Chapter 6

Heal Me 날 치유해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyukjae!" Donghae called.

His friend looked in the direction Donghae called from and made his way towards him.
The two decided to meet at their usual cafe so they could head out shopping together. It honestly sounded better in Hyukjae’s mind then it did now. It seemed girly that two of them were going shopping for clothes.

“Hi,” Hyukjae greeted Donghae.

It was a while since they’ve seen each other. Hyukjae didn’t want to remind himself of the last time they saw each other since Henry asked him to pick Donghae up. It was pretty awkward since he had to explain to Donghae the situation and the fact that he asked him to go clothes shopping with him.

“Long time no see,” Donghae greeted him.

Hyukjae nodded and gave his infamous gummy smile.
Before Hyukjae could ask how Donghae wanted to get there, his friend spoke first, “It’s funny that I realized how weird it is that we’re going shopping as a way of hanging out.”
Hyukjae gave a chuckle, “You’re not alone in this one. It just dawned on me.”
Donghae gave Hyukjae a laugh before asking him how they were going to get to Gangnam.

“You’re reading my mind today. I was going to ask if you wanted to take the train or my car?”

“Let’s take your car, but next we go out we should do something different in transportation,” Donghae suggested.

That sounded good to Hyukjae. He actually wasn’t in the mood to be on a train with other people. He wanted Donghae to himself so they could talk and catch up.

“Ok then. Let’s head to Gangnam then,” Hyukjae said as he led the way to where he parked his car. Donghae followed behind him.

“I can’t wait to buy more clothes. I’ve been freezing my off.”

Hyukjae laughed as he unlocked Donghae’s door and unconsciously opened the door for him.
This surprised both boys. “Oh. Well hey thanks,” Donghae said, a little surprised.

“No problem, Sorry I didn’t even realize I did that.”

Hyukjae went around the car to unlock his side and started his car.
His friend waited till he was settled in and started backing the car out of it’s stall. “This isn’t a date right?”
Hyukjae quickly stepped on his brakes, making the car jolt.

“W-what?” he exclaimed as he turned towards Donghae.

But when he looked at his younger friend, Donghae had a teasing smile on his face. Hyukjae gave his eyes a quick teasing roll as he put more pressure on his gas pedal. “Please Donghae. You act cute but not that cute for me to take you out.” His tone was teasing but obviously Hyukjae was lying. Of course he’d ask Donghae out.

“Why not? I think I’m cute enough to date. I should be good enough for you.”

“You’d like the think that,” Hyukjae said.

“We should pretend this is our date. And at the end of the day, I bet I’d become your type,” Donghae randomly suggested after a couple minutes of silence.

Hyukjae choked on his spit. He honestly wasn’t expecting that from his frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter