It's going to happen

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "Wait hold on! I never even went on a date with this guy nevertheless been out alone with him!"  I said sitting down and taking a breather. 

"Explain the photos! And be truthful with me!" I stared at the photos. It was during their A trailer and videos from the fan meet. And I guess we have a backstabbing company worker because of the photo of that night Yugyeom had his arms around me. I gritted my teeth and stomped out the room into my dressing room, aggressively changing into my stage clothes. I angrily tied the shoe laces and threw on the blue and black varsity jacket. I opened the door to see Yugyeom, he held me by my shoulders and looked at me dead in the eye. 

"We'll get through this" from the corner of my eye I saw Youngjae walk off with a dark aura. I stared back at Yugyeom and pushed him off of me, chasing Youngjae. I followed his shadow and footsteps but I never found him. Every corner was another hallway and every hallway had doors. My head spun around looking for him, I needed to talk to him. In the mist of running I stopped. Why do I need to explain? Why do I feel like I'm misunderstanding his own words? It can't be can it? 

"I'm in love..." I said out loud then realizing I was in a public place I quickly looked around for any press. Luckily there was none or else that would have made this whole dating scandal a lot worse. 

I ended my search and gave up looking for him and changed my target to a security guard that could bring me back. After about maybe 10 minutes I finally found one and she politely told me the way to go.

"Of course, just walk straight, make a left then another left and up the stairs" 

"Thank you" it took me only about five minutes to get back to where I ran away from.

"Where have you been?! Get ready for your collaboration and go!" my manager screamed at me as she rushed me out to the makeup and hair stylist.

"Just leave her hair down and throw on some foundation, eyeliner and a lip color! We have no time!" she screamed out again as she checked her watch, Yugyeom was already on the stage doing his pre show that led to the collaboration, which let up to our debut showcase. From the corner of my eye, because the hairstylist held my head in place, I saw Sera practicing to herself for our showcase. And right now, me and him out of all people, performing on stage right after a scandal broke out, this was great scheduling. I stood on the side lines with the backup dancers who were some trainees. 

"I can't believe that she still had the nerve to preform with him after all that" one of them scoffed as if I wasn't there.  I turned around and smiled right in her face. 

"At least the news if filled with me instead of you" I heard the music change and that was my cue. I glared at her as I walked out and the crowd started to cheer. Moving closer and closer as I could feel the stares of the fans and backup dancers. I was happy they made me wear the black converse along with a black dress. It was an A line skirt and a fitted torso and long sleeves. My hair had been extra straightened and it was flowy. Yugyeom wore the opposite, a pair of dance shoes and ripped jeans paired with a white tee shirt. To top it off a black blazer. We got onto positions and we held each other, ready to waltz then blow them away. The dance felt like a few seconds compared to the few minutes we waltzed. Time for the twist, he held me bridal style and spun me around before dipping my body down. Elegantly extending my arm and fingers, they almost touched the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter