Nine

Two Hearts Serendipity

The guy you bumped also looking at you with eyes full of shocked.

“Kang…Semi…?” He looked at you in disbelief.

A flesh of hurt appeared in your eyes as you looked away from him. Behind him, you saw his friends, his group of best friends who has been with him since they’re still in middle school. So you knew them as well. They’re also looking at you in surprised.

“How could you…”

Sehun can’t continue his words because Jungkook and Jin were ran to you and looking at you worriedly after they reach beside you.

“Yah, you okay?” Jungkook asked you worriedly. You only looked at him and nodded without energy.

Jin looked up from you to Sehun and his gang. He threw them his cold stare.

“You…know them?” Jin asked you. You looked at Jin and kept silence for a while.

You took a glance at Sehun before answering his question. Sehun also looked at you intensely.

“No.” You answered coldly, still looking at Sehun.

“Kang Se─”

“Hunnie baby!”

Again, Sehun’s words were being cut. But now, it’s a high pitch girl’s voice. The voice of that girl felt like she said it cutely and pampered towards Sehun. Everyone’s head snapped towards the girl who came to their direction. You knew the girl. You knew her so well. You looked away from her as the bad scene from your past kept flashing in your head. The girls looked at you in surprised.

“Kang Semi?!”

You looked at her flatly as you watch her hand on Sehun’s waist. You looked away, but unfortunately you met eyes with Sehun. Sehun was going to say something, but you looked away from him.

“Let’s go. My chauffeur had waited for me.” You said in a low tone, more like whispering.

You walked away from them and exited the gate.

***

Sehun was going to catch you, but his girlfriend’s hand kept him from doing so.

“Kim Young Ae please!” Sehun burst his furious.

His girlfriend looked at him in disbelief. Even his friends surprised by his sudden outburst. His girlfriend, Young Ae looked at him with her cold expression.

“What’s wrong with you actually?! Why did you being like this just because of that girl?! You’re never called me by my real name. No one called me like that.” She shouted at him, throwing her tantrum at him.

Sehun ran his hand through his hair and looked at his girlfriend again.

“Emilee I’m sorry, okay. But I need to talk to her.” Sehun said desperately.

“What else should you say to her?! You have been broke up with her since two year ago! Whatever. Don’t talk to me!” Emilee walked away as Sehun only looked at her from far in desperate.

“Don’t you dare to talk to her. Don’t ever try to talk to her, to meet her.” Jin, who still there walked closer to Sehun and warned him coldly.

Sehun looked at him as cold as he looked at him.

“What do you know?” Sehun snapped coldly.

“I don’t know anything about what happened between you and Semi but I can see it Semi didn’t like your presence so I warned you, don’t ever go near her.” Jin and the rest of bts walked away leaving Sehun with the other exo. Sehun growled as he kicked everything near him.

“Sehun-a, stop it!” Suho held his shoulder to stop him.

Sehun shoved his hyung’s hand and walked away in furiousness.

Suho looked to the rest of his friends while sighing.

“Let’s calm the mad bull.” Chanyeol patted Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s shoulder and followed Suho and Sehun who had walked ahead.

Kai still looked at you who still in front of the school gate and entering your car.

“She has change.”

***

You entered your house with heavy steps. Sena greeted you from the couch, but changed her expression right after seeing your gloomy expression.

Hey, sis wassup?” She greeted you again when you plopped your body at the couch beside her.

I’m fine.” You answered her in a low tone.

Sena rolled her eyes at you who only looked down to your hands in your lap.

“You didn’t seem fine at all. What’s wrong? Spill it!”

You looked up at her and sighed for the fifth time since you entered the car from school.

“I met him.” You said shortly.

Sena looked at you with frowns, but slowly her frowns disappear as she kept looking at you intensely. She grabbed your hands in your lap making you looked at her.

“Don’t tell me he’s…” Sena didn’t continue her words.

“Yeah. My…ex.”

Sena sighed frantically as she looked at you again in concern. You kept your head low.

“How could you…? I mean…how did you meet him? Where?” She pestered you with questions.

You sighed again before looked up at her.

“I met him in…my school. He’s…my senior─”

“HOLY MOTHERF…I mean…Oh God you’re so lack of fortunate! How could you and him are in the same school and meet again after 2 years never run to each other?”

You gave her a looks as she cut your words. Sena just ‘oops’ herself, realizing her comment was not helping and she’s too far. Sena patted your lap signaling you to continue your story.

“Yeah, I know I’m so lack of fortunate because his girlfriend also there. It means she’s in the same grade as me. But fortunately─”

“THAT ALSO THERE?!” Sena cut your words by shrieked hysterically.

You shot her a looks. Sena closed with her hand and then smiling to you sheepishly.

“Sorry.”

You didn’t mind her hysterical anymore and just looked at the TV blankly.

“Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be alright. I will help you every time you need help. So don’t hesitate to ask me everything you need, okay?”

She reassured you while caressed your shoulder. You remained silent. Thank God tomorrow was weekend. You don’t have to see or meet Sehun or anyone in the school. Sena sighed as she patted your shoulder.

“You want me to punch that bastard in the face?” She offered while smiling playfully at you.

You chuckled as you hit her arm lightly. This bratty girl. You shook your head while still chuckling.

“Should we go grab some snacks before mom and step dad back?” Sena asked you with a slight emphasized in the word step.

You laughed at her and got up with her beside you, going to the dining room.


OMG YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO UPDATE BUT KEPT ON FAILED LIKE---GOSH! NICE THING I CAN BORROW MY DAD'S LAPPY (and that's to be happen now) AND I'M JUST UPDATING THIS NOW.

I'm so and very very sorry for the late way too late update because problem kept on getting on my way (ugh.) i hope you guys can understand me *cry a river*

Well, i'm so happy that i can update this now and for paying my late update, i will try to update about two to three chapt. SOOOO....ENJOY!

Thank you for you who gave me comment, subscribe, and vote. Please show me more support through comments, subs, and upvotes. I'm so sad that there's not much who give me supports *cry* i wish you can show me more supports. Once again, thanks for reading my fic even though it's not as good as the other fics.

WELL, MUCH LOVE FOR Y'ALL!!

-K-

*ps : the blue line means in english mode*