Bad news

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In no time we reached our first destination, the studio and greeted our makeup artists and coordi noonas. I was confused as to why there camera men as well but they came to film the fan meet for REAL S&R. I was sat down in a chair and getting my makeup done while Sera was changing. It was the exact same makeup as it was for our music video. Meh, no surprise. I guess for the first fan meets it's usually the same from the music video. I got the same eye makeup and all. But thank god it was a light rose pink color instead of a red color that obviously didn't match my skin tone. As Sera came out I went in. The clothing change and makeup took a while because they wanted it to be perfect for the first fan meet. It took at least half a god damn hour. As I sat in the chair next to Sera as camera man came up and focused the camera on me.  

"Hello! I'm Rose of S&R! Welcome to the first episode of Real S&R!" I said with a sweet smile and cheery voice, waving to the camera. 

"Ayo! What's up? I'm Sera nice to meet cha!" she said in English as her makeup artist obviously got annoyed at her for moving, although she couldn't show anger with the camera on. 

"So... hey! I'm Rose! I think I said that already but now I'm saying it in English! I'd like to thank you all for you support for our song Negative. I hope you'll continue to look out for us as the JYPE rookies!" I said in a swift and clear tone as I blew a kiss to the camera and waved good bye as we started leaving for the fan meet. I got up and caught up to Sera by the door, throwing my arm around her neck.  We sat in the car and ate our breakfast for a little while before we started moving and heading to the meet.

          We looked out the window as we arrived at the place we held our fan meet. I was shocked upon many fans waiting outside as more and more entered. I smiled to Sera who was staring in awe. We had bodyguards block us as fans tried to get close to us. I looked around and a group of girls caught my eye, they glared at me with deadly eyes. I shook it off and walked in to see more fans inside, they all screamed and screamed. Hundreds of camera flashes went off as we were given mics. We stood in front of the table and greeted them.  

"Hi, I'm Sera" 

"Hello! I'm Rose!"

"We are S&R!" we said in unison as fans screamed even louder. 

We sat down and began. Upon so many fans, so many gifts, so much support. This was a first. I made sure to lace my fingers with there's and giving squeeze before thanking them. Photos? I took so many selecas with fans. Sera had a big line which allowed me to roam around on stage as I took out the self camera the crew gave me. I turned it on and held it high to get the crowd in. 

"1+1=?" I shouted in the mic.  

"Gwiyomi!" I smiled happily.  

"2+2=?" 

"Gwiyomi!"

"3+3=?"

"Gwiyomi!"

"4+4=?"

"Gwiyomi!"

"5+5=?"

"Gwiyomi!"

"6+6=?"

"Chu, chu, chu, chu, chu, chu! Gwiyomi Gwiyomi!" I laughed and put the camera high in the air. 

"Say Hi!" I screamed into the mic again. 

"HI!" they all shouted. 

"Yugyeom oppa! I LOVE YOU" someone screamed from the audience.  I lowered the camera to my face. 

"Yugyeom! It looks like you have someone waiting for you! I'm jealous!" 

"Rose, they don't understand sarcasm here" Sera said in English. I tuned off the camera and handed it to the crew.  

"Just kidding! He's not even my type!" I laughed and they laughed with me as I began to sing random songs in English. 

 "I'm gonna love ya" I started. 

"On till you hate me

And I'm gonna show ya

Show what show what 

What's really crazy" I passed before the next. 

"Oh ah!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter