✖ Transferees and jealous gazes (from lee taeyong)

SR14GB : Idol-in-Progress!
chapter twelve 
transferees and jealous gazes
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you guys ready?" Jiho seonsaeng-nim smiled teasingly as he stared at the grumbling bunch before him, "Alright! Fine, no more teasing, just grab your paper when you are called." 
 
"Min Soo, Johnny, Mark," He handed them their slips. They sighed loudly because they knew when they opened it, it wasn't going to be pretty. Not with that damn evaluator, Mr. Se around.
 
He called out everyone else, leaving the last 3.
 
"Taeyong, Jeno, Bi An," Jiho gave the last paper out. He waited till everyone had finished reading. Bi An quickly tore hers open and fliped to the second page where the comments would be.
 
Replace her if she hasn't improved by the next evaluation.
 
Growling, Bi An thought of ten thousand ways to kill that son of a .
 
"Before you commit murder," Jiho smirked, "Rip that paper in half." The girl beside him looked at him with a frown. What? He unclipped the rest of the papers from the board. "Do you want my feedback?" Bi An let out an excited scream and lunged at him with a bear hug. Jiho just rolled his eyes at her when she made a kissy face at him.
 
"Taeyong," He called the boy up and avoided his gaze. Currently, Taeyong was smiling widely at him but his affable eyes said otherwise. Jiho sent him an awkward grin. Luckily, I didn't try to lean it and pretend to kiss her. I would have died. There and then. He quickly dumped the sheets to Jaehyun to pass out. Anyways, when are the new transferees arriving? Youngmin-ssi did say that it was around 9a.m...
 
As if they heard his thoughts, a knock sounded on the door of the dance studio.
 
Jiho jogged to the entrance and hovered his hand over the sensor. Once the door clicked open, he waved amiably and ushered them in. The first boy nervously looked around, and his gaze was all over the place. The second was hopeful and very recognisable. If the rookies were paying attention, they would have chased him out by now.
 
The rest were carefully reading the evaluations when someone started coughing, and he couldn't stop. The trainees looked up, only to see a red-faced boy trying to stop hacking to no avail.
 
"Dude, you okay?" The new transferee beside him asked and patted his back roughly.
 
"DUDE. KIM FREAKING DONGYOUNG! Don't be such an and quickly give him some water!" Bi An sighed in exasperation as the former gave her a clueless look. She ran to the side of the room to retrieve her water bottle and threw it at the coughing boy. The studio quietened down almost immediately as the tomato-faced teen muttered his apologies.
 
"Hahaha! Taeil gets nervous so easily as usual." Doyoung spoke, happy-go-lucky as usual.
 
"Dongyoung, can I hit you?" Bi An snorted as he made a 'cute' puppy-face in her direction, willing her not to do it.
 
"That's disgusting and Doyoung-hyung, I have the urge to push you out of the room right now." Jaehyun rarely whined but Doyoung was a different case, "I don't want to see you everywhere. Argh, my life is ruined!"
 
"Is that what you say to your MC partner?" Doyoung smiled suggestively at Jaehyun, who cracked a smile.
 
"I wonder if its a good thing to see you in the same room." Mark sweatdropped.
 
"It should be? Red Velvet-noonas aren't here, Donghyuck and Jisung already transferred over to the other room, isn't it lonely? I can take away all your pain-OUCH! YAH, MOON TAEIL." Doyoung stared at Taeil with a betrayed look.
 
Bi An snorted, "Served you right, moron."
 
"You, little girl, ever since day one, you have not been calling me oppa and treating me like your toy. You will regret it today-" Doyoung pretended to cackle evily, running after her. He caught up to her with his longer legs and was about to catch her in an armlock when Hansol dragged him back by his shirt, "Stop bullying her."
 
"HANSOL-HYUNG, don't you pity me in the slightest, she started it!" Doyoung pouted but his pout slowly turned into an 'o' shape, "Oh, it's because you like-"
 
"Kim Dongyoung, do you want me to throw you out?" Jiho seon-saeng nim finally spoke up. Their reunion was a tad too havoc for him and they have to start classes soon. If not, hell would ensue. Yes, Jiho was more scared of the CEO then the boys combined.
 
"No sir."
 
"I'm Park Jiho, just call me by my name. Starting lesson in 5 minutes, so get your happy reunion done and over with," He waved his hands at them and went to set up the music box.
 
"I'm Moon Taeil." The quiet one that had not opened his mouth ever since he started coughing finally introduced himself. A choruses of 'hellos' greeted him. He smiled warmly at them, and Taeil definitely looked like an angel. Perhaps, finally a kind and gentle person was going to be apart of their group. (Bi An raised this to the guys when they were having lunch and they were very adamant that it was not true.)
 
"Uh, thanks for this," He passed back the pink bottle to the girl. She only flashed an award-winning smile at him and replied with a 'no problem.' Taeil's cheeks started blushing red and the red hue travelled to his earlobes. He stood rooted to the ground, unsure how to react.
 
Doyoung sighed as he slung a hand over his shoulder. "Already infatuated?" Bi An, who was in front of him, frowned at him. Infatuated with what?
 
Taeil caught Bi An' curious eyes and quickly looked away, only to find the group's visual, staring not-so-nicely at him. Taeil bit his lower lip and looked at the ground.
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 MarioNe's note i hate you all. DID U SEE THEIR DEBUT? DID U? //strangles you holy freaking crAp DOYOUNG AND TAEIL ARE CUTE ASf. why did i not write about them before???????? this guy below is taeil and he gives me feels. damn u taeil my bias is yuta. i wonder if the english members of sm rookies know this site :D HUE. ok let me just continue dreaming. OKAY THIS STORY DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO CONTINUE ANYMORE gdi but i shall coz im trash. i like without you A LOT. pls pardon the spazz.