Frustrated

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

Little did Rose know that Yugyeom was following her, needing to get her alone so they can talk this all out. As Rose stepped into the room she greeted the girls with a warm cheer. As the girls introduced each other to her Yugyeom watched from behind a oversized stereo. He waited for a while as the girls took photos and talked about things like makeup artists stabbing them in the eye with eyeliner and lipstick the wrong color for their skin tone. By the time they were done, Yugyeom had fallen asleep. Rose had left the room and noticed the sleeping figure against the stereo. Stupidly, Rose has not noticed the photographer that has snuck in backstage hiding behind some lighting supplies. As she squatted down to Yugyeom's eye level she flicked his forehead hoping to wake him up and get the boy out of here and get him back to his band members. She knitted her eyebrows together at how he couldn't feel that. Leaning towards him, she planned on shaking his shoulders but lost her balance and fell on him, waking him up. Just then a camera flash went off and Rose got off of the boy to chase the photographer. Yugyeom was behind her, confused and scared at what would happen if that photo had gotten out. Youngjae would lose all trust in him and the band would break apart. This is what he was afraid of the most, a band of not even a year with four albums out already would have the first public conflict between members. The two kept running until Rose fell down with a thud. Yugyeom had stopped and attempted to help her up. 

"What are you doing?! If that photo gets out the both of us are toast! I know your afraid of the band breaking up so go!" Rose raised her voice at him, she admits she was a little harsh sounding but she knew he was worried. Although herself was also worried of what may come of their early career if the photo came out. It hasn't even been a month since they debuted and stuff like this is happening already. Rose sighed and wondered why she still haven't gotten off the floor yet. Supporting herself on the ground with her hands she attempted to get up but had fallen back down when a pain in her ankle shock her. Trying again and again to stand up and walk she gave up after the 7th try, admitting her defeat, she took her phone out and called her manager. After a few dial tones the phone got picked up. 

"Rose, where are you? We're leaving" 

"I twisted my ankle, I think, and I'm immobile" Rose said staring at her ankle.

"Oh ! Are you okay?" the manager said with worry. Rose was a bit taken back at the worry in her voice.  

"I'm fine, just go out of the room and make a left and another left then a right and down the stairs. I'm in that area" Rose told her, thanking the gods for the ability to remember that. 

In about 15 minutes Manager Park and another had came running down the stairs. To her surprise it was Yugyeom. 

She glared at him and mouthed out "Where is the photographer"  

"It's fine I got him and the film" he mouthed back, pulling a film out of his jacket pocket. She sighed in relief as Manager Park looked at her ankle. Giving it an experimental poke, Rose flinched. 

"You can't walk right?" manager Park said, Rose responded with a nod of her head. 

"Your injured not mute, I guess I'll have Yugyeom carry you up the stairs" 

"No way. We almost got caught by a photographer, not again will I risk that" Rose said with a stern voice while looking over at the boy. 

"I didn't call anyone over with me, I meet Yugyeom along the way. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter