Chapter 5

Heal Me 날 치유해줘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that small gathering, Hyukjae and Donghae had exchanged contact info since they hit it off so well.
Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were happy to see two of their friends getting along so well.
Hyukjae was obviously the most ecstatic out of everyone. He got to see Donghae more than he thought he would since Henry was his roommate.
Another great thing about getting back in contact with Henry was that they were still close, as if no one had left and lost contact.

"What do you want for lunch, Hyung?" Henry asked one day. They were both hanging at Henry's apartment. Hyukjae's class got cancelled and

Henry didn't have work till later that day. "I don't know. Want to just go out?" Hyukjae suggested.

He was lying on the couch, texting Donghae, who was being needy and couldn't wait to till his class ended.
Even though it had been a while since the friend's breakup, Hyukjae could tell Donghae was still hurting. Today was no exception since Donghae kept saying how he just wanted to go home.

"Not really. Let's just order something. They take orders and make deliveries from Subway now," Henry offered, sounding so excited.

"You sound excited," Euhyuk laughed.

"I am! It's something new. I've always wanted to order a sandwich and have it delivered to me," Henry said as he reached for his cell phone. He didn't need to ask what Hyukjae wanted. He already knew.

"Besides, I can't leave. Donghae hyung will be here soon and if he hasn't told you already, he's in one of those sad moods."

"Yeah he just mentioned it to me," Hyukjae said.

"If he comes in and cuddles, just let him hug YOU," Henry said as he started to dial Subway.

"W-why me?" Hyukjae asked abruptly. He tried to focus solely on his incoming text from Donghae.

"Because I always have to. We're roommates."

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, deciding not to comment. For someone who was older than Henry, Donghae didn't act like the older person.
In about thirty minutes, Henry and Hyukjae were eating their subway sandwiches on the couch.
Even though there was a lot of room on the couch, Henry and Hyukjae were sitting super close to each other.
Henry was slouched while eating.

"Don't slouch," Hyukjae stated.

Henry sighed a bit before sitting back up in his chair. "Just like old times, Hyung."
Hyukjae gave a quick laugh in agreement. They both knew they weren't really talkers while eating.

"If Donghae comes in, we weren't snuggling and you're going to move," Hyukjae said.

Henry laughed, "If you like him so much, why don't you just be more forward about it."

"Because I don't come on to people who's heart is broken."

Henry shrugged and bumped his foot against Hyukjae's.

"You'd look out for him though, right?" Henry asked.

"Sure..?" Hyukjae was suspicious.

"Because I need a favor," Henry admitted. Hyukjae placed his sandwich down, "What?"

"Donghae Hyung works the night shift and I was wondering if you can wait for him till he's done?"

Bingo.

"Well why can't you do it?" he asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Because I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter