✖ airport disaster

SR14GB : Idol-in-Progress!
chapter fourteen 
airport disaster
 
 
 
 
 
 
They stopped at a small drink parlour, and Ten order a blueberry smoothie, whilst telling Taeyong to take a seat because he was the gentlemen here! Yuta pretended to copy Ten and made Bi An sit down with Taeyong, not even bothering to ask because she only ever drinks one thing, strawberry-flavoured beverages.
 
"Isn't my baby awesome?" Bi An striked up a conversation with the 'girlfriend' Taeyong for comedy's sake (and really, hearing Taeyong's high-pitched voice was actually pretty freaking funny).
 
"My dear Chittaphon is much more of a darling, see, he got me my favourite drink," Not one to disappoint, Taeyong really spoke in that 'girl' voice of his, making Bi An double over with laughter. Ten placed the drinks down for him and Taeyong, all the while giving Bi An the 'What-is-wrong-with-you' look. "Taeyong-ah, should we switch tables? I'm afraid that this crazy being might hurt you."
 
Eyes wide open with bewildermerment, and continous nodding that said 'Is-that-so?', Bi An promptly stood up. Acting like she was insulted (which she probably was), she tapped on the table with an annoyed smile and said she was leaving.
 
"Yuta-cchi, let's walk around instead. I don't think its fun to sit around like these losers." She hummed and looped her arm around his as he arrived with her strawberry milkshake. As Bi An dragged him away, Yuta turned around and wriggled his eyebrows at the two boys, all the whilst while pointing at their entangled arms with his free hand.
 
'Jerk,' Taeyong mouths at him, lips folded in a thin line. Yuta just winks back, and moves closer to Bi An's smaller frame.
 
Meanwhile, the group of people who had nothing to do were stalking behind them, giggling like the teenagers they were.
 
Jaehyun snickered, and placed his hand on Jeno's shoulder, "Look how pissed your hyungs are, its hilarious."
 
"Jaehyun-hyung, just because Minsoo isn't involved doesn't give you the right to gloat at others' misery. Grow up," Jeno shook his head and Jaehyun swears he will kill that sarcastic satanic fetus one day.
 
Johnny rolled his eyes at them, "I'm super chill. Relax guys," He adds in english, "It's just a game."
 
"Oh really?" Jaehyun flashes an angelic smile, "Oi, Ten and Bi An, do a loveshot with your partner!" (He only calls out the younger ones for fear of getting glared at by the other two.)
 
"Are you serious?" Johnny felt a twitch in his right eye, and grabbed Jaehyun by the collar playfully. "Yah, I'm gonna ask Minsoo out on a date when we get back from Taiwan."
 
"Go ahead," Jaehyun said with a raised brow, "And then Bi An will lose all interest in you because she would then let Minsoo have you, who doesn't want you, by the way."
 
"Shut the hell up, loverboy."
 
"I rest my case."
 
Doyoung had long travelled to the two couples, who were bickering with each other on where they should go next (since they only had that few cameramen around).
 
"There's only like what, 5 minutes left? Get the loveshot out of the way and we got to head back to the waiting area already." Staring at Doyoung in indignance, Bi An told him if he 'liked loveshots that much, why don't he do it instead'.
 
"I'll oblige," He swiftly snatches the strawberry milkshake out of her hands, and hugs Yuta, drinking from the cup. "Easy."
 
 
Bi An scoffed as she stood at the side, her 'boyfriend' stolen. "Give me back my partner."
 
"No." Doyoung smiles at her serenely as he continues his lovey-dovey hug with Yuta. "Yah, Nakamoto, I'm breaking up with you." Bi An stuck her tongue out at him, and Yuta pretended to be repentent, "Sorry baby, don't be mad," He cooed and tugged on her sleeves with whinny aegyo.
 
They stared at each other for a while, Bi An with a pouting expression, Yuta with his usual angelic smile. "Well-" Bi An wanted to say something, but Hansol and Johnny immediately broke the two of them apart by standing between the duo.
 
Things are getting a little too real here. Johnny smiles as if he's doing nothing out of the box. "Geez, Vi. Don't take him back right after you dumped him. Come on, let's enjoy being single and leave these heartbreakers and couples alone," Johnny slung an arm around her, guiding her the opposite direction.
 
"You jealous, Seo Youngho?" Bi An teased, and he thanked his lucky stars because Johnny thought she had caught him red-handed. "Nothing of the sort, tsk. You wish," Johnny replies, voice soft, holding none of that sarcasm. The girl that he had in his arms looked up at him, and wondered if there was anything wrong, because he seemed to be a little off.
 
"Race you back to the waiting area?" "How about no? We are in public, if I may add-"
 
"Be there or be squared!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 MarioNe's note » omg. hehe. gotta go watch more nct predebut coz im trash. and need more inspiration. mmhmm. but lol, they won the best male rookie group? taeyong cried so hard im so sorry for him lolol. cuties.