Bare Face

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          We finally were able to go back to the company and officially get signed in. After that we went to our apartment that wasn't too far. It was on the same building that the Got7 boys were in. Sera began to unpack her clothes in the huge closet we shared and put out her shoes by the door. I did the same. At least five different pairs of Converse, three pairs of Jordans and maybe a few other brands. I gazed at the worn out pair of blue converse.

"Why did you bring those over?" she said as she dumped bag number two out of four on the floor, clothes scattering everywhere. Mostly snapbacks and stuff like undies were in that bag.

"It was the pair of shoes I practiced with. It's a good keepsake, ya know?" I said smiling at the memories of us just a few weeks ago.

"Go hurry up and clean up! You have like five bags!" she said as she began to sort out hats into the clothing cabinets.

"Five small bags!" I screamed back at her as I carried the three suitcases into the room leaving the other two outside. I didn't have much to be honest. I only had five bags because I didn't have time to fold my clothes so I just threw them inside. It was a pain to refold them, only so they can be worn and bundled up again. I placed my two caps on the bottom shelf in the closet and a small fabric box with all my under garments. I had a ton of jewelry, what can I say? I like to accessorize. My sister made me pack a "date" outfit. Like I have time to wear it. I looked at the blue blazer and the white dress that was in plastic along with the white wedges that were in a box. I sighed and put it away in the very back. 

"Hey! We have to wake up pretty early tomorrow. It's a jam packed schedule. Photoshoot, coming up with a choreography and some recordings"

"Recordings?! Choregraphy?!" I said confused as hell.

"I'm just as confused as you are. We dance not sing. Well...More like I rap and you dance" I cringed at the word sing. I thought back to what happened earlier today and I furrowed my eyebrows. I got up and dug into one of my smaller bags for my toothbrush, cup, towel and other stuff to set in the bathroom.

"But isn't it great that we don't have to do trainee years?" I hear Sera from the shared room.

"I'm not sure! Aren't we a bit noob?"

"Oh please! We're so pro" she said all happy. I began to brush my teeth and wash my face and all that fun stuff before not even giving a damn about the fact that half my stuff is scattered across the floor. I knocked out at 2 something. 

 

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead! " Sera threw some clothes at me as she continues to brush her teeth and decide what to wear. I groaned and check my phone for the time.

"It's 4am"

"And?"

"We don't get there until 5! Let me sleep!" I pulled the covers over my head again to shield myself from the light.

"Get ready! We have to finish cleaning anyway!" Sera and I began to play tug a war with my poor blanket. She suddenly let go when she heard the doorbell ring, making me fall back hitting my head against the headboard.

"Ow!?" I screamed to her as she ran to the door. I heard a mix of "hi's" and "hello's" with an occasional "whats up?" I just decided to ignore it and stay in the room to organize some things I had on the floor. I began to miss home already, I miss my brother and sister so much. I shook it off when Sera called me to the door.

"Hey!"

"What! I'm cleaning!"

"We have visitors!"

"I'm not here!"

"They can hear you!"

"I don't give a damn!" she stormed into my room pulling me by arm, forcing me off the bed.

"JESUS CHRIST STOP IT. MY ARM!" I screamed as loud as I can.

"Someones loud" I heard Yugyeom's voice and looked around to see all seven, well, six boys happily smiling.

"I'm leaving. Good bye" I ran to the bathroom and washed my face then brush my teeth.

"I'm gonna go change to make yourselves at home" Sera said as I opened the door and saw a few boys waving at me. I just realized I was in all pink. A light pink tank top and hot pink and black pajama pants. I made a straight face as I walked to the small kitched to get a cup of coffee.

"What are you all here for? And so early in the morning as well" I said turning around so I was facing the seated boys.

"Sorry you have to sit on the floor. Our beanbags haven't been shipped over from New York yet" I said as I set down the coffee and looked at the time. It was 5:25 and Sera got out of the room dressed in a red varsity jacket over a black V neck and a pair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter