Welcome to J.Y.P.E

You Deserve Love ||Discontinued||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "From making dance covers to actually became noticed, we really did it" I said to Sera as we both tightened the grip on each others hands. 
"Not to mention having our own paid apartment" Sera said a bit sarcastically. 
"Well whats wrong with that?" 
"I just miss home" 
"Me too, lets go" we walked in through the door and stopped at the front counter. 
"Hello! Welcome to JYP entertainment! How can I help you?" the lady in the front counter spoke in Korean. Luckily we both learned just enough to get by for a while. 
"We're the new recruits? Or should I say new rookie group" Sera said smoothly, she was better at Korean then I was anyway.
"Oh that must be a mistake! J.Y.P just came out with a new group and I- Oh! Hello Mr.Park!" she quickly stood up and bowed at the incoming CEO. 
"Oh! You girl made it! How you come along? We have a few more seats in van" he said in broken English. We both laughed a bit and then were escorted by a few of the female makeup artists. I noticed a person, to be specific, Yugyeom burning a stare on my hat what was swinging on the belt loop of my black jeans. I took it off the loop and but it on my head.
"It's my favorite hat. I carry it with me everywhere" I said as I flipped the bill so it was backwards and smiled at him. I looked at the ground to see Sera's red high top converse ahead of mine with a pair of Timberlands beside her, I looked up to see Jackson's back.
"Way to snatch your bias" I whispered to myself laughing a bit as I entered the van. The manager and Mr.Park were in the front, JB, Yugyeom and Jr sat in the first row. Behind them was Jackson, Mark and Bambam, after that row was Sera Youngjae and me. It was a tight fit and I felt bad because some of the unnies had to go in a separate van but they insisted. They had to film their separate teasers and take photos for the album. 
We stopped at the first park because the few teasers were there. The makeup artists set up their equipment and the filming crew did that as well. JB had a hard time with shooting the baskets and he got a bit frustrated. He sat down and drank some water. He got the "Okay" and "A~ You like me right?" parts down just not the baskets. Sera took the ball from him and made a basket in one shot. She smiled at him gestured him to come forward, making another basket. 
"Alright lets do this!" JB shouted and got up taking the ball from her and saying thanks to her as she walked back to our spot. 
"Two biases, one day. Girl you are rollin'" I said nudging her.
She quickly ducked down and said "It just happened ok? I have no idea why I did that!" 
"And cut! Good job JB!" the director said to him patting him on the back. 

          "Mark! Your turn!" the director shouted, I turned around to find the red hair member but only to find Jackson staring at Sera. 
"Oh god Jackson-ssi! You scared the living death out of me" she said.
"Hi Jackson-ssi " she waved at him. 
He pouted and said "Call me oppa! I am older right?" 
"That doesn't mean anything" I said back at him rolling the sleeves of my blue flannel shirt up.
"You two still have to call me oppa!" he began to poke at her sides and I saw her flinch. Seeing a devious smile I pushed Sera an she began to run but he was quick. 
"Call. Me. Oppa!" he said in between jabs at her waist. 
"Ahhh!" she screamed as she kept running. I laughed loudly holding my stomach and trying breathing at the sight. It wasn't often I see her so energetic and because of a guy. I had a enthusiastic Jackson running around just before his own teaser shooting. 
"Oh by the way, sorry for not introducing ourselves" Jb, Jr, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom stood in front of me. I got up from the bench and bowed at them. 
"No need, I know all of you already. It's not surprising that I already do, right?" I said taking off my cap to fix my hair. I gently combed it through and let my hair fall before putting the cap back on.
"So you dance?" Yugyeom said giving me a smile. 
"And choreograph, only a little bit thought. Sometimes girl groups have moves that are too cute or y and boy bands just have a lot of hip movements" They all turned to Jackson who was famous for his hip move in Girls Girls Girls. 
"Do you sing?"
"I don't like to sing. No offense but I just find it a waste of breath. Feeling, voice range, high notes, low notes. Just sing, whats the point of it?" I looked over at Youngjae who stiffened a bit at my answer. He send me a glare and looked away.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter