✖ bbq! barbeque? barbecue.

SR14GB : Idol-in-Progress!
chapter ten 
bbq! barbeque? barbecue.
 
 
 
 
 
The next day, dance seong-saeng nim Jiho was much more satisfied with their dancing and decided to let them off the hook earlier since they were free that day. "Go out, go to Apgujeong. Tomorrow's going to kill you guys afterall." He smirked as all the trainees groaned. Yup. They had the monthly trainee evaluation and were all very stressed out about scoring high marks on the test. 
 
"Jiho-ssam. Goodbye!" Everyone called out after they were done changing into a clean attire. It was still 12pm in the afternoon but they had a rather long day, referencing to the fact that they had started training at 6am. 

"Lunch anyone?" Johnny called out to which everyone agreed simultaneously. "Actually, I have a pretty good place to go to... I always went there whenever I had to bring someone around..." Ten sheepishly said. "Wow, Ten-hyung! You are already a full-fledged korean person!" Donghyuck joked to the thailand boy and they all laughed. "Okay! Let's go then! Ten, lead the way!" Bi An cheerfully annouced as she slung a hand over his shoulder.
 
"Walk faster!" Ten urged as he dived through the crowd and did various hand signals to the tottering group. He pulled her hand along and heaved a sigh of relief as he spotted the usual BBQ restaurant he went to. He went into the slightly crowded place, asking for a table for 10. The waitress looked almost apologetic, but still announced in a nonchalant tone that no one was allowed to be seated one hour before the lunch time was over.
 
He was shocked and with his mouth slightly ajared, Ten meekly questioned if they could just make an exception. Just that once. The waitress opened to reject him but hey, with Ten's puppy eyes looking pitifully at her, who could say no? "A-Alright,but just this once," She said in a hushed voice.

Smiling smugly at Ten, Jaehyun thought how grown up his litle Ten was. Ah. Old enough to bribe korean people selling korean food.

"Finally, let's get eating!" Johnny groaned as the smell of beef hit the air.

"Let's go get all the meat." He shoo-ed everyone out of their seats and everyone got to their jobs. Ten and Johnny went for the meat, Bi An and Mark got all the plates, Jisung an Minsoo got the utensils, Jaehyun and Hansol got the side dishes, Donghyuck and Jeno got the drinks and Yuta plus Taeyong got the soup.
 
 

Ten

Jaehyun

Hansol

Minsoo

Bi An

Donghyuck

Johnny

Jisung

Yuta

Jeno

Taeyong

Mark

 

“Okay! Start cooking! Jisung, start doing it!" Johnny cheered and laid back. The other boys snickered. Jisung blew a raspberry but still did it. He was a good kid. Let no one corrupt his spirit.

“Donghyuck, do it too." Bi An ordered jokingly. "Noona! I'm not as naive as Jisung, I'm not just going to follow your orders and-" Hansol pulled his ear from over the table, "Do it." He gave them a betrayed look as he started grilling the meat.

Everyone started munching on the side snacks as they waited gloomily for the two young ones to finish cooking the meat. Even Minsoo who was more good-natured starting getting ticked off by the slow productivity.

Food changes people.

“Sorry, can you pass me a set of fork and spoon?" She said nicely and Mark handed one set to Johnny, who handed it to her. Smiling appreciatively, she told Donghyuck to get lost in a nicer manner. She told him  "Please let noona did it for a few minutes," and started working on the charred meat.

Bi An played with a hair as she waited for her best friend to cook the meat. She would have helped out but everyone told her to stay away from kitchens so, there was nothing she could do except eat, really.

“Hellooo." She tickled Hansol's face with her hair and laughed when he twitched. He pretended to glare at her, proceeding to taking revenge by tickling her sides. Bi An tried to endure it and it worked for the first 5 seconds. Shooting him a triumphant smile, she stuck her tongue out as he stopped on the dot.

"Yeah, yeah, Hello. Eat this and stop disturbing me." He stuffed a piece of kimchi into as she opened to retort. Smart move, Hansol, smart move.

Finally the meat started cooking. Everyone started digging in and re-cooking things. In the midst of their eating time, Jeno suggested yaja time again. Bi An smiled at him, "Are you sure you aren't going to regret this?" Jeno mimicked her and said a determined 'no'.

"Start! Everyone, grab a piece of lettuce." 

"Yes Jeno-hyung." Johnny said amusedly. 
 
"Okay, now put a piece of meat."
 
"And a handful of garlic." Everyone gawked and glared at him.
 
"More." He said calmly.
 
"More. Okay good." Jeno took a plate of red hot pepper. "Bon apetit!" After putting the largest amount on Ten's share, he dished the empty plate aside. No one listened to him. Lee Jeno now had to take drastic measures.
 
"Last one to eat it, I wil make you do something really embarassing." Jeno smiled. Even if it wasn't really a smile.
 
Bi An coughed as she swallowed it without munching. Huge mistake on her part. At first, she thought she was fine but after a few seconds passed, she felt the spiciness burning her tongue.
 
Looking at her from afar, her cheeks were just red and her hair was in a mess even though she didn't do anything to it. Funnily enough, she looked like she was drunk. "WADA! WATA!" She exclaimed as she hung her tongue out and fanned herself. Ten, who was nearest to the water jug, immediately poured her a cup. She jugged it down and slamed the cup on the table, huffing away. She whined and closed her eyes. Bi An wasn't really adapted to taking really really spicy things, sure she could endure a little, but LEE JENO THAT BRAT, HE PUT SO MUCH CHILLI!
 
Meanwhile, Johnny and Hansol was also dying next to her. Funny how the 3 who can't take spicy things were sitting together. Ten was totally fine and looked at them worriedly and innocently. Lee Jeno was just laughing his off. Rude.
 
Min Soo looked to her right. Jaehyun wasn't feeling as bad as them but he sure did look beat-up. She poured him a cup and he took it gratefully and happily. She blushed as she saw him run his fingers through his hair and his sweat that trickled down his neck. Damn.

Jisung pouted,"Are you okay Hansol-hyung? Bi An-noona?" They shook their heads simultaneously.
 
However, the thought of revenge did make Bi An sit up straight. "Yah," She said like a drunk, "Lee Jeno. Eat this." She prepared a lettuce full of chilli and garlic only. He gulped and shook his head as she held it near his mouth. Oh no, he was going to be stubborn about this one. "Come on, listen to your noona for once." Bi An sighed frustratedly and tried thinking of more ways to get revenge. She pulled her fringe back with one swift action and tied her hair up.
 
Revealing her collarbone, Johnny prayed to heaven that he wouldn't ascend from being too hot and stared straight at Jisung. Think cute bunny rainbow thoughts.
 
Jeno gawked and seeing her chance, she reached out and shoved it into his mouth. There. Revenge plan, 10 points out of 10! She looked at him gleefully and gave him a peace sign with the loveliest smile ever.
 
Oh, Yuta. He thought he was the most sane and normal one in the group but he guesses he's not. If his heart started hammering against his chest wildly, was he normal?
 
Ten gulped as he indiscreetly stared. 
 
"What?" She nodded at Ten with a frown.
 
He just shook his head shyly and snapped out of his daze.
 
What the hell happened to an innocent barbecue trip.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 MarioNe's note this cutie omg. ten's smile is just argh. i know so many of you love him :') . sharing is caring guys. anyways, hope you enjoy the update! >///< ten's really so kawaii OTL. oh i just realise its chapter 10 HAHAHAHAH. OTL. ok im so lame.