✖ Trip with my besties

SR14GB : Idol-in-Progress!
chapter thirteen 
trip with my besties (not)
 
 
 
 
 
 
All of them crowded one single table, all using their phones and lying against the chairs chicly.
 
Bi An peered at her phone screen a tad longer than needed, all this phone usage was really driving her crazy. It’s not like she was messaging someone from another country or the opposite end of the world.
 
She was texting the whole group of people around the table for god’s sake.
 
This was such a dumb game yet it had already gone on for 1 hour.
 
Bi: I give up
Bi: Spare me juseyo
Johnny: Yay :D
Mark: Thanks for the sacrifice ☺
Bi: …Mark, to hell with you.
Hansol: Language D:
Jeno: That’s right young lady, mind your manners.
 
She looked up from her screen and glared at Lee Jeno who was sitting directly across her. He returned a sweet smile and continued typing into the phone.
 
Jeno: Wipe that ugly frown off your face, ahjumma.
Bi: You wipe that ugly grin off your face first, smartaleck.
 
Suddenly, a message came in from the other chat group, ‘SMRookies Trainees’.
 
ADMIN: Hello guys! ☺ Since you all got so much time to kill, film something down! I got a mission for you, everyone, play rocks, paper, scissors first. Until two people are left. They couldn't do anything about it other than follow as instructed. 
 
“Hai, bai…bu!” Everyone shouted as many of them rolled out rocks. There were only four of them who brought out scissors. Namely, Bi An, Taeyong, Yuta and Johnny.
 
“How can I lose at rock paper scissors?!” She muttered under her breath, flabbergasted at the results. “You always lose,” Jeno mocked her and snickered. Obviously, someone had cheated. Bi An brainwashed herself into thinking that and sighed. “If you are a man, place out rock!” Bi An placed out another scissors because what made you lose could make you win.
 
Or lose again.
 
Alas, she was on an unlucky streak that day. She and Yuta were the only ones left with scissors. And she couldn’t believe that Johnny and Taeyong would actually do it. “Aish,” Yuta sighed loudly as he tousled his hair and pretended to roll his eyes at the results. She just stared in devastation at her makeshift scissors. Their phones vibrated again.
 
ADMIN: The 2 losers will have to wear couple shirts and walk around the airport like a couple!
 
The person filming them threw Jaehyun two different coloured shirts, one blue and one pink. The blue one had the prints, ‘I love my girlfriend!’ and the pink one was written with ‘I love my boyfriend!’
 
ADMIN: The one wearing pink will be the female and blue the male.
ADMIN: Please do so until your airplane ride!
 
“Gwenchana! There’s only 15 minutes before check-in! You can do it,” Johnny, who had narrowly escaped death was trying his best not to laugh out loud at the situation. Taeyong just looked on with his usual calm demeanour. “Go change. Gogo.” Jaehyun handed them their shirts and instructed them like a mother. Johnny pretended to collide into Bi An and Jaehyun hit Yuta’s to make him walk faster. They both brisked walk but looked back once or twice and looked at the group dubiously, wondering what they were planning next.
 
All of a sudden, she ran back to the starting point.
 
“Wait a moment! Let’s have a double date!” She snickered evilly as the cameraman passed her a black and red tee. “If I’m going to die, I rather die and drag people with me.” With three shirts over her shoulders, she pulled Ten and Taeyong along.
 
Ten stuttered,”This is illegal isn’t it? How can this be? I won the game!” He stared with ‘I can’t believe this’ eyes and let himself get dragged along as the cameraman made him go along with her. Soon after, they came out, hand in hand, already in the roleplay even though they were the ones so adamant about not going at first.
 
“Okay, ready to go?”
 
“No. What do you think, Doyoung? Do you want to try?” Bi An protested and sent him a death glare.
 
“With you, maybe?” Doyoung sent her a cheeky wink and she pursed her lips. Geez, he keeps joking around.
 
“Are you actually contemplating about it? Sorry, I was just kidding. You couldn’t possibly be at my level.” He flipped his bangs and pretended to give her a smug look. Kim Dongyoung, you bastard, you should really return to your previous trainee team.
 
"Come on dear, let's go get something to drink," Taeyong spoke in that high-pitched 'feminine' voice, to Bi An's disgust. "Excuse you, but girls don't talk like this," She talked normally and then copied Taeyong.
 
"Are you insulting my wife right now? Ten pretended to feel insulted and placed a protective arm around his shoulder, "Tae-ah, don't listen to this mad woman." Bi An blew a raspberry at them and was about to rebutt until Yuta stepped in.
 
"Did you just call my baby a crazy woman? Who are you to insult my baby like that? Baby, are you okay?" Yuta hooked his arm around hers, and slightly snickered as he witnessed Ten's jaw drop in disbelief and Taeyong's eyes twitching slightly. Taeyong gulped and resisted the urge to pull Bi An away from him and take her as his date. Instead, he pulled Ten along with him, and walked away. Bi An laughed, "Good one, Yuta. Come on, let's follow them."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 MarioNe's note » hi, i love you, you love me, we are happy family.