t like the beat around answer,” Hyukjae finally admitted. He finally turned his body so he was lying on his back. He didn’t think he could look Donghae in the eye. And Donghae never removed his arm from Hyukjae’s stomach.

“Well I’m just not sure. I’ve never been with a guy. I’m sure you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter