Chapter 2

Heal Me 날 치유해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Ryeowook was in the apartment, he took a look around to see what damage was done.
Surprisingly, the apartment wasn't as bad as he imagined it to be. There were a few dirty dishes, some clothes and items were scattered on the floor; other than that, not a huge mess. Ryeowook's eyes landed on the couch where his friend's comforter was left on the couch.
 

"You've been camping out on the couch?"
 

Donghae walked past his friend and blew air as his answer. He buried himself within his comforter, ignoring Ryeowook.
Ryeowook sighed but ignored his friend's actions.
 

"I'm going to come back later. And you'd better be ready. I'm taking you out to at least eat something."
 

Ryeowook didn't wait for his depressed friend to answer. He walked out of the apartment and made sure it was locked.
As soon as he was out, he spotted Hyukjae exactly where he left him.
 

"Oh, that was fast," Hyukjae said. He took his earbuds out his ears and walked towards his younger friend
 

"He's sulking. He'll be fine. Let's go to that music store you were talking about," Wook quickly explained before leading the way to the elevators.

Once at the music store, Hyukjae and Ryeowook met up with their mutual friend, Kyuhyun.
Hyukjae tried concentrating on the list of music he needed to look for, but he kept getting distracted by his two younger friends' conversation. They were both discussing Donghae and what they should do to get him out of his apartment.
 

"We could take him out to eat for starters," Kyu suggested.
 

"Or we could just take him to Henry's mini studio and have him write some music," Wook pondered.
 

Hyukjae felt so left out. Donghae really piqued his interest. Hyukjae was so curious what he was like, what his story was. Donghae looking absolutely adorable was just a plus.
After a few minutes, the conversation died down and the boys continued on looking at what they came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter