Vocal/Dancer Sky ( Leader and Omma of the group )

Fierce Girls

 

                                                              

 

 

 

 

 

Full Name :  Han Byul

Nickname:  Sky, Starry, B.Y.

Stage Name : Sky or B.Y.

Personality:

She is known as a bad girl or a fighter. She looks tough and intimidating because she always has a poker face on and you can never tell what she is feeling. She is also very shy and doesn't talk much. But with her friends she is very social and playful and always likes to joke around with them. She has sort of a double-life, on the exterior she's known as a quiet and charismatic fighter but inside she's just a simple and caring girl. Also she truly cares for her friends and family, they are the most important people to her and would do anything for them. At first it may be hard to become friends with her but once you do she will cherish you and protect you like no other. She can't stand to see her friends and family get hurt. She also despises disrespect especially towards elders, she thinks that it's just rude and ill-mannered to be disrespectful even to strangers. Byul only acts tough so no one is able to hurt her, she actually has very motherly aspects. She loves kids and just taking care of others and cooking. She is always there for her friends she gives words of advice but she is horrible at giving relationship problems because she has only had a few but very bad relationships.

Byul is not a girly girl and is very tomboyish, she'll be rough and tough with the guys but sweet and caring with the girls. Byul is sort of like a cute girl in hiding, she loves stuffed animals and cute little things but she doesn't like going overboard on it. Also she shows aegyo to her close friends and her aegyo is very different from others. Since she is always just quiet and charismatic it's odd to see her act cute but when she does it just melts you... She hates using aegyo but she will if she wants something or is just whining to her friends. Byul also doesn't believe in true love, she never believed in fairy tales and such because she thinks that it just weakens her and makes her have a fantasy dream. But she does enjoy those Disney movies because she knows that it's just a movie and none of it can happen in real life. She's sort of a realist and not a dreamer. One aspect of Byul is that she is very awkward.. VERY, she's horrible at starting conversations. When meeting someone new she will just awkwardly fidget because she's not good at talking to strangers. But oddly Byul loves talking to little kids or elders, she cares for them and is kind to them. She is the youngest of her family so she loves playing and talking with little kids and when she's older she always wanted lots of kids!

Byul was known as a "gangster" or "fighter" at her school but she only gets involved when its necessary like if someone was hurting or insulting her or her friends. Also she didn't have a very clean past and got involved with bad things so she always had a bad reputation that was undeserved. Byul is sort of a diamond in the rough, she has amazing dancing skills, loves to rap  but she is also very smart. She used to be in the top of her class, she's especially good in the subjects of Math and Science but she hated using her intellectual skills. She hated being number 1 because people would spread rumors and gossip about how she cheated or that she wasn't actually that smart so she preferred to not use her smarts. Byul is very smart but.. She can sometimes miss the obvious! She's also very clumsy and oblivious. She's one of those people where it takes them a very long time to get a simple joke. Byul's just a nice girl that wants to make everyone happy and sometimes she forgets to take care of herself. She's just an icy statue with a warm heart. Byul has been hurt too many times which has made her have a tough exterior so no one can break her heart. Byul is sort of the girl who likes to just sit and think to herself. In short Byul is a warm-hearted and caring girl with a rough past and a tough exterior.

Your background :

She was born and raised in Seattle, WA so she lived by an American lifestyle. She had a simple family, her parents and her older brother. But later when Byul was in High School her mother got very sick and got hospitalized. Byul was rebellious and started to get involved with the wrong crowd and she started to be part of an underground dance group. She started to skip school and go to dance battles and such. Later she started to do drugs and alcohol, her father found out and was furious not only because she was doing that but she also got expelled from her school for getting involved in a fight. Instead of facing her problems Byul ran away to Los Angeles and she stayed there with a friend but she got a call from her brother and she went back home because her mothers health was getting worse. She soon passed away and in about a year her Father re-married to a new family. She was now had a step brother and sister.. She despised her father so her and her brother Alex Han(OC) stayed in Washington while her step-family and father moved to Korea, from then on her Dad has disowned her and told her that he never wanted a daughter like her. She later went to Seoul, Korea but not to see her father but because her brother Alex moved there and she didn't want to be in America alone and she wanted to prove to her father that she is worth much more than he thinks. Her father hates her because he doesn't know why she hates his remarriage so much and she hates her father because Byul feels like he just left her mother. Also when she moved to Korea she cremated her mother and moved her to a cemetery in Korea. Byul plans on living in Korea and proving her Father wrong. She was part of an underground dance and rap group in Seoul as well.

Age: 20

Birthday : 27th of December, 1990

Hobbies:

-Acrobatics; she loves to do flips and spins and she's very good at them.

-Drawing and designing; she wanted to be a fashion designer so she is very good at drawing.

-Cooking; she's a great cook and loves to do it. She loves to see others enjoy her meals.

-Sports; she loves all sort of sports to football(soccer), tennis, lacrosse, basketball etc.

-Shopping; she usually doesn't wear very fashionable clothes and usually wears more boyish clothes but she loves to window-shop and/or go shopping herself. She just loves Fashion.

Like:

-She loves the rain; She loves feeling, seeing and hearing it because it's so calming.
-Video Games; She could play video games all day if she could.
-Hello Kitty; It's one of her secret girly obsessions.
-Working out at the gym; At first she hated it but then she loved the feeling after a good work out and it was a good stress reliever for her.
-Dancing; She loved to dance ever since she was little and then she started to love break-dancing.
-Producing beats and songs; she love's just thinking up new beats and remixing songs.
-EATING!; "You got to eat to stay alive" is a motto she lives by, She loves her food especially fruity ice cream or popsicles.
-Mint or Fruit flavored Ice cream; She just can't get enough.
-Clubbing; Ever since high school she would sneak into clubs and she was even once a DJ. She loves the nightlife.
-Animals; Everyone loves animals but she has an especially soft spot for Dogs, she's the type where she could never just leave a stray animal behind.
-Rapping; Ever since she was little people told her that she couldn't sing so later on she got into Rap and she even started to make up her own raps and rhymes.
-Loves stuffed animals and Hello Kitty.
-Collecting Sneakers and Color coordination; She is a Nike freak... She has a pair in every color so she can match them with any of her clothes.
-Cooking; She was always a good cook and loves to cook for others.
-Little Kids; She loves to play around and babysit kids and kids seem to like her too.

Dislike:

 

-Bugs; She is very afraid of bugs especially butterflies and spiders.
-American country Music; She was always a Hip-hop and R&B lover so she never really enjoyed country music.
-Bright Neon colors; She likes to wear shades and neutral colors.
-Girly and pink things; She was always raised as a tomboy so she doesn't enjoy wearing pink or lacey or frilly things.
-Being early; She doesn't do this on purpose but she doesn't like how awkward it is when she get's to an occasion early. She rather be right on time or be late.
-Snobby girls and Whiney girls; She just thinks they are annoying.
-Disrespect/Bad Manners; This is very obvious but she can't even stand to see it.
-Drama; She doesn't like to be involved with Drama or boy problems. She likes to be the by-stander.
-Guys who wear tight jeans; It just makes her feel uncomfortable and they just look like they are uncomfortable.
-Show offs; She understands that they want attention but she hate's how they always need to openly state it. She also hates that they are so cocky.

Language spoken: Fluent in English and Korea. Semi-fluent in Japanese and French.

Habits:

-Taps her fingers when she's bored.
-She bites her lower lip when she's nervous or scared.
-Snaps her gum but it's a habit that she only does when she's bored.
-Daydreams and spaces out a lot, sometimes she even does it when she's talking to someone.
-Able to ignore people easily; If she doesn't want to hear it then she can just automatically ignore someone.
-Get's distracted easily.
-Touching everything... She must touch it if it looks interesting.

Appearance       

Ulzzang Link :

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loquyphjIw1qjdwpqo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyh7o2aY971qa5dcno1_400.jpg

 

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llve8v8qUS1qjdwpqo1_500.jpg

 

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmowfywZwJ1qjdwpqo1_500.jpg

 

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp5qxiubks1qjdwpqo1_400.jpg

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0w9p9PE931qa5dcno1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyh7l9EDPR1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

Ulzzang Name: Hwang Ji Min

Formal clothes links:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx52rcIO5p1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx528e2SKS1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp2s55noBL1qe9tdro1_500.png

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls1gdatnYA1qc0o89o1_500.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsasn8vnHz1qeui3so1_500.jpg

Trainee clothes links:

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg5b5gRzRG1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx51seERXY1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kx528e2SKS1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://file.ljhhannnn.cafe24.com/Img/top/hyunju/110831-t/00-codi2.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpvk5q3CFW1qeui3so1_500.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls6zh6Fkwm1r3k1wzo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsag0tOnas1qeui3so1_500.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsafzdGnJG1qeui3so1_500.jpg

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls7klzZ2gR1qeo03no1_500.png

 

Casual clothes links:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbrvd4mqKD1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/24/622/L_g0017762224.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb9ajnPXIf1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsasmdYKRv1qeui3so1_500.jpg

http://file.ljhhannnn.cafe24.com/Img/top/haeju/110831-t/00-codi2.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krf5q31u8G1qa5dcno1_500.png

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls77ydhIMo1qck4gqo1_500.jpg

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls5pi9ii711qhahtxo1_500.png

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrzzt8Y1lr1qb5og8o1_500.png

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpsp16VkoV1qeo03no1_500.png

 

Position:

Vocal/Dancer or any other position is fine ^^

Partner: Does Jay Park(Jaebum)

Rival: Yoona from Snsd; They had a bad first meeting and even though they are total opposites of each other they still have a mutual hate.

Friend: Doojoon from Beast, Taecyeon from 2PM, Jia from Miss A. Eunjung from T-ara.

Bestfriend: Min from Miss A; Friend she stayed with in L.A.

Yoobin from Wondergirls too.

Video of you Singing or Dance:

Dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8J_1Tv_zto&feature=BFa&list=WLF38BD6B4CEC86BCA&lf=mh_lolz     

Singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giDiuVCylJE&feature=BFa&list=WLF38BD6B4CEC86BCA&lf=mh_lolz