✖ weekly idol with coni

SR14GB : Idol-in-Progress!
chapter seven 
weekly idol with coni
 
 
 
 
 
"Weekly...idol!" The infamous duo did their iconic pose.

"Today, we have Red velvet, SM's new girl group with us! As well as their other trainees, the SM Rookies!" They applauded as the group bowed and greeted in a single file. Bi An's silver and gold bangles twinkled as she clapped, and arranged her hair back, half black and half violet, casually. Whereas, Min Soo had gotten indigo highlights. All the other boys had differently styled hair, yet nothing that colourful. It was quite a hassle to walk in high heels. Bi An decided. Although it was a pretty pair, a little bit of running cause her to trip and if she was unlucky enough, she would be face-down the next moment.

She was near the front so she hastened her footsteps and her shoes got caught in the atmosphere, which was pretty peculiar, and she flailed her arms around like a drowning fish, hoping to regain her balance and to her relief, someone caught her yet again. "Noona. Why are you so clumsy." Jeno whispered-giggled because they were all on camera right now and her unglam moment was probably caught too. "Mollayo. Aish." She hissed back in the same tone. Taeyong made sure she could stand on her own two feet and looked into her eyes sincerely, asking her if she was okay, before he was to let go. Hyungdon and Deffcon smiled blissfully like they were in heaven as if a pure innocent girl group had surfaced in their level 3 basement.
 
"Ahhh. Sm rookies jinja kyeopku! Neomu kyeopta!" They eyed the two and giggled like madmen, "PD! Remember to put those flowers behind them and the shy music okay?" The PD-nim just waved his hands at their response. As if on cue, the romantic jazz stopped as Taeyong's hands left her waist.

"Oh my god." They exaggerated in english, "Jisung is so cute. Give hyung a hug! " The little guy was unsure what to do as what he saw was two ic man coming after him. The next best option was to hide behind Hansol as he chuckled. "Don't worry! Hyungs are not bad people! Yah, it's very rare that we like boy groups. We will take extra good care of you." Doni claimed. "But first, let's sit." The scene changed to all 16 of them seating 8 and 8 on each side of the mc.
 
"Can I request something? Can you change so that your hair colour matches the rainbow?" Doni laughed at Coni's attempt once he realises that their hair colour could indeed form a rainbow.Irene sat at the furthest corner and then Seulgi, Joy, Wendy, Min Soo and Bi An who had coincidentally Taeyong and Donghyuck beside her seat.
 

Irene

Seulgi

Joy

Wendy

Min Soo

Bi An

Taeyong

Donghyuck

Defconn

 
"Good job. Yah. I totally see what you did there." Coni said like a fangirl. "Ara. I am the cupid of love." Doni smiled widely and chuckled excitedly. Cue the flowers around Taeyong and Bi An again as they got their camera shot again. Bi An just smiled in amusement at the two weird uncles. "Moving on... Please introduce yourself because the viewers might not know you."
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo. I am Red Velvet's leader, Irene-imnida."
 
"I am Red Velvet's Seulgi."
 
"I am Red Velvet's vocalist! Nice to meet you!"
 
"I am Red Velvet's maknae! Joy-imnida!"
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo. Choeun SM-Rookie Min Soo-aeyo. Please take care of me!" She bowed 90 degrees formally after gushing in the soft voice of hers.
 
"I am SM-Rookie's Bi An! Nice to meet you," She bowed 90 degrees as well and flashed a bright smile,"Look forward to SM Rookies!" She did a peace sign at the end and got embarrassed of her own actions after a few seconds. She turned around and grabbed Taeyong up from his seat, hastening him to do his self-intro as she continued fanning herself in shame. He smirked a little before turning to the front and bowing first. "I am Taeyong. Pleased to meet you." His face was plastered with a keeping-in-my-laughter smile and he sat down as quick as his intro went. Bi An hit his shoulders and glared at him, 'telling' him to stop laughing at her. He nodded his head profusely yet couldn't help the surfacing laughter from his throat.
 
"Chamkanmanyo. Bi An and Taeyong-ssi. I know you two are on a very good relationship but can't you give poor Donghyuck his turn." Doni threatened in a teasing manner. They went,"Arasso" and "Ara," before letting on a glimpse of laughter yet again. Well, namely Taeyong who couldn't just stop. He was usually a quiet and sensible person but being on the show added to his nerves and made him quite the opposite of sane. "Aigoo. These kids are just too lovable to hate. " Doni said nicely.
 
Coni suddenly stood up and went behind Bi An, and in one swift moment, took her chair away, to which she almost fell on her , if not for someone's fast reflexes. "The prince is saving his princess. How romantic." Doni continued in that itty-bity voice that was kinda growing on their nerves. The innocent"lalala! Lalala!"music was played and Bi An could only laugh insanely at the situation with a quiet Taeyong. After the background music ended, she asked in a skeptical manner, “Where is my chair?" Apparently, he had hidden her chair backstage and she wasn't really sure if she could just leave and grab it back.
 
"Figure that out yourself. " Both MCs pretended to be professional yet again, everyone knows they will never be serious, and moved on to the introductions. “Then where am I suppose to sit? WHY ARE YOU BULLYING ME?” She whined as she put her two fists in front of her face and pretended to cry. She got ignored though. Seems like she was going to be the victim for today’s show.
 

"Hello I am donghyuck and I am 14 years old. Nice to meet you viewers!" He smiled sweetly, giving an eyesmile that would make noonas swoon. Then the other row beside Doni started.

Hyungdon

Mark

Jeno

Hansol

Johnny

Yuta

Jisung

Ten

Jaehyun

"I'm Mark. I'm 15. Nice to meet you viewers." He smiled.

"Jeno-imnida! I'm in your care!" "Choeun Hansol-imnida! Take care of weekly idol as well as SM Rookies!" He bowed 90 degrees.

"Johnny here! Please take care of- 허허허허!" He suddenly broke into loud laughter,"Ah,mianhe mianhe, please take care of me!" He bowed with a wide grin. "Wae? Waewaewae? Why are you laughing out loud?" "It's nothing much. It's just that she was giving me a weird look. " he pointed at Bi An's face and started laughing. "Mwo. Mwo. What do you want from me. It's my normal face." She threw an air punch at him while fuming. Bi An was getting more and more unhappy and frustrated the more she stayed at this place. It was like a black hole all her energy away.

"Johnny-yah you shouldn't laugh at her face, she's just unhappy that she has no chair. I will give you a hint. You can sit on Taeyong's lap if you are tired." Coni went to their place yet again and pushed her down lightly into his lap and went she tried to stand, forced her down and glared at her as he threw his sunglasses, to which she burst out laughing because his face was truly a sight to behold. She hid her face embarrassingly and laughed-hiccuped how funny his face looked. Coni took off his sunglasses and stared at the whole studio to which the writer and PD start laughing first. Soon, the whole basement was filled with laughter. The MCs finally decided not to bully her and a shy male staff ran quickly to pass her the chair which she smiled sweetly and thanked. Doni and Coni started going,"This girl, tsktsktsk," They shook their head,"She's just seducing everyone she sees." 

"I'm telling my boss not to send you SNSD or f(x)!"

"I don't care," Doni gave his usual irritating pig face and asked them to continue introductions. Wow, he was getting on her nerves but she couldn't do anything so she pouted disatisfactory.

"’I’m Yuta. Pleased to meet you." He gave a sweet smile.

"12 year old Jisung here. Please take care of me!" He shot a cute look that would make many noonas swoon.

"Hi I'm Ten and," He pointed to Jaehyun, “I’m Jaehyun. Pleased to meet the viewers of this show and," Ten smiled, "Please support SM Rookies!" They high-fied each other. At this moment, Taeyong was whispering to Bi An about how heavy she was just now as she bended closer to hear what he had to say. She straightened her back and shot back, whispered back boyishly, “What?" with an embarrassed angry red face and hit his back while he laughed. As Taeyong smiled, he could feel his heart beat getting faster and how he could not take his eyes off her.

Doni couldn't take their romantic ideals anymore and nudged Mark to take her away and Jeno to switch places with her. "Bi, you are going to poison Hyungdon ahjussi’s eyes, let's go." Mark said nonchalantly. He was actually relieved to know that she was away from him. If he himself didn't know he was dripping with envy, he might have thought there was something wrong with his brain.

"Noona. You are such a burden." Jeno laughed before they moved on to the next segment after he got his fair share of hair pulling. "Since you are rookies, our writers do not have your profiles and so, let's play games. The first game would be the age reversal game without including us." Doni said. 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 MarioNe's note Meh. This update kinds of . LOL. I always write good introductions and then the continued chapters always . I need to reread to get my writing skills back. Anyways, next chapter will be next segment of weekly idol. then i will stop writing weekly idol because it is difficult gosh. TATA guys. Tell me whose yr favourite rookie in the comment box. mine is yuta. LOL.