One

Two Hearts Serendipity

You’re in the middle of a nice sleep when the sunrays went straight to your eyes. You groaned in annoyance as you pulled your blanket over your head and roll to the other side of your bed. But suddenly, someone pulled your blanket from your body and began to shake your body impatience.

“Kang Semi, my honey! Wake up, darling!” You heard a high pitch woman voice from your side straight to your ears, making an annoying noise.

You yanked that person’s hand from your shoulder and rolled to the corner of your bed. You’re really irritated to that person. You hated being woken up like that.

“Honey, it’s already late! Do you want to come late in your first day of your new school?” That person said, hand in her waist, gave up waking you.

Your brain started to swallowed the words that person said, as her voice seem more familiar to you. Mom. Your mom! Your eyes snapped open as you realize it was your mom who waking you up. She never ever wakes you up for 12 years. She did it only until you’re 6. The rest 12 years, you’re being woken by the maid in your mansion. And wait…what?! Your new school? What the hell. You woke up and sit right away in the edge of your bed, eyes wide open in horror while looking at your mom who smile full of satisfied to you.

“Nice girl. Now go take a bath and change to your new uniform. Me and your dad waiting for you in dining room, so do it as fast as possible, okay?”

She said joyfully as her smile wider. Your mom turned her heels toward the door to go out of your room.

“Wait! What did you mean by new school? Am I transferring to a new school?”

You asked as fast as possible before your mom exit your room. She turned to look at you again and smile sweetly, but you find it creepy.

“Yes, dear you’re right! So don’t spend your first time in your new school by coming late.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? Why you’re just decided it by yourself? Are you the one who school there?” You asked coldly, really disappointed by your mom’s action.

“And I remind you again, he’s not my dad!” You continued, as you emphasize the last words you said.

After that you hopped from your bed and grab your towel, then went to take a bath, leaving your mom stand dumbfounded.

***

You decided to let your hair loose and the strain of your hair being braided. 

 

You brushed your new uniform with your hand once again before grabbing your bag and slung it over your shoulder. You didn’t really like to use a makeup, but you always use a bb cream and foundation before brushing the face powder to your face. And for your lips, you only used a lipgloss on it. After got ready, you went downstair. As you walked passing the dining room, you only take a glance and there, your mom with your step father having breakfast while chatting. Your mom saw you and she gave you a slight awkward smile.

“Ah, Semi-ya you’re here. Come here and have this toast and milk before going to school. Oh, right. And come home as soon as possible, okay? I have a big surprise for you. And…happy birthday, dear.” She greeted you, trying to hear as sweet as she can. Not so your mom’s like.

You just rolled your eyes as you walked towards the front door. You’re not even excited by the fact that today was your 18th birthday. You never like your birthday. For you, it was .

“Forget it I’m not eating. I’m going.” You said half shouting from the front door after using your shoes, and then entering your car and went to your new school with your chauffeur driving the car.

The new school was big as hell. It was freakin’ big. You didn’t sure you won’t get lost in this school. You stood in the front gate for awhile, gawking at how big this new school, but then you shook your head and put on your cold expression again. You walked in the school hall, trying to find the teacher room or the office room, but you didn’t have any idea at all.

“Where the hell is the office?”

You mumbled to yourself as you keep walking, but suddenly you heard a load scream from a group of people─girls to be exact. They’re screamed a name of people but it was hard to catch what they’re screaming about. As your curiousness kicking your nerve, you decide to follow the scream source to know what happened there. As you get there, you only saw a lot of girls crowding the front gate. What happened actually? Your eyebrows knitted as you trying to see who or what coming from the front gate that make all this girls here going crazy. You tried to shove them aside, but they insist in their spot, and some girls sent you a glare when you tried to walk through them. You huff your cheeks and tried to get a clear view by standing in your toes as high as possible. But suddenly, the crowds moved following the people or the things that make them crowding this place, and you’re getting pushed by someone. You lost your balance because you’re standing on your toes, and you can’t help not falling. You just closed your eyes, hoping that you won’t hit the ground hard. But strangely, you didn’t feel anything. Instead, you felt a warm breath tickling your neck. You opened your eyes slowly, as you see a guy’s face just an inch away from your face. You’re freeze for awhile, but then your brain started to work again and your eyes widen realizing his dangerously close face. You pulled your body from him, but too fast as you lost your balance again and almost fall again if he didn’t hold your waist.

“Hey, be careful!” He said to you, a bit raising his tone because he’s startled too.

You pulled your body back, now carefully. He looked at you closely, examined you from head to toe, and then looking at your eyes. You frowned at him, a bit unpleasant with his action.

“Why did you looking at me like that?” You snapped at him with your usual cold voice.

But then, he’s chuckled at you. You frowned deeper. What a strange guy.

“Are you a new student here?”

You just nodded, then remembering about the office you’ve been search for.

“Yeah. And I think I need your help to get me to the office or the teacher’s room.” You said flatly.

He chuckled. In his opinion, you’re really cute and odd, because almost all of the girls in this school fangirling over them, but you’re not. Instead, you gave him a cold tone and flat face.

“I’m Jin. Senior year. You?” Jin held out his hand to you.

You just looked at him and his hand alternately, and raise your eyebrows at him. Jin tilted his head and moving his hand up, signaling you to shake his hand, but you didn’t move and just looking at him with your unreadable expression. Jin still waited for you to shake his hand. You let out a sigh.

“Semi. Second grader.” You said straightly, as you shook his hand.

You didn’t know why, but his hand felt so warm in your hand, and your hand fit in his hand perfectly. You snapped at the thought and pull back your hand, but Jin held your hand tightly. You looked at him with frown, as he just showed you his killer smirk. You grew irritate at him, as you tried to pull your hand harder. But Jin held your hand tighter.

“Yah!” You snapped at him.

Jin laughed lightly and letting go of your hand. You blew your bangs in irritated at the guy in front of you. Jin chuckled seeing your irritated face.

“You’re so unique.” He said boldly.

You rolled your eyes at him. What the hell this guy doing?

“Just tell me where the office.”

“It’s in the end of this corridor. At left.” He said, still with his breathtaking smile for all any girls here, but not to you since you’re pissed at him.

“Kay. Thanks.” You said shortly then walk as fast as you could leave Jin behind.

When you walked in the corridor, everyone’s eyes were on you. At least that’s what you think. You just shrugged the thought, until you hear two girls who peeking from their class window, giggling while looking at your direction. You frowned as you look behind over your shoulder, and seeing the guy who piss you named Jei, Jon, Jerr, Jen, Jin, or whatever it is walking fast behind you. You just shrugged your shoulder and continue to walk, didn’t care to them. You have a conclusion that the annoying guy earlier was a famous guy here. Well, you admitted it that guy has a well face. Yeah. When you reached the middle of the corridor, someone grabbed your arm. You stopped your walk as your body turn to that person who grabbed your arm, ready to throw your tantrum. But when you saw that person face, you’re surprise a bit. But you use your cold face again.

“Wait. Let me walk you there.” Jin said, a bit breathless.

You raised your eyebrows at him, and only looking at him from head to toe with your flat face. You just realized that he’s trying to catch your walk earlier. You yanked his hand from your arm.

“You don’t have to. I’m on my half way to reach the office.” You said flatly as your head tilt to the office direction, and then turn around from him and continue to walk.

But then, your bag was snatched by him. Jin slung your bag over his shoulder.

“I said I will walk you there.” He said while smirking to you, and then walked faster, leaving you behind.

“Yah! Give me my bag!” You said, half shouted at him.

Everyone started to whispered while looking at you with their suspicious eyes. Some of them sent their glare and looking at you coldly. You turned around and rolled your eyes in annoyance. You decided to just continue walk and not minding all those people. You looked straight to the front, and saw Jin waiting for you in front of the office room. You rolled your eyes again. He opened the office door when you reach there. You just let him because you didn’t want to argue anymore. It’s haven’t even half of hours since you arrived here, but you felt really tired already.

“My bag.” You held out your hand to get your bag back from him.

Jin chuckled at you and giving your bag back. You got your bag and went to the nearest officer to ask your time table of your schedule.

“Oh, you’re the new transfer student, right? Kang Semi?” the girl officer asked you kindly.

You nodded while smile at her. She looked at some things in her computer and her files, and then hand you your time table. You thanked her as you bow at her politely. You examined your time table. Your first lesson was science class. You’re busy examined your time table while walking to the office door, and when you’re about to open the door, the door handle wasn’t there. You frowned and look up. The door was opened, and suddenly, you saw a guy’s head popped from the outside. It was that annoying guy’s head. You rolled your eyes at him for the umpteenth time.

“Why are you still here?” You snapped coldly at him. He smiled widely.

“You’re welcome, Kang Semi.” He said sarcastically. You just rolled your eyes, again.

Jin walked closer to you, as his head peeking to your time table. You surprised at his action and shoved him right away. But Jin already saw your time table.

“Whoa. Science for the beginning of the hell.” He said jokingly while snatching your time table.

You didn’t laugh at all, instead you gave him your unpleasant expression as you tried to get your time table back from him.

“Yah Jin!” 


Yieay! So this is the first chapter for my new fict for you guys. hope you like it and show me your support and opinion about this fict through the comment!>< Please give me your opinion and support with subscribe and comment~

*ps : I will update this fict every weekend (saturday or sunday) so wait and always support me>< Thanks!

BIG THANKS AND LOVE!<3