Seven

Two Hearts Serendipity

You entered the school gate with a nice mood. You who rarely smiling a lot were different today. Today you smiled sweetly to people who greet you. After Sena came, you’ve become brighter than before. After threw your bag to your chair in the class, you head out again somewhere. You went to the school backyard, your favorite place. You sat in one of the bench there and let the cool breeze caress your face and played your hair. But suddenly, you felt coldness in your cheek as you turn to look at what’s going on, you saw the face that now being familiar for you. You saw Jungkook smirked to you, and then he gave the cold thingy that you realize was a can of juice drink to you.

“Here.”

You mumbled a thank you to him as you get the juice from him. He sat down beside you and drank his cola in silence.

“We won’t skip class again, aren’t we?” You asked him while chuckling lightly.

Jungkook chuckled lightly while watching the pond. You followed him looking at the pond in silence. You saw your wrist watch and get up from the bench.

“5 minutes before the class begin. Should we go back to class now?” You asked him.

Jungkook looked up at you without saying anything. You looked back at him with your eyebrows raise, questioned him. Jungkook looked away and get up from his spot and walk ahead from you. You just shrugged and followed him. You’re a bit struggled to catch up with his fast walk.

“What’s wrong?” You asked him when you already walk beside him.

Jungkook took a glance at you with eyebrows raise, didn’t understand your question.

“You’re a bit different today. You seem a bit…quite. Something’s wrong?”

Jungkook smiled secretly at your concern to him.

“No, everything’s cool. Aren’t I’m a type of cold guy who doesn’t talk much?” He asked you back.

You thought for a while, and then agreed with him. You nodded lightly.

“I think so.” You said while smiling a slight.

“And what’s with you today? I mean…you’re a cold ice princess. It’s not like you. You’re smiling a lot since this morning and didn’t show people your usual cold straight hard expression.”

You chuckled at his question. But he’s right tho. You’re not so like you today.

“Something’s good happen. Well, I got a very special gift yesterday. The most special birthday gift in 16 years of my life…I guess?” You answered while shrugging.

Jungkook looked at you intensely. You looked back at him a bit confused.

“Yesterday was your birthday?” He asked you out of sudden.

“Yeah…” You just answered him shortly with your usual careless style.

“Maybe it’s a bit late but…happy birthday…?” Jungkook said a bit hesitant.

You looked at him with one of your eyebrows raised, and then laughing lightly at his cuteness. You didn’t know why, but the confused Jungkook, the hesitant Jungkook was so cute in your eyes.

“Thanks.”

The both of you entered the class and all the girls in your class started to whisper something to the girl behind them that was their friend. And the boys in your class watched every step of you. You looked back at them with frowns. Jungkook pulled you who stopped walking in the middle of class to your chair in the back row of the class, beside the wide window that faced the school backyard.

“Don’t mind them. They’re just envy you because usually no girls be able to walk or talk with any member of bts.” Jungkook explained.

You gave him a look. He looked back at you and mouthed ‘what’ to you. You rolled your eyes at him and facing front again.

“What’s so great about you and that annoying guy─ who is his name again? Jung? Jen? Jin? Or something like that─ and your funny group actually?” You asked while making face without looking at Jungkook.

Suddenly, your head was being hit lightly by a pen. You let out an ‘ow’ sound while shot him a glare. He glared at you while also making face to you as you mouthed him to stop and nagged him by mouthed to him. Not a while after, your teacher entered class and stopped the bicker between you and Jungkook. You stuck your tongue out at him before turned to the front.

The bell rang noisily as the teacher went out of the class. Jungkook got up from his seat and walk towards the door. You walked out to your locker. Jungkook went to another direction, but suddenly he turned around and looking at you who still put in your stuffs to your locker.

“Yah Kangse!” He called you from far. Jungkook gave you that nickname, Kangse from your full name, Kang Semi.

You peeked from your locker to him. You closed your locker and look up to him with eyebrows raised.

“What?” You just answered shortly.

Jungkook looked thinking for a while, but then he just shook his head.

“Nothing. Just forget it. I’m going.” He said.

You raised your eyebrows in confused, but then just shrugged it off. Two days you’re in your new school, you didn’t know or didn’t care to anyone else. Just some people you know, and that’s all. You haven’t even got a friend, a girl friend, because you already have Jungkook as your boy friend. You walked nowhere. You just followed your legs bringing you somewhere. Suddenly, you heard a voice of people talking from one of the rooms there. Curious, you walked towards the room and peeking from the door that slight opened. There you saw a group of boys dancing to the music rhythm. They’re really awesome. You watched them and amazed by their perfect dance and didn’t realize that someone was pulling the door. The door pulled open, and you lost your balance because the sudden case and that surprising you. You fell into someone’s embrace. The scent of that person felt familiar for you. Your eyes widen as you looked up at the person and there you saw him looking at your eyes with a messy wet hair. You gulped at the sight. That person smirked.


YEAY!

I'm sorry for being late in update this fict. i didnt update last week due to my tight activity at school. I'm really really sorry otl TT

And actually, i'm kinda sad because there's no many of you give me comment:( i really hope you guys can give me a lot of support through the comment. Tell me how you think about this chapter.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOU WHO GIVE ME COMMENT AND ALL MY SUBBIES.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!<3

And thank you very very much for you who already drop by and read my fict. Please give me a lot of support.

BIG LOVE!<3

-k-