Five

Two Hearts Serendipity

You opened the first luggage of her and looked at its contain in awe. It’s full of branded stuffs and pretty─and surely expensive─fabrics and also a nice makeup. Her outfit was so American girl style. So fashionable.

        

There’s also a luggage that only filled by branded and expensive bags and heels. 

          

You’re gawked at the sight, but then only shrugged it off. It’s your sister style after all.

“Why did I just bring a few of makeup? I should have brought all of my makeup.” Sena mumbled to herself while checking and unpacking her luggage.

“Sena?” You called her. Sena who’s busy with the other luggage of her, only hummed without glancing at you.

“Hmm?”

“How long will you stay here?” You asked her. She’s still didn’t look at you and busy with her stuffs.

“Mm…maybe about a week..? Or a month..? I'm not sure.” She answered shortly.

“You’re not…” You stopped in the middle of your words.

This time Sena looked at you with eyebrows raised, questioned you.

“No, no. Nothing.” You waved and shrugged it off.

She’s still looked at you with her suspicious expression. You looked back at her in hesitant.

“What? Don’t make me curious. Just ask.” She said.

“Well…actually I want to ask you about…err, are you not going to…stay here? I mean, for a long time, or…forever?” You finally asked her without looking at her.

There was a silence for a while. You finally looked up at Sena to see her reaction. She’s only looked at you in silence.

“I…I’d love to. But…I don’t know…I mean…I will miss my home there and dad as well. And I’m kinda homesick..?” She answered hesitantly.

“Ah…don’t mind it. I know you’ll answer it like that after all.” You smiled at her sincerely, but there’s a glint of disappointment in your eyes.

Sena looked at you while biting her lower lips. You looked at her back, and chuckled lightly seeing her worry and hesitant looks.

“Don’t worry. It’s okay, Sena-ya.” You placed your hand on her hand, reassuring her.

“What about we continue unpacking your luggage and do another thing for bonding after this?” You suggested while smiling widely at her.

Sena smiled back, as wide as you. She nodded eagerly and start to unpacked her luggage again with you.

***

Sena opened your closet with her both hands, and scanning it one by one with frowns in her forehead. She looked like a judgers in a competition because she’s too serious for you. Suddenly, Sena looked at you with a judging looks in her face.

“What?” You asked confusedly.

Sena threw her famous ‘you’ve gotta be kidding me’ looks to you, and she’s being her usual cold bratty queenka image. You only looked back at her with your eyebrows creased.

“Is this what you wear all this time?” She asked you still with her ‘you’ve gotta be kidding me’ in her voice.

“Yeah. What’s the matter?” You looked at her with your old image, an expressionless one.

Are you kidding meOh my god, Kang Semi! No, this is can’t be tolerate! It’s extremely scary and awful. How can you dressed like this all this time?!” She asked you frantically.

You rolled your eyes on her and gave her your ‘duh’ looks.

“It’s my style. What’s wrong with that?” You asked her with your usual cold tone.

Sena rolled her eyes dramatically, and grab your upper arm. She looked at you with her serious expression. She eyed you from head to toe.

“You know we have an exactly the same face? I can’t watch my face in you with all those awful outfits. No! If you continue this, I wonder what kind of blind guy that want to date you.” She snickered as she folded her arms in her chest.

You rolled your eyes at her. “I don’t care what kind of outfit I wear, as long as I comfortable with what I wear, it’s enough.” You answered carelessly.

Now it was Sena’s turned to roll her eyes at you. She took out all your clothes from your closet to your bed.

“Yah! Kang Sena what the hell do you do?! What will you do to all my clothes?!”

You tried to stop Sena and placed back your clothes to the closet, but Sena didn’t budge or answer you and keep continue took out all your clothes from your closet.

“We need to get rid all of this trashes.” She said without looking at you.

“That’s my clothes for God sake, not trashes Kang Sena!” You began to raise your voice.

Suddenly, a medium sized box fell from your closet when Sena took out the last pile of your clothes. Both of you grew silent for a few moment while looking at each other. Sena then picked the box up before you could do so.

“What’s this?”


What's that box? Can one of you guess what inside the box?

Well, yeay! This is the fifth chapter for y'all! How was it? Please tell me and give a lot of support through the comment and subs<3

Thanks for drop by and read this fic!

BIG LOVE AND THANKS!<3

-author K-