Hospital

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOT EDITED ALSO READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END.

I put the hospital blankets over my head and sighed. I felt something coming up again and jumped out of the bed to run to the bathroom. There was nothing but the taste of stomach acid and my throat burned. 

"Are you okay?" I heard Min call out to me. All our label mates were in this small hospital room, all worried for me. I felt my heat skip a beat when I saw Youngjae. He was actually worried, that or Mr. Park forced them all there. 

"I canceled all schedules, I figured you'd want to rest a bit" 

"We're an offical couple" Yugyeom kissed my cheek and this sent off a nerve in everyone. 

"Seriously?!"

"You're kidding me!" 

"Wait, no! Not fair!" Jackson whined as he hit Yugyeom on the head. 

"Congratulations" Youngjae said in a deadpan tone. I felt like I just took candy from a baby. 

"I'm gonna get some food, who wants to come with?" Jokwon asked. 

"I'll go with you" Youngjae said as he stepped outside and Yugyeom followed, I noticed the glare Youngjae gave him. 

"We'll go, it's too crowded in here!" Fei and Jia left along with the two. 

"How are you feeling?" Min and Jinyoung sat on either side of the hospital bed. 

"I feel so empty and tired"

"That's what it feels like then you're in love" Jaebum came over to me and looked at me with sorrow. 

"We all know you like Youngjae, it isn't hard to notice" Suzy said as she rubbed my back. 

"When I said I felt empty and tired I actually mean empty and tired. They made me puke almost six times and it gave me a headache"

"Oh" Mr. Park laughed a bit. 

"Way to go Jaebum" Mark said as he hit the black haired boy. 

"So, you like Youngjae" Jackson came over and pushed Jinyoung out of the way. 

"Oh, shush it" I blushed and crossed my arms, diverting my eyes from anyone else's. 

"You know Youngjae likes Suzy right?" Bambam said to me. 

"She's off the market" Min said as she pointed at the now blushing girl. 

"Can we stop mentioning my relationship! It's weird..."

"You two are adorable, don't even worry" Mr. Park put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Now, with you and Yugyeom" 

"Great"

"There's a special preformance segment Mnet countdown wants to hold"

"Hoe don't do it" he raised his eyebrow as I called him a hoe but he understood the joke. 

"They want you and Yugyeom" 

"Oh my god" I fell back onto the bed and covered my face. 

"It's nothing much, you'll be on stage with a few other groups as well"

"At least I'm not alone with the idiot"

"Hey! That hurts!" the devil walked into the room. 

"Food, food!" Jia said as Fei and youngjae helped hand out the boxes. 

"I'm not in much mood to eat"

"You had your stomach emptied to last week" Sera stuffed some rice in my mouth. 

"Mh!" I tried to say something but she kept stuffing it in my mouth. 

"In the name of Buddha, stop!" I coughed a bit and drank some water. 

"You look really thin and really pale, try eating some more protein and have this to drink every now and then" Youngjae handed me a bottle filled with green liquid. 

"Choi Youngjae, are you trying to poison me?" I raised an eyebrow at him. 

 

 

"Choi Youngjae, are you trying to poison me?" she looked at the bottle and then back at me. I never realized how nice my name sounded coming out of . 

"It's a protein shake with greens added in, I figured you wouldn't have much energy to chew and I know you're not a fan of eating meat often" I immediately regret what I said. 

"How do you know?" I looked at Sera in panic and pointed to her "She told me" 

"Ah" I watched as she took a sip of the drink, she lost grip of the bottle and it slipped. I quickly caught it and attempted to close the bottle while helping her clean up the mess. 

"Can you pass me some napkins?" I asked A-Yeon. 

"Sure" she handed me a few and I turned to clean up the mess. 

"I can do it myself" she attempted to take the napkins away but yanked on the needle in her arm. 

"Don't even try" I laughed before looking back at the group of people just eating. I cleaned up her face and she grimaced at my touch. 

"Why are your hands so cold?" she asked taking my my free hand and grasping it with both hands. 

"Would you prefer them to be hot?" I said with a raised eyebrow. 

"In this heat, even with the air conditioning on, no" she let go of my hand and I missed it, the feeling of her hand on mine.

"I don't like this relationship we have" she said. 

I looked into her eyes which were refusing to meet mine. 

"I'm not even sure what happened but I'd like to be your friend again" what do you mean you're not sure?! You're jealous because you like her! Wait, I like her? I looked over at her and she sported a huge smile, my heart melted. 

"I'd really, really like that" she pulled me into a hug, not caring about the needles and tubes moving. I held into her and then I felt deadweight. 

"Rose?" she passed out. 

"She needs food in her system is all" the nurse walked in and eyed the bottle. 

"It's good that you care but we have her on a strict hospital diet until she feels okay eating regular food again with some food poisoned patients they have this sort of trauma that acts up when they eat, afraid of food poisoning happening again" she looked at me then turned over to Mr. Park to explain what would need to happen. 

"If that's what it takes to nurse her back to her normal self" 

"Sera" he called Sera over. 

"Keep an eye out for Rose, try to prevent her from going to the studio or practice rooms, okay?" she nodded and went back to the circle of people. 

"She'll be fine" Sera patted my back and came over to me. 

"Oh and by the way, I know you like Rose" she whispered into my ear and got up. 

"I'm gonna call her family, I think they should know" she stepped out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded. 

 

 

"Hello?" a familiar voice said. 

"Ah, it's me! Sera"

"Hi! How's being an idol? Miss the city?" 

"Definitely not"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter