Talented me

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "It's not workin'. Stop frontin'. I know you want me lets start talkin'" as Mark finished the song, they all waited for an applause but I wasn't thinking straight so I clapped a little bit late. 

"Are we that bad?" Jr pouted and crossed his arms.

"Yes"  Sera said as she stared at Jackson who was dancing like a retard in the mirror.

"So what did you think, dongsaeng?" Yugyeom said crouching down eye level and grinning.

"Stop calling me that!" I took the ice cream out of the plastic bag the threw the bag at him. He kept smiling and I sighed in annoyance as I gave the ice cream to Youngjae. I handed it to him as he fell to the floor, smiling at the cold floor against his body. He took the pint from me and our fingers brushed against each others. I blushed hard and quickly retreated my hand as soon as he had the pint in his grip. I tried to ignore all eye contact and keep a straight face. He quickly got up and ran out of the room. All the boys smiled at their quickly moving member. He left his ice cream on the floor unopened and slammed the door. I was a bit shocked at his sudden action. Did he not what to touch me? Did I do anything wrong? I began to worry and think. Why do I care?

"Are you ok?" Jackson said checking himself out in the mirror behind me. 

"Yea, is he ok though?" I stared at the half opened door that Youngjae ran through. 

"He never did that before" Bambam scratched the back of this head. 

"How about you go bring him is ice cream and check up on him?" JB suggested as Sera put on Girls Girls Girls to keep the boys busy.

"Alright" I said as I got up.

"Make sure these idiots don't go through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter