Attack on Rose

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I had given up. It seems I do that a lot, I've been told. I only do it when I'm annoyed and I am. I changed into a pair of shorts and tee shirt as I unplugged my phone charger, grabbed my phone and a sweatshirt before storming out of my room. I rushed passed the two and put on my shoes as I walked out the door.

"Thanks Sera for the coffee! I'll get going now!" I heard him shout as he tried to catch up with me.

"Leave me alone. I am not afraid of hurting you." I warned him as he got into the elevator with me.

"Listen to me, please?" he whined like a puppy. But, I ignored him. He kept trying to get my attention until we reached the first floor where I rushed out of the elevator to exit the building. Although, before I could notice that Yugyeom had a grip on my wrist, the lobby was filled with reporters. As the cameras flashed and voiced screamed out questions, my phone began to ring and it quickly read the message before making my way to the door. I obviously didn't give a single as the reporters continued to shove cameras in my face. Outside was one of the many company cars and we quickly climbed in.

"So, um... Did word get out?" JYP said to us.

"Well what do you think?" Yugyeom had pointed out my bad aura and angry face.

"Rose... This is for your own good. I know I could have easily said it was just a rumor but you and Sera need some publicity." I was fuming with anger.

"Publicity? Do you think that's right thought?! What if I liked someone? What if I was this close to actually being capable to be ready to go into a relationship again?!" I screamed to him. His face was shocked but softened as he spoke.

"I don't want you do end up like JJ Project."

"But Jaebum and Jinyoung are fine! They're in Got7, who's popularity is increasing everyday! You know why we aren't as popular? Because we're girls. And it's stupid what we need a scandal in order to have our duo noticed." I climbed out of the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter