✖ that trainee girl

SR14GB : Idol-in-Progress!
chapter one 
that trainee girl
 
 
 
 
 
The room echoed with sounds of popping music as they bounced off the walls of the dance studio. Inside, there were about 17 trainees that were bobbing along with the music as the instructor, Tony Testa, showed his dance to the whole room. Their faces were covered in perspiration but the room was silent except for the sound of a click and clap, a cue for them to stand up and start practicing what they had just learned.
 
Everyone stood up quickly, knowing that time was precious if they were going to be professional at their job. Tony counted down, “3 2 1, “and started moving with the groove, a remix that he had recently created for the cheography. Only 3 to 4 of them could keep up, namely Taeyong, Johnny, Hansol. However, for a little kid like Jisung, he was doing pretty well if anyone said otherwise.
 
Left wave. Side step. Right wave. Side step. Turn. Down. Up. Jump and down again. Simple steps? If anyone said so, but, charisma was the key and efficient footwork was the overall key to this cheography. One late step and even Tony himself could look silly. Tony was going around and angling, looking at how each and every one of them were doing. He nodded his head enthusiastically, moving his head to Mark’s rhythm, signaling that he was doing a great job so far. He chuckled as he ruffled little Jisung’s head for a good attempt and smiled, “Don’t work too hard. You are still a growing kid.” Jisung smiled back with an eye smile, trying to find out what he had just said.
 
“Where’s my favourite translator?” He rolled his eyes in good nature. No one responded to his calls as he sulked. “Vi, I’m talking about you.” Bi An stopped trying to perfect the few dance steps as she turned back at the two pair, who looked very similar to a father and son. “Ji-sung dongsaeng, Tony-ahjussi said that you are doing alright, so don’t push yourself too much because you are still growing. Arasseo?” She gave him a peace sign before turning to the front and stretching again.
 
Someone who was dancing behind her chuckled. “And I thought I was his favourite translator,” Johnny sobbed sarcastically in English so that a certain someone may feel an ounce of guilt. She hit his chest playfully, “I would choose me too if I had to.” She went back to the dance rountine and feigned ignorance to the half-smiling half-pretending to be annoyed Johnny who was trying to get revenge. “Aww, Mr.Seo, I wouldn’t be sad. You are my second favourite translator afterall. “Tony Testa said in a pleased manner. “Pffft, did you hear that? SECOND.” Bi An tried rubbing it into Johnny’s face cheekily. “Alright guys, 10 minute break. And settle your dispute because there’s only one of me.” Tony joked as he wiped his sweat on a towel and jogged into the next room, the music room, to continue his recent mash-up.
 
“Are you tired?” Everyone groaned in satisfaction as they sat onto the floor. “…” Min Soo just sat there, breathing in and out. “I’m just going to take it that you are too tired to even talk or nod your head at my statement.” Bi An wrinkled her nose. Min Soo managed a small giggle. Bi An stood up and stretched before flexing her arms backwards. *I should go get myself a drink. I think there is a vending machine outside this room to the left…* She carefully stepped around the bodies lying around, making sure she doesn’t step on them. Hey, she was trying her best kay. Unlike those people, namely Mr.Jeno, who complained how painful it was when she only,only managed to step on a tiny fraction of their body. Bi An was sure it was their shirts. They just couldn’t stop insulting could they. Pffft. Boys.
 
“Yah. Bi An-noona. Buy me a sprite.” Jeno who was lying flat down tugged on her socks and whined. She looked down and rolled her eyes before giving him the ‘okay’ hand sign and continued through the masses of bodies before reaching the door. As she stepped out, she felt a strong breeze of cool air hitting her. She shouted a silent ‘yes’, as she wiped the sweat from her forehead and retied her ponytail, fanning the bottom of her black wife beater, hoping to get some wind to her stomach. As she walked towards the vending machine, she pressed on the sprite button first, giving her more time to choose what she wanted to drink. SM warned against all of them to drink something healthier, and really, the drinks here were all supposed to be healthy if they actually wanted to earn money out of this vending machine because who other than the trainees passed by here.
 
So, even if the bottle of strawberry milk looked really sweet and would give her lots of sugar, she bought it recklessly. Although, she did feel a little remorse after. Bi An sipped on it as she headed back to the dance studio peacefully. She was in no rush anyways. She bid farewell to the cool air of outside and stepped in with a pout. Now that she was in, out and in again, she could smell the faint odour of perspiration from the group of smelly people. “Noona!” Jeno echoed, “Gimme please.” He held both hands up and laughed excitedly as she handed it to Jeno. “Argh, here you go you lazy .”
 
She rolled her eyes before stepping over Mark to get to her safe and peaceful haven without little annoying younger brothers bothering her. He held onto her ankle before pulling her down with a fortunately, safe attempt on her part to save the milk. “Mark,” She said exasperated, “Ouch.” She emphasized the word before continuing after she took a sip, “I am a hero. I saved it you dumb villain.” She stuck her tongue out at her same age, yet younger than her by 7 months friend. “Oh just give me that.”
 
He snatched the strawberry milk away from her with a glare before sipping on it through the same straw. “You are one to teach me about food mannerisms.” She wrinkled her nose. Just yesterday, Mark had been so selfish. He didn’t even want to share a single scoop of his dinner with her. She didn’t get to eat because she was doing some other things and turned out late at dinner, where all the extra food had been passed out to everyone, where Irene-unni had been nice enough to tell her that once Bi An wasn’t here in 20 minutes, the boys had took extra, very many extremely extra servings of food, leaving her with almost none. And Min Soo wasn’t even there to help her take extra. Sehun ought to pay sometimes for her hunger.
 
The evil people included no one other than the mischievous quadrat of Jeno, Ten, Jaehyun and Johnny. Which brings her back to why did she even buy the soft drink for evil Jeno… She was too nice sometimes. She shrugged her shoulders. He handed it back to her and watched her drink from the same straw in deep thought. He averted his gaze and leaned back against the wall in a slight flush before pursing his lips together. “Not very manly.” Jaehyun silently winked at him. Mark glared before pointing his finger at Min Soo. Jaehyun snorted haughtily before talking to Ten.
 
Just then, Mr.Tony Testa returned to the room and everyone stood up. “Well, ready to begin?”  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 MarioNe's note » Okay. So, this was lying in my microsoft word for a few days already and I truly hope you like the story thus far, and are also able to grasp the characteristics that I gave out to all of them, the ones that appear, of course. It's pretty difficult to share the screen time because duh, there's like so many cute, hot, y- ehem. And I really cannot handle all of them. You know, I became a noona, which is a very BAD CASE OF- *coughs* So well, I leave you the first chapter, tell me what you think I should add on to the story! Constructive criticism needed!