Eight

Two Hearts Serendipity

“I think it’s your hobby to fall into my embrace. You like it, huh?” He asked you with the smirked that can melt any girl’s heart.

You snapped to the reality and pulled back your body as fast as you can. You straighten your uniform as you cleared your throat. Your cheek was reddened in embarrassment.

“S…sorry. I shouldn’t peeking here and I’m about to go.” You said a bit stutter.

“You look cute with your pinked cheek.” He kept teasing you, made your cheek even redder.

“I’m sorry once again. I’ve gotta go.” You said as you turn to go.

“Don’t. You like to watch us dancing, aren’t you? Just stay here for a moment. You also haven’t got to know them more.” That guy held your hand and brought you to the centre of the room.

The other guys watched you with a welcoming smile in their faces. You smiled awkwardly to them, since you still embarrassed by the earlier incident.

“We already know your name, but I guess you haven’t know our name yet, right?” 

One of the guy who has a unique face and deep voice said while smiling, showing his cute dimple. You smiled to them, but still didn’t talk.

“I’m rap monster. You can shorten it by calling me rapmon. And I’m the same grade as Jin.” He introduced himself.

When he mentioned the guy beside you his name, you looked at him and he looked back at you. You looked away as fast as you can and shook rapmon’s hand.

“I’m Jimin. Also the same grade as Jin. So that’s mean I’m your sunbae and I’m older than you. You can call me sunbae or oppa anything you like.” He said cutely.

You chuckled at his cuteness he showed you a v sign cutely. You started to felt comfortable around them.

“I’m J-hope.” 

The next guy introduced himself shortly, but he’s smiling to you warmly. You smiled back at him and shook his hand.

“I’m V and I’m an adult.” His introduced make you laugh lightly.

You shook his hand and nodded while still laughing lightly when he mouthed to you saying that he’s an adult. They’re really nice guys. Except one, this stupid Jin guy. He’s really annoying for you.

“I’m Suga. It’s nice to meet a pretty girl like you.” The last guy said while shaking hand with you.

You chuckled at his statement, buy your chuckled was went away when the guy beside you, Jin, scoffed. You just sent him a glare. Suddenly, the room door opened and everyone in the room’s eyes directing to the door.

“Kangse? What are you doing here? How could you…get…here?”

“Kookie-ah!” Your eyes widen as you saw him walking closer.

“Kangse…? Kookie? What the heck is that?” Jin asked. His tone was a bit…strange.

“Oh, hyung. Nothing. It’s just a nickname. She’s my seatmate.” Jungkook answered flatly.

You watched them in silence. Jungkook went to the sofa in the room and threw the drinks he brought to the table. You cleared your throat to get their attention. As you did so, all of them are looking at you. You blew your bangs before talking to lessen the nervous because all of the guys looking at you right now.

“I think I should go now. It’s…nice to know all of you.” 

You were about to go, but Jin grabbed your hand and stopped you, prevented you to go.

“No, don’t. Just stay here. It’s still recess time. You can go back to your class with Jungkook, right?”

You just looked at him in silence. Jimin got up from his spot and pulled your hand to join the other guys.

“He’s right. Just stay here for a while and play with us!” He said cheerfully.

You smiled to him and nodded. After that, you were having fun spent your recess time playing with bts.

***

The bell rang and that’s mean the school was over. You packed your stuff as you walked out the class with Jungkook behind you. But you were being surprised by the bts guys who had been stand outside their class. No wonder why all the girls were going crazy.

“Kangse!” 

Jimin shouted your name loudly as everyone started to whispering again and even looking at you in curiousness. Some of them even sent you glare and you can hear they mumbled words like ‘’ ‘’ or those worse words towards you. You face palmed yourself as you can’t return his smile. Your lips turned to a thin line. You tried to ignore them, but Jungkook nudged you. You looked at him and he mouthed ‘are you okay’ to you. You just smiled bitterly to him and continued to walk. You were going to walk pass them, but Jin pulled your bag. You sighed as you stopped walking.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” He asked you. You just threw him a glare.

“Kangse-ya. Let’s walk to the gate together.” Jimin said cheerfully.

“Jimin-a, don’t be like this. I mean…all of you. Stop doing this. Just pretend like you don’t know me. Everyone started to judge me and I hate it.” You said while sighing.

“Don’t listen to them. They’re just envy you and didn’t like you become close with us. The opportunity they could never get.” Suga said reassuring you.

“Tell me when they’re trying to hurt you. I will protect you so don’t be afraid.” Jin said flatly. He looked furious.

“I’m…not afraid. I’m sure you guys know me. I’m a cold girl. I’m not weak. I just want a peaceful life without any problems. That’s all.” You said.

“We will help you so don’t worry.” Rapmon said while smiling.

You looked at them one by one, and stopped a while when you look at Jungkook. He looked at you in concerned as you saw him nodded. You smiled slightly at him and look at Jin again.

“Thanks.” You said to him and to the rest of the guys. You haven’t trust them fully, but you want to give them a chance.

A while after, you walked to the gate together with them. You’re too busy played and joked with Jimin as you didn’t realize where you walk. You ran from Jimin who tried to hit your head with his cola and you only looked back at Jimin. Suddenly you bumped into someone. You’re too surprised as you bowed to him soon after you bumped him.

“S…sorry! I’m really sorry! I didn’t watch my─”

You looked up from your bow to the people you bumped and your eyes widen when you saw who was the person you bumped. Your mouth opened and words coming from you without you realize.

“Oh…Sehun…”


OH MY GOD. I'M SORRY!

I didnt update for about years(lol i'm exaggerating) but really i didnt do it on purpose. Suddenly one day (lol) i cant sign in to this account and i'm like--GOSH.

but then my luvly mum bought me a new phone and i'm so happy so here i am now updating this.

once again i'm sorry if you think its such a lame excuse but yeah. And i'm so thankful for you who still waiting for me and stay here. Laffya guysss!♡

BIG LOVE,

-K-

BUBBYEEE!~