Chapter 3

Heal Me 날 치유해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun sent Ryeowook a text to confirm they were on their way.
Hyukjae had no idea why he was so nervous in waiting.
It was something about this Donghae when he first saw him that made him want to meet him. Get to know him. Plus it didn’t help that his two other friends had nothing but great things to say about him.

"So are you really interested in Donghae hyung?" Wookie asked.
 

Hyukjae was busy cleaning the lettuce leaves and Ryeowook was making the meat and soup.
Hyukjae ripped one of the leaves he was cleaning, not sure how to respond.
Ryeowook chuckled a bit before adding, "I'll take that as a yes."
 

"I'm not interested in him. I didn't even meet him. I only know what you guys have talked about," Hyukjae mumbled.

Ryeowook laughed, "Oh, well I'm sure you'll like him once you meet him. That is if he'll attempt to have a nice time."

Hyukjae just grunted. The last thing he needed was to have Ryeong think he was interested in his heartbroken friend.
Thirty minutes had passed. Dinner was ready. Now all that was left was waiting for the guest of honor.
Ryeowook was busy in the kitchen cutting some fruit, while Hyukjae was sitting on the couch. Waiting.
He honestly had no idea why he was this excited. This wasn’t a date, although it felt like one.

Ding dong.
The bell rang.
They were here.
Donghae was here.
Hyukjae stood up from the couch and opened it up.
Kyuhyun was the first person he saw.
As soon as Hyukjae saw the smirk on his face, he couldn't help but scowl. Kyu didn't have to tell Hyukjae exactly what he was thinking.

"Oh hey hyung," was all Kyuhyun said.
 

Kyuhyun stepped inside with Donghae following right behind him.
Donghae's cheeks were rosy from the growing cold weather. He had a package in his hand.
He looked up to see an unfamiliar face standing on the side of the door.
He didn’t have time to hide his surprise.

"Oh! Kyu you didn't say we were having a guest."
 

Even his voice was adorable. Hyukjae had enough time to look Donghae over, and he had to say, he cleaned up pretty well since he was a wreck from this morning.

"Yeah, Ryeong figured if we told you about him, you wouldn't come," Kyu called back.

"I'm Hyukjae," Hyukjae finally said while stepping aside so Donghae could pass.

"Hi. I'm Donghae," the adorable person standing in front of him said.

Hyukjae wanted to say he already knew who he was but decided not to.
He just smiled back at him, showing his gummy smile before shutting the door.
Donghae returned the smile before going into the kitchen to give Ryeowook the bottle of wine and soju he and Kyuhyun had bought.

"Glad you're joining the real world Donghae hyung," Ryeowook said as he greeted his friend.

Donghae grunted, "More like forced."

"Hey now, don't say that while Hyuk hyung is here. He's not that boring," Kyuhyun said. Every time he looked at Hyukjae, he had this smirk that he obviously didn't care to hide.

"Stop looking at me like that," Hyukjae said out of annoyance. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter