✖ many people, no bathing time

SR14GB : Idol-in-Progress!
chapter two 
many people, no bathing time
 
 
 
 
 

 It was reaching 1am and everyone was tired. Nevertheless, they didn’t fail to thank their dance instructor before leaving the room in a noisy fashion. Mostly of the guys complaining how hot it was and how they just wanted to sleep without bathing. Of course, to which the girls responded unkindly. “Do you even realize how disgusting that sounds?” They just shrugged.

Bi An couldn’t resist a small yawn and thought about how she wasn’t also going to bath when she returned to the dorms. However, her sleepiness wore off as she saw her favourite oppa in the world, “Chanyeol,yo!” She smiled gleefully as she fast walked through the winds to get to him. It was chilly at home and a black tank top and short shorts wouldn’t work for her in these type of weather. He chuckled in that low baritone as he took off his own HBA hoodie to drag down her frame, revealing his innerwear of a black tank top as well. She snuggled into the sweater to feel the warmth. As soon as the bigger group caught up, Johnny just smiled smugly at them.

“You do know, it’s really weird if you were to date because of the 7 year difference. Right, Mark?” He just facepalmed at his hyungs’ contagious stupidity. Why him? Why always target him? *I hate my life.* “Uh. Yeah. It would be weird.” He wrinkled his nose. Something he used from observing Bi An a little too often. “Uh huh, because Markie here wants to date her thank you very muc-“ Before he could actually spout any more nonsense, he was forced to stop talking with an irritated grin that surfaced on Mark’s face.

“Let’s leave them alone, shall we? I want to go home and rest. Hyungs.” Whereas the couple not making much noise were conversing shyly in the background. Min Soo and Sehun were exchanging small glances and smiles as he ruffled her hair into a mess. “Youngho-ya, even your dongsaeng is much smarter than you. And really, how much a difference is 7 years. Anyways, it’s more like 6. She’s born in January and me in November.” Chanyeol sniffed as he tried to debate his point but it wasn’t ever going to get taken into consideration.

"Yeah, please, I'm like so mature." Bi An flipped her hair backwards and fell into outrageous laughter at her own antics.

Why? Because Mark was the secretly trying to get her type, Johnny the obsessively protecting yet I insult you type, Hansol the sarcastic yet nice type and Jeno had a very huge noona complex though all of them would never agree to it. Jeno sticked his tongue out as he dragged his best friend Donghyuck along as they followed the road back to the dorms. Chanyeol and crew rolled their eyes at them as they quickly headed to the EXO dorms that were also in the area.

“Yah. Let’s bath systematically. Actually, who wants to go bathe?” Everyone raised their hands and Johnny could not help but let out an unimpressed look. “Really? And I thought all of you were too tired.” He sighed, “Three at a time. Choose your time slot. 30 minutes each session.” He popped out of his room, “Oh and Jisung, Donghyuck, Mark and Jeno. You are in the same session.” He nodded his head innocently.

“HANSOL-HYUNG. JOHNNY-HYUNG SHIROYO!” Jisung complained. “Yeah! He keeps putting 4 of us in the same schedule!” Mark argued. “And his reason is pretty dumb…” Jeno sulked. “Yeah! You people are small so you get to bath together? Seriously?” Donghyuck felt a big ‘headache’ coming. Hansol just shrugged, “Maknaes are supposed to do as you are told okay.” He smiled cheekily as he flicked their heads to which, ‘ouch!’ were heard.

Just then, Ten knocked violently on the bathroom door. “Arghhh, seriously? Who’s inside?” Jaehyun asked. Ten could only shrug his shoulders and sigh. They walked, defeated, into the living room, where 5 others were cramped there. Seems like Yuta, Johnny and Taeyong already rushed and booked the first 30 minutes. Sigh. Silence ensued before Ten started talking 10 seconds later. “Anyone wants to play a game?” He smiled mysteriously.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 MarioNe's note » Okay. So, this is the second chapter >.> And I do realise you people are non-vocal kind of people. Meh. Anyways, EXO is kind of a cameo. Don't worry, this girl will probably end up with one of the rookies(or maybe all, a free ending-slapped) Ouch, that hurts. And Min Soo will get together with that guy, if you know what I mean. What i mean is, they respect EXO and uhh, EXO sees them as their source of affection like how the world treats Suzy like the cutest little thing ever and she is. Omg. Kay. please comment.