Talented you

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I was woken from my slumber by my loud alarm clock that rang an annoying tone. I threw my phone to the floor, reminding myself that I need to change that stupid jingle. I checked the clock after I checked outside my window for any sunlight. It was four am. I was supposed to wake up at 3:45 with Sera. I went to her room and she was sprawled out on the floor instead of on the bed. I walked out of her room quietly and closed the door. I woke up earlier then Sera that’s for sure. I got ready first and then decided to wake her up. I made breakfast for us so I set out the plates while I was at it. I made us bacon, egg and sausage breakfast cups. The ones you just throw into the oven for like five minutes. I yawned and swung my legs back and front waiting for Sera to come out. I didn't want to have anything too heavy because we had practice today. We quickly finished and headed for the training rooms.

          Our own dance wasn't a problem so I was fine with it . It was fast and always kept us moving so the more I practiced the less I noticed I was sweating like crazy. The music was good but all that was missing was Sera's rap of the song. I had no lines because I can't sing for . I sat in the far corner of the room wheres about Sera was in the middle of the floor sweating her off and all arms and legs out like a starfish playing with her phone.

"My skin is sticking to the floor" Sera said in a monotone voice.

"That’s disgusting" I said back and we both laughed until the door was slammed open. "Who worked hard today?!" JB suddenly busted though the door making me drop my phone but I clumsily caught it. He carried bags of ice cream and drinks along with the other boys.

"Jesus Christ, we've only practiced for at least an hour"

"We can't even get the whole choreography in an hour!" Mark said with a sad face.

"Noobs" Sera said as she rolled up her clean towel and threw it in Mark's face.

"I want ice cream! Gimme!” I dove to the bag JR held which had pint ice creams. I aimed for the swiss vanilla and chocolate covered almond pint and happily opened it.

"Hey, who took my ice cream?" Youngjae shouted. Everyone p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter