Chapter 4

Heal Me 날 치유해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed since Hyukjae had met Donghae. Although they didn't exchange numbers after he dropped Donghae off, Hyukjae still wanted to see Donghae again. He really enjoyed his company. Hyukjae was surprised it wasn't awkward to talk to someone he just met. Yes, Donghae was a little awkward and he wasn't the best at using his words to carry out a conversation, but that's what Hyukjae liked about him.
The only person Hyukjae would trust his true feelings to would be hyung, Sungmin. But that special friend went with Kyuhyun, Wook, and Yesung to Jeju Island. Hyukjae had no other choice but to call Leeteuk hyung, to see if he could meet up with him. He needed to get his thoughts out in the open.
And it's not like he didn't like Leeteuk for real company, it was just that Teuk blew things way out of proportion. He was very..dramatic.

"Hello?" Teuk answered.

"Hey hyung," Hyukjae answered.

"Oh, this is a surprise," was the answer.

"What do you mean, hyung?"

"You usually call me when somethings bothering you."

"That's not completely true," Hyukjae exclaimed. He was telling the truth. Leeteuk gave really good advice and he was the older brother Hyukjae never had.

"What brings you to call me?"

"Want to meet up? My treat," Hyukjae bribed.

He could hear Teukie's strange laugh on the other end of the line. It didn't take long for Hyukjae and Leeteuk to designate a time and place to meet.
They had planned to meet at a coffee shop called Mocha Mingle.
It would be Hyukjae's first time going there but Teuk went there on a regular basis."Welcome," one of the workers welcomed as Hyukjae stepped inside the coffee shop. He was an hour early.

"Never seen your face here before," a voice said.

Hyukjae lifted his head to see Henry walk around the counter.

"Henry!" he exclaimed as he gave the young man a hug.

"Hyung, long time no see," the younger one said as he squeezed Hyukjae. "What have you been up to?"

"Doing things here and there. I'm still attending a university and I have a side job at the dancing studio"

Henry was one of Hyukjae's closest friends and ex roommate. They had lost touch once Henry moved out and got busy with his new job.
 

"I can't talk right now, but can you stay back? I'll be off in 45 minutes," Henry asked.

"No problem. I'm meeting Teuk hyung here. You can join us if you want."

"Okay. Order something, kay?"

Henry quickly said before scurring off to wipe down tables.
Hyukjae turned around to look at the menu before ordering.
Once Hyukjae decided on a mocha frappe, he found a table by the window and waited till he saw Teuk. He placed one earbud in his ear and waited. Time passed by slowly for Hyukjae. He had already gone through a whole album on his ipod.
Henry had passed his table and gave him a free coffee refill along with a on the house red velvet muffin. "You sure Teuk hyung didn't stand you up?" Henry laughed as he came by Hyukjae's table.

"It's only been thirty minutes since I've arrived. We're bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter