Six

Two Hearts Serendipity

You looked at Sena and the box alternately. Your lips turned to a thin line when suddenly you felt a pang of pain stung in your heart.

“Oh. That’s nothing. I forgot to throw this trash away.”

You were going to snatch the box from her, but Sena already opened the box to saw the things inside the box. There she saw some photos. She took one and saw it. You just sighed because you can’t do anything about it.

“Who is this guy? And…the girl…is that you?” She asked curiously while looking up from the photo to you.

You just shrugged, but then nodding without any excitement.

“Wow. So you’ve ever had a boyfriend?” She asked without wanting any answer or confirmation from you.

“Yah! Who said he’s my boyfriend?!” You protested at her.

She looked at you with her suspicious eyes as you let out a sigh.

“Yeah. You’re right. He’s my ex. That picture was taken when I’m still with him. And that’s already 2 years ago I think.” You said monotonously.

“Who’s his name?” She asked you again.

You looked up at her and rolled your eyes.

“Forget it! Place the photo in the box again and give the box to me! I should’ve burn this goddamn trash long time ago. I forgot to do it.” You tried to snatch the box from Sena, but she held it up high her head.

“Why did you break up with him? He’s cheating on you? He didn’t love you? You cheated on him? Mom didn’t approve your relationship with him?”

Sena threw questions to you while you're still trying to snatch it from her. You tired chasing the box from Sena and sit on the edge of your bed hopelessly.

“Kang Sena, please! Give it to me!” You said hopelessly.

Sena hugged the box in her chest and went closer to you. She sat beside you while looking to the other photos of you and your ex.

“I will give it to you later after you tell me everything.” She said, demanding.

You looked at her still with your hopeless looks.

“Why do you care? Why do you really curious and want to know about my past with him?” You asked her. She looked at you but now with her serious face.

“Because I’m your sister. Because I should care to you. Because I should know everything about you so I could help and protect you. Isn’t my reasons strong enough for me to know?” She answered you seriously.

You grew silent while looking down to your hands in your lap. You sighed.

“Sorry. I didn’t used to share my story or thoughts with other people and I don’t close to people easily. I don’t trust people easily. That’s why. But I don’t mean to hurt you earlier, so…I’m sorry.” You said with a low tone, more like whispering without looking at Sena.

Sena sighed and come closer to you and then hugged your shoulder, reassuring you.

“It’s okay. I understand it. Now you have me, you can tell everything to me. You can trust me. You can lean on me. You will…do that, aren’t you?” She asked hesitantly while looking at you caringly and warmly.

You smiled to her, feel so loved and protected by her. You nodded with all your heart. She smiled at you and pulled back from the hug. She put her hands on your hand.

“So…what’s with him and you?” She asked you again. This time, you told her about your past relationship with him.

“He’s…senior in my middle school. We began to date when I’m in 9th grade and he’s already graduate and going to high school. But then, we broke up because he cheated on me. He has another girl from another school but she’s on the same age as me. He said I didn’t match him and I’m too tomboy and too careless about my looks for a girl. He said I lacked for him and she was much better, prettier, and ier than me. I figured out they dating or he cheated on me and had been lie to me since a month before we broke up. When I brought up the issue to him, he said that to me. Then we never met again since that time because he always avoided me and so do I. And we ended up never run to each other anymore until now. Thanks God for that.” You chuckled at the end of your story.

“That f**king jackass! Dimwit moron.” Sena swore at your ex, making you laugh.

“Who is that that hurt my sister, huh?! Tell me, Semi-ya!” Sena continued yelling at the photos of you and him. You laughed hard.

“You should have burn this since long time ago! Why did you still keeping this crap?!” Your eyes teary as you still laughed hard.

“Stop it, Sena-ya! We can burn it now. At least, I never see or meet him anymore, it’s nice. I hate him too for hurting me, but I’m cool now. It’s useless to talk about that jerk again now.” You smiled at her.

“Should I burn it now?” Sena asked you with playful twinkled eyes.

“Just rip the photos then throw them away and throw out the things there. Burning it will leave dirty ashes. It’s really not pleasure.” You said while smiling playfully.

Then, you and Sena ripped the photos and threw out the things together with the box. You laughed together with her and playfully joke with her. When before you thought life was boring and such a hell, now you have Sena you felt like you’re reborn to a new better life. You’re ready to face all the things that will happen to you in the future. Even though you and Sena were really different from head to toe, from the way both of you talk, from character and attitude, you felt comfortable around her. So now the cold ice and the bratty queen can be unified. You thought while walking downstair with Sena side by side.


Yeay so i'm done it for this week. i'll probably busy because of my mid exam next week and i need to focus study in this weekedn that's why i update it now eventhough it's already late here in my country. well, how was it?^^ please tell me about it and keep support me through subs and comment ( and upvote would be so good (''': ) thanks for the readers who drop by this fict and read this, and for you who comment and subs this fict, MUCH THANKS AND LOVE FOR Y'ALL!!<3<3