Chapter 13

Heal Me 날 치유해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another month had passed since Donghae had moved in with Hyukjae. Another month closer to them being together for a whole year. And living together has been complete bliss for both men. They both had an agreeable personality, so they hardly fought. Due to circumstance, Hyukjae felt like they didn’t need to fight. And the most they argued about was one getting mad that the other started dinner too late or that house was getting too messy. They still had their miscommunications, but it wasn’t something that they couldn’t fix or clear up. They enjoyed spending so much time together. But the more time they spent together, the more Hyukjae was falling for Donghae. And this feeling wasn’t just being infatuated or being whipped. He felt like he was actually falling in love with him. And that scared him. In the back of his mind, he knew Donghae wouldn’t hurt him purposely, but just the thought that Donghae not wanting the same things as Hyukjae eventually or even wanting to be with him, scared him. And Hyukjae tried not to compare his last relationship to his current, but everyone has their burdens.
But it was just a fear in the back of his mind. And he was trying to push it out, especially since he was lying on the couch with his boyfriend. They had a movie playing in the background, but neither were paying attention. Hyukjae learned what a chatterbox Donghae was, so he was just intently listening to what Donghae had to say. He liked the way Donghae would light up when he was telling a story about work or conversations he’s had or even stories he shared when growing up in Mokpo.

“Hyuk,” he said as he changed the subject unexpectedly.

Hyukjae looked down at his boyfriend and hummed in response.

“Your distracted again,” Donghae said as he huffed.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes. Of all things Donghae can say, him not listening was distracting.
They were both lying on the couch together. Granted they were both clothed but Donghae had a habit of hooking his leg around Hyukjae’s waist. The couch wasn’t big enough for two bodies to comfortably lie down on, so Hyukjae was lying sideways, back against the backrest. His arm draped over Donghae, while Donghae too was lying sideways facing his boyfriend with one leg hooked around him. Hyukjae’s head rested comfortably on a pillow while Donghae’s head rested on his chest. He really liked just lying down like this.

“I’m not. I’m paying attention,” he answered.

“Why are your eyes closed then?”

“Concentrating.”

He could hear scoffing from Donghae before he felt lips pressed against his. Hyukjae slowly opened his eyes and saw Donghae had pushed himself up to kiss him. Hyukjae sighed in contentment, enjoying this moment. Soon he felt Donghae shift again and this time, he was being pressed against the couch. He felt Donghae deepen the kiss more as Hyukjae figured out what his boyfriend was trying to do.
Hyukjae was so distracted he didn’t realize his boyfriend was literally lying on top of him. Donghae broke the kiss and started to kiss the side of Hyukjae’s neck.

“Hae, wh-what’re you doing?” he breathed.

He could feel Donghae’s hot breath against his neck as he continued to kiss and nip at his skin. Donghae smiled into the kiss as his lips trailed further up, close to Hyukjae’s ear, and finally hearing a small moan from his boyfriend. He found Hyukjae’s weak spot.

“D-donghae,” was all Hyukjae could manage to say. It really didn’t help the situation that their bodies were on top of each other and Donghae had
been a big tease and had rolled his hips against Hyukjae’s.

“What’re you doing?” he asked again, this time he made his voice was a lot stronger.

Donghae chuckled before giving Hyukjae’s jawline a slow kiss, “You still don’t remember when you were drunk?”

He watched as Hyukjae’s eyes grew wide before he groaned from embarrassment, “I was trying to forget that.”

Hyukjae had a flashback of seeing Donghae’s hair all disheveled which was insanely attractive. It really just made him want to--

“Why’re you blushing?” Donghae teased.

“Why’re you in such a teasing mood?” Hyukjae asked before he felt his breath hitch again as Donghae pressed his hips more into him.

“Not really answering my question,” he laughed.

“Donghae you know we can’t have ..”

“I’m not asking,” was the reply.

“What are you insinuating then by grinding against me?”

Hyukjae internally smiled as he saw Donghae’s cheeks became a tinted pink.

“We tried. And you freaked out. And by the way things were going, it wouldn’t be good,” Hyukjae sighed. He tried to push Donghae off.

“Why’re you being so serious, Hyukjae?” Donghae asked as he used his dead weight so Hyukjae couldn’t move him.

“Because Donghae, this is dangerous.”

“You don’t want to do anything with me?”

“I want to. But I want you to be comfortable with it. You panicked last time I wanted to touch you.”

Silence.

“I know you want to too, but you don’t have to force yourself to heal. I told you I can wait,” Hyukjae said quietly. He put his arms around his boyfriend, who still didn’t move from his position.

He watched in amusement as Donghae rolled his eyes, “I don’t know if you noticed Hyuk, but the is in the air. We live together. We make out.”

“I don’t know what you want me to say. I’m not going to force you to do something that makes you uncomfortable.”

“You could make me forget it. That’s what you did last time when you pinned me to the door,” was all Donghae said. He shifted his position so that he was off his boyfriend. His back facing Hyukjae but his head rested on Hyukjae’s arm, “I know I should feel touched you’re doing this for me, but it’s just really irritating.” Donghae wasn’t mad at Hyukjae. He was mad at himself. He couldn’t give his partner the one thing that felt precious due to circumstance and that was absolutely frustrating.

“Don’t be mad baby,” he heard Hyukjae sigh. He felt Hyukjae’s arms wrap around his chest tightly and light kisses being placed on the back of his head and the side of his neck.

“I’m not mad at you,” Donghae said softly.

“I know.”

Donghae sighed as well as he felt one of Hyukjae’s hand reach to interlock theirs together.

“I promise we’ll give it another try. Just not now, okay?”

“Okay..”

A couple days had passed and Hyukjae kept replaying his and Donghae’s conversation in his head. He didn’t mean to be such a Debbie Downer. But he didn’t want to be that that would force his boyfriend to do something he wasn’t comfortable with. He’d make it up to Donghae today. Hyukjae was scrolling through his phone to see what food he could order for dinner. He didn’t have class or work tomorrow and neither did Donghae so Hyukjae was thinking of planning something special. So it was like a special two days in a row.
 But of course,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter