✵✵ The Debut of Fierce ✵✵

Fierce Girls

It was the day of Fierce’s debut. Sky and Abby was very nervous while Hailey was saying words of encouragement to two, Ryka has her head on the table, probably napping and Byeol was sitting at the couch, eyes closed.

“Venus,” Ryka sleepily said as she rubbed her eyes, before letting out a yawn. Every member of Fierce looked at her with curious eyes.

Ryka gave them her ‘million-dollar-slash-angelic’ smile, making them at ease for a moment.

“Don’t be so anxious. I know that this is the day we are all looking forward too, but, panicking will do us no good. So, turn that frown upside down. And let’s show the world what we can do!”

After her little speech, they had a group hug. The other three almost choke Ryka to death if it wasn’t for Byeol, who gently pried the former three away from the panting girl.

Not a minute after, someone knock on their dressing room.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

“Fierce, you’re up next in 15 minutes”

Without wasting any time, they fixed their make-ups and clothes. After five minutes, they already finished their refreshing look. They wore what is similarly to Girl’s Generations costume in their video of ‘The Boys’.

Hailey gave everyone a reassuring smile before doing a cute ‘Hwaiting!’ They made their way towards the back stage, smiling to those who they saw on the way or in Hailey’s and Abby’s case, waving crazily.

Sky took a deep breathe, “This is it girls. We are to debut in front of Music Bank’s audiences. We can do this!” she smiled encouragingly to her members who smiled back at him.

“Neh! We can do this, girls! Think of it just a rehearsal and no one else is there but us, our family and of course, OUR passion!” Byeol stated as they took their positions.

 “And now, what everyone is waiting for, let us welcome..FIERCE!” the MC announced as Fierce was welcomed with applauses. The girls waved at them and went to their places.

[All] Keobi naseo shijakjocha anhae bwahtdamyeon
Geudaen tudeoldaeji mara jom
[Sky] GG
[All] Jujeohamyeon gihwehneun modu neoreul bikyeoga
Gaseum pyeogo nawa bwara jom
[Sky] T R X
[All] B-Bring the boys out

[Sky] Yeah~ You know~
[All] B-Bring the boys out
[Sky] We bring the boys out (x2) Yeah~
[All] B-Bring the boys out

[Ryka] Sunrie majchwo saneun geot
Neon gildeulyeojyeo beoryeonni
Kwaehnchanhni
[Sky] Get up
[Ryka] Amdamhan sesangi geudael junukdeulge
Mandeuni [Sky] That's funny [Ryka] Kwaehnchanhni

[Hailey] Geunyang bol suga eobseo nan
Buldijigo kkaejyeodo myeotbeonigo ireona
[Sky] Nalkarobge meotjike ireul naekoya
Maldeon ne yaseongeul boyeojwo
My boy
[All] B-Bring the boys out

[All] Girl's Generation make you feel the heat
[Byeol] Jeon segyega neoreul jumogae
[All] B-Bring the boys out
[Hailey] Wiipungdo dangdanghaji ppyeossokbuteo
Neon wonrae meotjyeosseo
You know the girls
[All] B-Bring the boys out

[Sky] Heundeulliji malgo geudaen jaril jikyeo
Wonrae jeonjaeng gateun salmeul saneun inganingeol
Neoneun wae eh
[Hailey] Yes fly high
[Sky] Beolsseo wae eh
[Hailey] You fly high
[Sky] Bogihae
Oh neon meoreotjanha

[Hailey] Neoye jimnyeomeul boyeojwo jikureul jom
Heundeureojwo moduga neol bol su itke
[Ryka] Yeoksaneun saerobge sseuyeojike dwael geol
Juwinkongeun baro neo baro neo
[All] B-Bring the boys out

[All] Girl's Generation make you feel the heat
[Sky] Jeon segyega neoreul jumogae
[All] B-Bring the boys out
[Byeol] Wiipungdo dangdanghaji ppyeossokbuteo
Neon wonrae meotjyeosseo
You know the girls
[All] B-Bring the boys out

[All] Girls bring the boys out
[Abby] I wanna dance right now
Naega ikkeureo julke come out
[Ryka] Sesang namjadeuriyeo nan
Number 1 jihyereul juneun
Athena check this out
[Abby] Jeulkyeobwahra, dojeonye seolleim
Imi modu kajin sesangye namja
[Hailey] Geudaero chuk ganeun geoya keep up
Fierce girls nation, we don't stop
[All] B-Bring the boys out

[Sky] Makhyeobeoryeotdeon miraega anboyeotdeon
Miraega ne nunape pyeolchyeojyeo
[Ryka] Cheomcheom deo wahnbyeokhan ne moseube machi
Nan ppallyeodeul geot gata my heart

[All] Keobi naseo shijakjocha anhae bwatdamyeon
Geudaen tudeoldaeji mara jom
[All/Ryka] Just bring the boys out
[All/Byeol] Jujeohamyeon gihwehneun modu neoreul bikyeoga
Gaseum pyeogo nawa bwara jom
[All] B-Bring the boys out
[Sky] Cause the
[All/Sky] Girls bring the boys out (x4)

[All] Girl's Generation make'em feel the heat
[Hailey] Jeon sekyega uril jumogae
[All] B-Bring the boys out
[Sky] Sesangeurikkeul namja
Meotjin yeojadeul yeogi moyeora
You know the girls
[All] B-Bring the boys out

Every once in a while, Ryka would wink and point to someone-with  her pinky and ring finger folded at the side thus making her thumb, index and middle finger point like a gun- at the same time. While the other four, gives smiles or smirks in Byeol’s case.

As they ended their performance, they were rewarded with a louder applause from the crowd. Before, getting off stage, Sky gave everyone a very warm smile, Hailey and Abby waved at the crowd as if they were old friends, Byeol let a smile grace on her features and Ryka…She’s winking, waving and smiling at everyone. With a one last wave and smile, they went to the back stage.

(Skip to the end of the Music Bank)

“And the winner for the rookie award is…..” the MC trailed off.

“None other than…FIERCE! Congratulations, girls!” the MC congratulated them and the idols, especially from JYP, cheered loudly.

Sky took the bouquet of flowers handed to her and said a thank you. All members of Fierce smiled and waved at the audience, once again, Ryka winking once in a while.

“Kamsahamnida! We didn’t think that we would win this award as there are many great sunbaes and idols here!” Sky stated as few tears of happiness fell down her cheek. She bowed then handed the mic over to Hailey.

Smiling cheekily, Hailey stated, “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We’re very happy to hear that you guys like our performance~” before handing the mic to Abby.

“Thank you to our trainers, gomawo for being patient with us, to our sunbaes who never stopped supporting us, to JYP appa, for giving us a chance to live our dream and to all of you, because with you guys we won’t be here!” she bowed then gave the mic to Byeol.

“Thanks for your support and thank you for those who believe in us. Without your words of encouragement we may not make it far!” Byeol smiled faintly before giving Ryka the mic.

“Jeongmal gomawoyo to our 2 AM, 2 PM, Miss A and Wonder Girls sunbaes! To JYP appa! To our families! Especially to Hotties! Hope you’ll support us till the end! Saranghaseyo!” Ryka stated then handed the mic to the MC before making a heart.

(After Music Bank)

Every idol was invited to celebrate at Namikaze Hotel. The Namikaze Hotel is one of the famous five-star hotels in the whole world. They also have some resorts, malls and restaurant in every corner of almost every country. Infinite, f(x), SNSD, Super Junior, Big Bang, 2ne1, TVXQ, 2 AM, 2 PM, Wonder Girls, Miss A, MBLAQ, Beast, Rainbow, U-KISS and Jay Park as well as, of course Fierce were the only ones who attended the party.

When Fierce arrived, everyone was already there except them, of course. As soon as they entered, the JYP family tackled them into a hug. Well, those three only namely Sky, Abby and Hailey. With a twist of luck, Byeol and Ryka manage to escape them. The latter laughed at the ones engulf in a big bear hug, however, Byeol was hugged by her cousins Henry and Zhou Mi of Super Junior M. Entertainingly, Ryka took pictures of them. Once she kept her camera in her purse, she walked away only to bumped into someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello…I hope you guys like this chapter. I don’t really know what should I write about their debut. And please tell me if you dislike some parts here okay?

I’ll try my best to re-edit them and if you want some parts change, please tell me and I’ll change it.

Love lots,

infernocaeli and AbbyYoYo