Scheduled out

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "Excuse me?" I stood tall over the seated boy, who was obviously taller when he suddenly stood up in front of me. I backed away at the closeness of our bodies and now I was the one on yh  ground. 

"Let's make it even. Dance for me right now" I sighed as he pulled out his phone and began to play some music. It was Girls Generation's Way To Go. It was fairly easy and fun. Before I know it I was clapping, shaking my hips and moving my arms everywhere. I had the whole room to move as I please. To roam about letting my feet hit the floor and lift again. I let the music get the best of me and let it sink into my body. That surge of energy makes me love dance. It'd a form of expression that won't come to a halt. You just let your body move like it's no one business. The song was so energetic and happy. I loved it. I smiled widely with every move I made and now some parts didn't didn't matched up and some did. That was the thing about dancing. It was a world to be free to make mistakes because sometimes they can lead to the best performance ever. Pro or not it was something to enjoy and let loose. That why I love dancing. The song came to a halt and I let my body fall foward and slide down the dust covered mirror. It took me a while to get my breathing on the right track. I forgot Youngjae was there until he spoke up. 

"That was amazing" he said with a smile. I widened my eyes and looked away at the boy and from the mirror. He hide his head in his arms and between his legs. I saw a tint of pink across his face, I smiled a bit before taking in a deep breath. 

"bulbitteuri kkeojimyeon joyonghi neol manna

When the lights start to turn off, I quietly go to meet you

gasippunin sesange kkocheuro pieona

A flower blooms in the world that’s only filled with thorns

wae geurae wae andwae 

Why? Why not?

sugundaego uri saireul malligo

They whisper and go against us

wae geurae wae andwae

Why? Why not?

jugeul mankeum geutorok saranghaneunde 

We’re so in love" As I finished the verse I realized what the meaning was behind those lyrics. I quickly stood up and speed walked towards the door before he held my wrist again and spoke without looking at me in the eye. 

"Keep singing, I like it" I was about to refuse until he tugged on my arm like a lost little boy. I sat down next to him before continuing the song. 

"chyeodabojima geureon nuneuro 

Don't look at me like that

saranghaesseul ppuniya ppuniya urin

We're just in love, that's all

yokhaji jom ma boineun daero 

Don't hate on us, however you're viewing us

jogeum dareul ppuniya ppuniya urin

We're just a little different

geunyang naebeoryeodwo

Just leave us alone" Just then Youngjae's phone rang. He quickly picked it up and put the phone to his ear. 

"Mark hyung is everything okay? Did Yugyeom get home fine?" there was a bit of yelling before I heard a dial tone. Youngjae quickly got up and ran for the door, leaving me alone. I was confused and sad. Although I wonder that happened. I continued the song with or without him. After that bit I just stopped and got up.  

"I should go back to the dorms..." I got up and went to open the door. To my not so surprise this wasn't one of those cliché scenes, where the male role run in through the door and they continue what happened before. I looked around and just started walking back too the dorms. 

         "Hey there y, what took you so long?" Sera questioned asked I walked into the dorms. 

"I was practicing on my own" I replied taking off my sneakers as I leaned against the wall. 

"What?! I thought you went to find Youngjae!" Sera yelled and threw her phone. 

"Are you telling me that I had to watch over those boys just so you can practice? Honestly I feel so hurt right now. They actually ended up leaving not long after you left. There was screaming between JB and Jackson but I didn't understand most of it" Sera shrugged and sent me a glare. 

"I did" 

"And?" 

"I found him, no more no less" I said going into the kitchen.  

"Alright then, oh by the way we have to practice again for our performance on MNet Countdown and we, well you have a collaboration performance with Yugyeom" Sera finished her sentence as she tied up her hair that had been left it's natural color.

"Ugh n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter