♚ ♛ WGM+HB= We Got Baby/Happy Family ♚ ♛

Fierce Girls

*With Ryka and Jinyoung*

Ryka and Jinyoung walked towards the given address written at the back of the mission card that was handed to them by the crew of We Got Baby. As soon as they gaze at that part, the duo hurriedly fasten their pace to reach the orphanage sooner.

After ten minutes, the panting pair arrived at the said address. When they look up though, both of their brows twitched madly.

Angrily, Jinyoung snatched the enveloped that was attached to the gate of the abandoned building. He opened the enveloped while Ryka peered over his shoulder. Both of them read the contents of the card at the same time.

Just kidding! Your true and real mission for now is to find a comfortable place to live with, for you and your future child in the near future of our filming. Don’t forgot to buy some furniture and other necessities too~

Running a hand through her hair, she sighed dejectedly. Softly, she grabbed Jinyoung’s left hand with her right hand and the other one fished out her phone from her pocket. She smiled at Jinyoung’s flustered face and secretly, she took a photo in her phone. Smirking, she typed in a number and dialed it.

After a few minutes and few rings, someone already picked up.

“Yeoboseyo?” the person from the other side said.

“Annyeong, Mr. Choi, it’s me”

“Oh! Ms. Yeongsoo! Is there something you need?”

“Yeah! Umm...Can you find me a comfortable home to live with...within let's say an hour or two from now?”

“Yes, of course, miss. If I may ask, how many are going to live there and any preferred styles, your mistress?”

“Hmm...Three persons are living in it. I suppose a house with 3 floors of course a rooftop. There should be at least 10 rooms or so, and yeah, you know my likes right Mr. Choi?”

“Neh, young miss. I'll call you later”

“Kamsahamnida, Mr. Choi! Goodbye and have a nice day”

“Glad to be of service, young miss. Likewise, miss Yeongsoo” with that, Ryka hung up.

The younger one looked at her companion, whose eyes are widening with an incredulous look on his face. Giggling, Ryka waved a hand in front of him.

“Oppa!”

“Huh?” Jinyoung snapped out of his daze and blushed embarrassingly.

Looking away from his partner, he suddenly felt pressure on his cheeks.

“OPPA! YOU'RE SO KAWAII!” Ryka pinched her cheeks and his blush increases tenfold.

“Yeobo, that couple is so cute!” the ahujumma passing by them whispered to her husband rather loudly. Ryka turns her head to see Jinyoung’s face getting a bit redder if that’s even possible. Smirking, she snapped another photo of him in her phone before putting it back on her pocket and she slid her hands between his and intertwines them.

“Oppa~”

“Neh?”

“I WANT ICE CREAM! LET’S GO!”

With that said, the girl dragged Jinyoung towards the ice cream parlor. Before opening the door however, Ryka stopped making Jinyoung bumped into her.

Worriedly, he put a hand on her shoulder. “What’s wrong?”

“Oppa,” Ryka gazed at him, solemnly. “Oppa! There’s a promo here, look!” the young one smiled at him. He inclined his head only to see a poster in the door.

PROMO! Free ice cream with 3 flavors of your choice!

FOR COUPLES ONLY!

Jinyoung looked flustered when he read the advertisement. He gave his companion a sweet smile before nodding his head. They untwined their hands but instead Jinyoung wrapped an arm on Ryka’s waist.

“Kaja~”

Walking inside the place, they went at the counter. Looking at all the flavors, the couple had a hard time deciding on what flavors they should order. The ahjumma that passed by them earlier saw them and called all the staffs.

“See that couple over there,” she pointed at the duo who is still occupied by the variety of choices while the staffs nodded. “Give them 3 free ice creams with the flavors they want. So far, they’re the loveliest couple I have seen!” the last sentence made everyone agree as they stared at the young pair. Jinyoung was pinching Ryka’s cheeks who pouted at him.

Smiling the staffs went back to their posts. The duo was finally done in picking the flavors they desire to taste.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the server greeted. “What flavors would like to order, Sir and Madame?”

“We would like an order with the flavors of strawberry, mango and vanilla” Jinyoung said before pulling out his wallet. When he was about to pay for their order, their server just smiled at him.

“It’s on the house sir” with that the server went on to say their orders.

Confused, Ryka and Jinyoung went to the table near the window. They sat across from each other. Ryka puts her chin on her palm while Jinyoung was resting his cheek on his fist.

“I say, feel your breeze
Anything anywhere in my heart”

Ryka’s phone rang, shocking the teens. Grinning sheepishly at him, Ryka pulled out her phone from her pocket.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Miss Yeongsoo, it’s me Mr. Choi”

“Oh! Mr. Choi, how was it? It’s been just 40 minutes when I called you”

“Neh. I have already found a house for you at the Ruby Real Estate”

“Chincha? That’s good!”

“Neh. The only things you will need are the equipment and other things that you will need necessarily”

“Thank you so much Mr. Choi! Sorry for the disturbance!”

“You’re welcome, young miss. It’s was nothing really. Bye Miss and take care”

“Ditto”

Ryka hung up and Jinyoung looked at her curiously. She gave him a smile and the waiter gave them their orders, three orders of ice creams. Without another second wasted, Ryka devoured on the first serving of ice creams. Jinyoung watched her with amusement in his eyes. ‘Who would have thought? That the cool main vocal of Fierce is actually a child when it comes to ice creams!’

“Oppa say ah!~”

Jinyoung tilted his said before saying a puzzled ‘huh’ and the lass took it as an opportunity to feed him.

“AWWW~” everyone inside the parlor gushed at the ‘couple’s’ cuteness and sweetness. Ever so slightly, a tinge of pink came across the leader’s cheeks and he shyly fed the other one. They finished their ice creams by the doing the same action: feeding each other. After a few more minute probably 10 minutes and after thanking the owners-to their shock was the old couple who passed by them and the staffs as well as everyone inside the location, they bid goodbye.

Ryka entwines her hand with Jinyoung’s as she hauled him towards the taxi that she just hailed a few seconds ago. Seating at the back, the driver asked them where to and the angel just replied to the Olympus Mall. Looking at the couple from his mirror, the man can’t help but to comment those two.

“You guys look perfect for each other”

Jinyoung blushed yet again and Ryka grinned at him. Well, who wouldn’t say that? When you see their positions, you will utter the same words. Ryka’s head was on Jinyoung’s shoulder, his left arm wrapped around her waist, her hands holding his free one and the fact B1A4’s leader’s cheeks was dusted with a red hue.

Soon enough, the taxi pulled over at the unloading section in front of the mall’s place. Paying him, the duo went off the taxi.

Still with Jinyoung’s arm around her waist, they went inside the mall. The employees give some polite bow of their heads to the duo and they made their way to the ‘Home World’ aka where you can buy all the things needed for your home.

Deciding on the most suitable beds and necessities that they needed, Ryka bought them and have them delivered at the address Mr. Choi had just sent her. They also bought some toys, child’s wear, costumes and other things that are wanted by a child. The couple also bought some bed sheets, pillow cases, comforters, blankets etc.

After triple checking that they purchased every requirement for their ‘new home’, the duo hailed a taxi again and went to their destination: their home at Ruby Real Estate. Arriving at the said place, they jumped off the taxi and paid for their fare. The pair walked inside the estate, passing at the gate, the guards unnoticeably bowed at Ryka who nodded in acknowledgment. Looking at the paper in her hands, her eyes wander around.

#4518 Ruby Real Estate, Block 15 Lot 8 Phase 4

Spotting the said location, she dragged Jinyoung with her as she head towards the beautiful mansion house. She pulled Jinyoung with her inside and checked the rooms. Once satisified, she asked for the opinion of her partner, Jinyoung just nodded his head. The house was perfect and more than enough for three to live in. It was absolutely amazing; there are balconies on the rooms with bathrooms connected to them. There is also a garden in the backyard, a theatre room, music room, dance room, play room, an arcade room and more. After some more discussions they called it a day and went in their own directions of home.

Unknown to the couple though, everything was recorded and taped. The director and the entire crew were pleased by the turn outs of the day. They smiled in satisfaction after reviewing the scene.

Meanwhile with Ryka, the girl called Mr. Lee, and asked to deliver her car to her. Within 20 minutes, her car was dropped off at her exact location. She sent Mr. Lee a thank you message and drive off towards their dorm. Parking her car at the garage carefully, she went out of the car and head towards their dorm.

Yawning softly, the girl opened the door and slouched down on the couch. She noticed that no one was home yet and closed her eyes momentarily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait~! I have a slight mental block in here and need to consult my friend to talk me out of this. Anyway, hope you like this chapter~

Anyway, I hope that this is okay for your standards.

Please leave a comment and subscribe.

They made me more enthusiastic in making new chapters and make my day!~

Love lots,

infernocaeli