✤✤ Oh! My Brothers! ✤✤

Fierce Girls

“Mianhe! Jeongmal mianhe yo”

Ryka and the person she bumped into said at the same time. She stood up and dusted herself off before giving her eye apologetic smile as the other did the same too. She opened her eyes and her remorseful expression takes a hundred eighty degrees spin.

“I take back what I said before, I’m not sorry about what happened at all!” she coldly said and her heels as she walks away, heading towards where the others are.

She left Woori there, dumbfounded and fuming.

‘Why in all of times do you need to come back?!’

She began cursing Ryka in her mind. ‘I mean how the hell can she be inside Namikaze Hotel if only idols were invited?! Don’t tell me that is an idol now!’

“Noona, gwenchana?” L puts a hand on her shoulder, attempting to calm her nerves down. Composing herself, Woori gave L a reassuring smile but then frowned, remembering what happen just a few moments ago.

“Not really” she scowled, showing L her aegyo. Outwardly, the guy smiled at her sweetly but inside, he was really disgusted with her especially with himself. ‘How can I let you go? Yeongsoo, I’m very sorry. I miss you so much. Please come back to me!’

“There was this girl and she bumped into me. At first, she said sorry but when she stood and looks up, she...argh! That little told me that she’s taking back her sorry! Can you believe she did that to me, Go Woori of Rainbow?!” Woori ranted as L sighed to himself heavily.

‘I can. Because you’re so conceited, you think you’re pretty, you’re a and you made me let go of my precious Yeongsoo. I actually praised that girl you’re talking about!’

“C’mon noona, forgot what happened and let’s enjoy the party, arasso?” L puts an arm around her shoulder and leads her to where Rainbow and Infinite are staying at.

On the other hand, Ryka was practically giving everyone who looks at her a glare, which made everyone clear out of her way. It’s not just a glare, but THE evil glare that can make a demon’s stare looks cute.

Every member of the JYP family, who were unfortunately, the recipient of her piercing eyes shivered inwardly and gulped. The member of 2 AM, 2 PM and Byeol may not show it but even they are nervous. It was one of the GOLDEN rules in JYP: NEVER EVER MAKE PARK YEONGSOO AKA RYKA, LOOSE HER PATIENCE IF NOT, CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD!

 They never seen Ryka mad furious like this. They gulped once again. The temperature dropped and it seems like Ryka can even scare the demons and devils off.

Mustering up his courage as a good sunbae and oppa, Changsun took a deep breath and gave the fuming angel a shaky smile. “Is there something wrong Ryka?”

Instead of receiving a reply that they are hoping for, Ryka’s glare just intensifies. Making them fidget in their seats.

“Hyung,” a cute voice whined. Ryka’s eyes widen for a moment before her features soften, making the others sighed in relief. ‘Thank God! Whoever you are, you’re OUR savior’

Ryka stood up from her seat and followed the direction of the voice.

“Hush, we will find Yeongsoo soon neh?” A very familiar voice said, making her eyes widen again.

She followed the voices and it lead her to Super Junior’s and Girl’s Generation’s table.

“Y-yungsoo” Her voice cracked seeing her little brother again for about four months of separation. Ever since she trained at JYP, her brother stayed with their parents but what she didn’t know is that their older brother took care of him instead.

Everyone in the Super Generation’s table look at her, while Yungsoo’s face brightens as if he saw an angel from the sky.

“NOONA!” Yungsoo glomped at his older sister by her neck and Ryka hugged him back. “Noona, I miss you so much!” the boy kissed his sister’s cheek.

Ryka for the very first time after her angry moments smiled genuinely, “I miss you so much my aegi~”

The cute scene made the members of SNSD, Ryeowook, Donghae and Sungmin squeal.

“Kya~”

Ryka stood up before placing Yungsoo down at the chair making him pout at her. She bowed at her sunbaes.

“Kamsahamnida! For looking after my dongsaeng!” she gave another smile to them.

Leeteuk stood up, with teary eyes, making everyone who witnesses it goes into shock. “He’s my brother too you know. There’s no need for you to thank us. We are family after all”

Ryka just scoffed at her older brother. “Family? Are you playing some kind of sick joke with me Leeteuk? We may be BLOOD RELATED but you never been my brother. Not even once in my life, you never acted like my brother. So you can forget it, Jungsoo. I’m taking Yungsoo with me for the time being. Goodbye!” she said coldly to the leader of Super Junior. But before she can walk away though, Taeyeon and Heechul grabbed her wrist and pushed her down to the seat across from the crying angel.

“C’mon please let hyung/oppa explain” Sungmin and Sunny tried using their aegyo at her, with the help of the little angel named Yungsoo. But even their pleads were turned down rather coldly by her.

“J..Just….l-let m-me e-explain” Leeteuk sniffed as he bowed his head down. SNSD and Super Junior along with Yungsoo looked at her expectantly. She sighed before resting her cheek on her palm. “Fine”

“R-really?”

“Yes!”

“Y-yeongsoo…Mianhe…Jeongmal mianhe. I…I didn’t really meant to avoid you…b-but…I g-guess…I…I j-just don’t know how to act around you…I mean…I…I never had a younger sister before and I…I have been the only child for 9 years…I…I…I just don’t know what c-came over me t-those times…I…I…I tried my best to gather my courage and talk to you like how brothers and sisters do…I wanna spend time like how siblings should…B-but…I…I never had…I never had time to do that…B-because…I was…I was scared that…that you might…that you might think it’s f-fake…I mean…I…it’s just…that…urgh! I…Y-yeongsoo…I can’t exactly tell h-how I f-feel…when you were born in this world, your first words, your first steps…I took care of you when you were still a baby, Yeongsoo…And…And your first word was…was…Ju-Jungsoo…I was overwhelmed that time…I was so proud…And then…afterwards I called umma and appa. Then…you called us…your words were...U-umma…A-appa…Jungsoo…We were very happy…I was there for you until you grow up...B-but…I…I don’t know why…b-but…when you g-grew up…I d-don’t k-know w-what t-to do a-anymore so…I…I…I ignored you since then…I didn’t meant that but…when I become a trainee…it made me spend more lesser time with you…maybe I was just…just depressed that’s why I began…I began avoiding and ignoring you…And then…one day…you never called me oppa anymore…you didn’t bother me anymore and what hurts more is that…ever since then you never recognize me as your brother anymore and then,  five years ago, when I came home…I w-want to...to f-fix e-everything…b-but…umma and appa…t-they s-said...you were in Japan. I w-want to follow you so badly...b-but…my schedules won’t let me…Yeongsoo, please…forgive me. Please, I want to restore our relationship when we were still young!”

Salty tears fell down on the cheek of the angel of Super Junior. When he wipes one, another replaces it and falls down. Ryka, who has her head down low, was crying. Those who witness the tearful scene of the siblings, they too felt something watery in their eyes. They look at Ryka, who suddenly stand up and run away.

“Y-YEONGSOO!”

Leeteuk also rose from his seat and ran after his sister.

“HYUNG/OPPA!”

The entire Super Generation sans for Leeteuk along with Yungsoo, who was at the back of Kyuhyun giving him a piggyback ride, sprinted after the two running siblings.

Soon enough, Ryka stopped at the garden at the back of the hotel. She cried her heart out there. Not too long, Leeteuk arrived and saw his sister. He slowly approached his sister, before hugging her from the back.

“I’m sorry, Yeongsoo. I’m not expecting you to forgive me but, if you may, please accept my apologies” he let his tears fall down on his sister’s back. He lovingly caresses the hair of his sister.

“O-oppa” Ryka turned around and hugged his brother, crying softly in his chest.

“Dongsaeng…you…you…you finally called me oppa again” he felt that there are more waterworks coming out, this time, it’s because of happiness.

“Oppa, I forgive you!”

From a distance, Heechul, Ryeowook, Donghae, Sungmin and the SNSD girls as well as Yungsoo were shedding tears of happiness for the siblings. While, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Siwon smiled softly at them. They decided to give those two the time they needed and went back to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter! I know this is a bit Ryka-centric but I need to introduce her sibling. Next up maybe it will Hailey’s or Sky’s turn. Haha. Oh! Seems like the rivalry is on…I might be doing Hailey’s romance up next. I already have a plan for her love life. Hehe. Anyway, what do you think of this chapter?  I almost cried when I typed this.

Oh and I know that this seems like to be the *insert number* time that I’ll be asking this but…who shall be our rival group? And yeah, who do you want to be collaborated with?

And if you want me to change some parts or add some, just comment it or message me!~

Please do comment!~ And subscribe!~

Love lots,

infernocaeli