✖ picasso artist's wild delusions

SR14GB : Idol-in-Progress!
chapter four 
picasso artist's wild delusions
 
 
 
 
 

“Hey Jeno, Hansol and Donghyuck!”

“How have you been?”

Yah, Hansol, you really look like Luhan and Sehun.” To which Chen got glared at by Sehun. 

“Thanks for letting us use the shower.” Hansol suppressed a yawn as he shuffled the younger maknaes into the toilet area and let the water start running. Bi An rejoined Kyungsoo in the kitchen as she requested her demands to be made. However, a slight shrill was heard after she held onto the glass of hot mocha and she almost spilled it. Not that anyone cared enough to go look in the bathroom because they were so engrossed in the movie. In fact, if anything, they would scold them for making so much noise in a ‘theater’.

Bi An sighed as she waited for more screams to pass through the bathroom. However, none sounded, which was a bad sign to Bi An. Eventually, she went to look at the state of the bathroom, standing right outside the changing one, hoping they could hear her. “Yah. Donghyuck-ah. Kinchana?” She shouted over drinking her hot mocha.

“A-Ah. Noona. Saveeee me!!” He screamed in a girly voice as he emerged out of the bathroom full of soup and quite clothless. At least, she had the right mind to cover her eyes before even going near this area. She wouldn’t want to risk a second chance. As he ran out, she could hear Jeno’s evil laughter. She swear she heard Hansol mumbling something about bubbles.

“Yes Donghyuck?” She monotoned.

“Tell Hansol-hyung to stop blowing bubble in my eyes!” He roared irritatedly. Bi An could only triple dot and wonder what she was doing with life.

“Hansol. Stop blowing bubbles at Donghyuck??” It came out more like a question because the ridiculousness of the situation was beyond a normal level. Bi An squirmed as another batch of footsteps went through the changing room to the walkway and she could only hope it wasn’t Hansol because that would be very awkward.

Hansol didn’t know what got through him. His cheekiness probably overridden him after keeping himself calm and patient for too long. After wrapping himself in a towel, he poked his head at the corner of the wall, and said hello to her playfully with a slight gaze on his face. Bi An was startled at the close contact and she blushed as she saw his damp blonde locks falling across his eyes and her heart started beating quicker at the exchange.

“So.Can I know where to find the conditioner?” He asked through a small perfect smile.

“E-eh? Conditioner? I didn’t realize you would use it and EXO doesn’t use it either. Chamkanmanyo, I will go get it from my room.”

“Thanks Bi.” He left another mysterious smile as he leaned against the wall.

Bi An ran to her room, where she was sharing with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, deftly going through her bag for the bottle of conditioner she always kept in case for any sleepovers.

Kris, who was passing by the room looked in, to find her ransacking her own bag with a slightly blushing face. He opened the door wider and stepped in, lazily on the yakult’s straw, wondering what she was up to.

“Need any help?” He offered, startling her out of her wits. She hesitated for a moment before shrugging her shoulders, thinking ‘Why not?’ because this is the better solution rather than going to that god-forbidden for a young girl to enter place. She reached out to pass him the conditioner and told him to bring that to the bath area. He complied as he slowly streamed through the house and reaching the bathroom area.

His footsteps creaked and he found himself imaginably face-to-face with a Hansol, not to forget the fact that they were on the floor. Hansol eyes widened at the contact as he immediately got to his feet with much precision, after falling and collapsing on Kris because of the pool of water that collected on the floor due to hair dripping down droplets of water.

Kris was terribly flabbergasted and he was thanking heavens that he didn’t scream because how awkward would that eventually lead up to? But, he thought suspiciously, after he got over his overall shock, how much of a coincidence it was that Bi An had her face coloured a pinky hue just a moment ago. And, if Hansol was here and Kris wasn’t here instead of her, what would have happened?

“Ouch.” Bi An squeaked grouchily as she opened her eyes from the impact to the ground. It did not hurt as much as she thought it would and to her knowledge, she could feel someone’s hand breaking her fall. Her eyes blinked once, twice before flinching and struggling backwards at the close proximity that the two had at the moment.

Hansol did not move, to her discomfort.

Slowly, a scarlet red crawled to her cheeks, finally realizing how compromising their situation was. Hansol reached out gradually and touched her cheeks, a cool feeling spreading across his palm to her rosy face, “Bi…” He breathed as everything came to a standstil,”Please…realise my feelings. Naega-saranghamnida.” At the slight touch of his fingertips and him pulling her in, her face turned into a pretty red hue over her pale complexion. She felt him move closer and closer, his lips not far from touching hers…

“STOP.” Kris was disgusted at where his imagination brought him to. He swept the imaginary pictures that were floating above his head and pointed at straight at Hansol,

“Neo.”

“Y-Yes?” Hansol reached down to grab the conditioner and stood upright at the order that was flashed to him.

Kris glared, “Stay away from her.”

“But it’s a misunderstanding! I wasn’t planning to do something to her.” Hansol finally realised what Kris was talking about and the sudden topic.

“Right. Hansol, it’s indecent.” He shivered at the goosebumps those images were giving him again.

“I just wanted conditioner!-“ Hansol gaped, at a loss of words.

“Then just do me a favor and not go near her anymore.” He shrugged his shoulders. As an elder, he always get the final say.

“I’m sorry, Kris-sunbaenim. But that’s the only thing I can’t do.” Hansol pursed his lips in indignation and nodded his head before heading back to the bathroom. “Yah, what took you so long?” Jeno sounded from the bathroom.

“Your Bi-noona was being very slow.” He ruffled his hair casually as he closed the door behind him with a loud thud.

“I swear she attracts the wrong kind of people…I mean he was planning to do something!” Kris ran a frustrated hand through his bangs and pouted as if he was solving a crime, went back to the living room, where most watching the movie was asleep and stared at the television screen to erase the images that were going to affect his art career. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 MarioNe's note LOL! Another comment. That makes me happy. And, this chapter feat Kris because why da hell not? And Luhan my dear, deer, pun not intended but found out about it in the end, is away from EXO and SM for the most part. lol. you would think as an EXO-L i would be sad, tbh, i was very sad for kris's case. but now, it's like LETS ALL QUIT EXO, LETS FORM A NEW BAND SHALL WE. mep. strange girl = strange thoughts.