Two

Two Hearts Serendipity

Someone called the guy beside you, as his head snapped towards the caller right away. Oh, so his name is Jin.  You thought while watching him waving to a group of guys walking towards you. You stepped aside, far enough from them because you didn’t want to make any fuss if this Jin guy’s friend saw him with you, the new student. But you still watched them. When you watched them, your eyes met with a guy’s eyes who has been looking at you since the time they’re here, a cute and handsome looking guy. You blinked your eyes several times and look away from him. You felt a bit embarrassed because you’ve been caught watching and eavesdropped them.

“Yah, hyung! Where have you been? We’ve been searching for you. You suddenly disappeared from there.” A cute looking guy said, complaining to the guy beside you who named Jin.

“Kim Seok Jin you’re really daebak. The school hasn’t even started yet, but you already make a fuss.”  A guy with a unique face and hair said.

“Yah, you should call me with hyung!” Jin flicked that guy. The guy groaned while slapping Jin’s hand.

“Right, hyung! All your girl fans were like crying. They said you’ve seen walking with an unknown girl this morning.” The other guy said.

Your head tilted to them, as you heard the news Jin walking with an unknown girl. Because little did you know, Jin always with you since this morning. You let out a sigh. Jin chuckled at his friend, and suddenly pulling your wrist to make you stand closer to him. You startled as you tried to shove his hand from your wrist.

“You mean this girl?” Jin smirked to you, and then looking at his friends again.

All the guys there looked at you intensely. You dodged from their eyes, but again met the handsome cute guy earlier. He still looked at you without saying anything, and with his expressionless face. You decided to look at that guy back.

“Boys, this is Kang Semi, the new transfer student and a second grader.” Jin said to his friends.

Your head snapped at him, a bit surprised that he knew your full name. You frowned at him, but Jin only shrugged his shoulder. You just blew your bangs.

“And Kang Semi, this is my buddies. Maybe you didn’t know us, but we’re famous here. And we’re called BTS.” Jin continued with his annoying smirk.

“What the heck is BTS mean?” You asked nonchalantly.

They’re a bit surprised at your boldness and coldness, but then they’re chuckled at your behavior.

“BTS mean bangtan sonyeondan.” The unique faced guy earlier said to you while smiling, showing his dimple.

“Pfftt! What the hell.”

You murmured while trying to surpass your laughter. You will be so rude if you’re laughing hard in front of them. After you’ve succeeded surpassing your laughter, you face them again.

“You said you guys are senior year, right? You better go to your class and study hard for the entrance exam. Stop playing and fooling around.” You said at them while smiling wide as you still trying not to laughing hard at them. You snatched your time table from Jin and walk pass them.

“I’m going to my class. Nice to know you all…Bangtan sonyeondan.” You turned around and looked back at them a while before continue to walk to your class again and not looking back at them anymore.

***

You walked passing the corridor confusedly, trying to find your class. You didn’t want to come in late in your first day school here. The bell rang and the students start to walk as fast as they could to their respective class. And you grew panicked, because you can’t find your class. A guy walked pass you and you try to catch him to ask about your class.

“Err…sorry. I have to ask you about…”  You stopped when you saw the guy’s face, a bit surprised because you meet him again.

“Eh…ah, sorry. I have to ask you about my class…here it's my class. Do you by any chance, know where is that?” You asked him with a small voice, a bit hesitant while showing him your time table.

He looked at you intensely just like what he did earlier, and then nodded.

“It’s also my class.” He said shortly, and then continued to walk.

You followed him until he entered the class. You also entered the class, and went to the teacher who smiling to you kindly, like welcoming you. Your homerun teacher, Mr. Shin whispered to you to introduce yourself. You looked to the front again, facing your soon to be classmate. And there you saw the guy earlier sit in the back row alone.

“Hello guys. I’m Kang Semi and I’m a new transfer student from international art high school.” You introduced yourself shortly.

“You can sit beside Jungkook.” Mr. Shin said to you as you looking at your teacher and to the seat he said to you.

You’re a bit surprised when you know you’ll be sitting beside the guy earlier, and you knew now that his name is Jungkook. You sat beside him and take a slight glance at him who looking to the front intensely didn’t look at you even a single glance.

“Okay, now we will begin our class. Miss Kang you can travel around the school. Jungkook, you show her around.” Mr. Shin said while opening his text book and start to writing something on the whiteboard.

Jungkook stood up from his seat. You just looked at him, as he looked back at you.

“You’re going or not?” He asked shortly, as you realized from your thought and nodded at him, then stood up from your seat and following him exited the class.

Jungkook pulled his ipod from his pocket and plugging the earphone to his ear and listening to music. You just watched him while still following him like a puppy.

“So why did you transferred here?” He suddenly looked at you and asking you.

“Huh? Ah…I don’t know. My mom and her crazy plan suddenly force me to transferring here.” You looked back at him a bit startled but then you get yourself back, and answer him while smiling faintly.

He just nodded at your answer and kept walking.

“I don’t have to tell you what room or place to each of them, right? You can read at its door.” He said to you.

You just nodded and continue to looking at the new place and tried to remember all those places so you won’t get lost or confused anymore. You’re too busy remembered all the rooms when suddenly you realized Jungkook wasn’t beside or walk in front of you anymore. You started to look around for him when you saw a really amazing place, the school backyard. You mesmerized by its beautifulness as you walk closer to the backyard. It was big and full of beautiful flowers and plants. In the left, there was a large pond, more like a small sized of lake. There were also big trees planted and benches in its corner. It was like 3 benches there. It was a perfect place and soon it’s become your favorite place to hangout. You thought to yourself that you will come to this place frequently in the future. You walked closer to one big tree, and there you saw a boy lying on the ground under the big tree with his eyes closed. You watched the boy’s feature. You stopped in his face. He looked so peaceful and calm. He looked…handsome, but also pretty and cute in the same time. He looked so pure like an innocent baby. You tried to hold your chuckle watching him sleep. You got mesmerized by the view of him sleeping. His red lips, his pretty nose, his not so round eyes, his fair skin.

“Stop watching me like that.”

You’re too busy watching him and busy with your thought about him when suddenly he’s talk to you. You’re startled and back off in surprised. You didn’t know he’s not asleep. Your cheeked turned pink, ashamed of what you just did. The boy got up from his sleep position and sat, still in his earlier spot.

“S…sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I mean…I…well, uhm…sorry I’m watching you sleep.” You said stutter.

To your surprised, he chuckled at your nervousness. You looked at him in confused look, with your eyebrows raised.

“It’s okay. I didn’t expect a cold and careless looking girl like you could startle and even embarrassed like that.”

He said while pointing at your pinked cheek. You looked away from him.

“Well, I’m just a girl…I guess.”

You said shortly while shrugging. He chuckled again. You smiled lightly.

“We haven’t introducing our self to each other officially. Well, I think we will be a seatmate this one year.”

“Well, yeah…”

“I’m Jeon Jungkook, and I think you know I’m a part of bts as well. We met this morning.” He introduced himself while held out his hand to you.

You just looked at him and his hand with your ‘no expression’ face.

“I don’t think I should introduce myself again. I’ve did it this morning. Twice. One when we met with your bts, and in the class earlier. Instead, I have a question for you.”

You said still with your straight and no emotion voice. Jungkook just shrugged, signaling you to just ask him freely.

“I think bts is senior. All of you. But then I’m your classmate, and even your seatmate. Aren’t you supposed to be a senior just like your friends? Don’t tell me you left behind. I mean…you know what I mean.”

He chuckled again. He took off one of his earphone.

“I’m not that stupid, Kang Semi. Don’t tell me you think I’m some kind of stupid lamb that couldn’t even catch up with their lessons.”

You just shrugged at him, making him chuckled once again.

“So…how was your previous school? You don’t like it?”

“I told you I’m being forced to transfer here.” You said with your old cold voice.

“She didn’t even tell me before did so.” You mumbled under your breath to yourself.

“What did you say?” Jungkook looked at you with his confused look.

You just shook your head while chuckling lightly seeing his confused look. Jungkook gave you one of his earphone to you. You looked at him with your raising brows. He didn’t answer you, but instead he put the earphone in your ear. The music was played. It was a nice song, even though you didn’t know who was the singer of that song. You looked at Jungkook who already close his eyes again, continuing his sleep. You chuckled lightly while scanning his facial feature. Not long after, you felt your eyes began to heavy, and it slid close. The breeze under the tree made you so sleepy. Plus, the song that was played make you can’t keep your eyes opened. You can’t help it and just let yourself fall asleep beside Jungkook.