☃☃ SHOCKING NEWS☃☃

Fierce Girls

*A WEEK LATER*

“PARK YEONGSOO!!! WAKE UP!!!” Lee Hyori or the manager of Fierce hollered as the said girl fell off her bed.

“Off! Unnie that hurts you know!” the angel gave her manager a tired glare before climbing up the bed again, only to be pulled by Hyori downstairs.

“UNNIE!” Ryka whined childishly which totally ruined her image.

From downstairs, Sky sighed, Byeol face-palmed herself probably wondering why the hell did Ryka get the new title ‘Lucifer’? and Abby was chowing down on her food while Hailey was…was drawing on the fifteenth sketchpad that Ryka and Byeol bought for her that week.

When Ryka and Hyori arrived at the dining table, the latter coughed gaining the attention of everyone even Abby stopped eating and Hailey stopped drawing. All five girls looked at her with inquiring eyes.

“Well…JYP and I talked about this before…Abby and Byeol, you two are to go to school” Hyori stated as she watches the mentioned eyes widen in shocked.

“MWOH?”

“WHAT?”

The two youngest stared at the manager hoping that she was kidding. Hyori just nodded her head and gave them a stern look.

“Heya! Maknaes! Don’t worry; I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun in school, right Drawy?” Ryka nudge Hailey who pursed her lips to keep herself from laughing at the unfortunate maknaes.

“Hmm…Oh! Yeah” she nodded giving them a reassuring smile.

Sky ruffled the hair of the maknaes before giggling. “You guys will do fine. I heard you will go to Seoul Foreign School if I’m not mistaken. As from what I know, many idols go there as well”

“But…It’s so…so…so…so unfair!” Abby whined. “How come AV and Drawy is not going to school with us?”

Hyorin sighed yet again. “That’s because Ryka over there,” she pointed at the teen who was having a poking war with Hailey, “graduated with high honors-Valedictorian to be exact and Hailey is old enough and she graduated early too, I think”

The maknae pouted while Byeol muttered something along the lines of older people getting out of boring school so easily and not to mention homework free.

“And don’t think you’re getting away with this too you three. Instead of going to school, Sky you’re to be collaborated with Jay Park. Hailey you are to work with 2ne1 for the time being” Sky and Hailey nodded. Although, you can see the tinge of pink across the cheeks of Fierce’s leader and Ryka was just spacing out, while Abby complains that AV was not getting any work.

“Oh no…That’s where you are wrong Abby. You see, Ryka has the most difficult job out of all of you” Hyori smiled at the maknae while Ryka frowned. ‘Why do I have the MOST difficult one?’ she pouted.

“Ryka you are to be the first idol on the new show WGM+HB=We Got Baby along with a member of a boy band”

“What’s WGM and HB?” Abby tilted her head, clearly confused. While Ryka’s jaw drops.

“SAY WHAT?!”

Hyorin ignored her making her pout more. The manager sighed but before she could answer Abby’s question, Byeol beats her into it.

“WGM stands for We Got Married and HB stands for Hello Baby”

“We Got Married is a variety show where Korean idols are paired up to see and experience what it’s like to be married. Each week, they’re given tasks that they need to complete” Hailey interjected.

“Hello Baby is a reality show where selected idols are to take care of a young toddler, where idols will experience what it’s like to take care of a child and possibly parenthood” Sky stated.

“Any more questions Abby?”

“Umm…What is We Got Baby?”

The other three opened their mouths to speak up but they eventually closed it, since they didn’t know the concept of the show while Ryka shows interest in the topic.

Hyorin smiled before answering. “As I mentioned earlier, We Got Baby is the result of the jointing of the show We Got Married and Hello Baby. The first ones who will be doing this show is Ryka and her partner which will remained unknown for now. They will act like a couple of course and at the same will take care of a baby. Thus, it will probably result into a family. And from my point of view, this will possibly cause you and your partner to be collaborated or you and your partner will be partnered up by everyone a lot. From what I heard, I think the director said something along the lines of the baby will be from the orphanage making him/her think that Ryka and her partner is his/her real parents. Supposedly, I think if that happens the show will never end. But, I think before the show ends you and your partner may fall for each other and end up adopting the kid. Then, you will get married for real and will have many children running around that will end up to be a singer like you” she sighed dreamily while the four members of Fierce laughed at Ryka who glared at the poor wall.

Seriously, what wrong with their manager? First off, she woke her up early in the morning. Then, she dragged her downstairs. After that, she announced that she was to be in a new reality show titled ‘We Got Baby’ and now, she’s daydreaming about her marrying her partner in the show with little kids running around and they will end up to be a singer like her.

‘Aish! What’s wrong with this ahjumma?’

“AHJUMMA! STOP DAY DREAMING!” Ryka and Byeol shouted as they sprinted towards their room and locked it.

It took a whole minute for Hyori to snap out of her daze and what they said sank in her brain. The other three watches as her confused expression turned into a snarl.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

She ran upstairs and began banging on the doors where the two troublemakers were at.

“REPEAT JUST WHAT YOU SAID TO ME MY FACE!”

“Make us!”

After some minutes, Hyori calmed down and went downstairs while the two slowly opened the door. Putting up an innocent façade or in Byeol’s case an unemotional mask, they went downstairs and stretch up their muscles.

“GOOD MORNING~”

The quad looks at the duo, one who was yawning while the other has her eyes closed.

“Get ready; we’ll be enrolling the maknaes today”

*AFTER AN HOUR AND A HALF*

All were done with their morning routine. They went out, all dressed in their casual clothes. The maknaes went with Hyori in one car and the other three in the other with Sky driving.

After 30 minutes of drive, they reached the Seoul Foreign School. Hyori along with Byeol and Abby went straight ahead to the Principal’s Office while the trio just went around the school.

“Boring” Ryka muttered when suddenly she bumped into someone. Thank goodness that she wore a pair of sunglasses and her hair is beneath a cap.

“Omo! I’m so sorry! Are you alright miss?” the one she bumped into said and helped her get up. But, to Ryka, his voice is very, very familiar. ‘It can’t be him right?’  Nervously, she looked at up and her eyes widen.

“Thank you very much…umm…I really need to go now! Bye” as soon as those words left , she dashed out of the building.

‘Dang! Che. I thought that being here in Korea would give me a peaceful life but then, I forgot that you were here. Aish! Kami-sama! Do you really hate me that much to make me run into two of my most favorite persons in the world with only a week interval?’ She sarcastically said the favorite part.

She quickly head towards the main building looking for Abby, Byeol and the ahjumma. Suddenly, for the second time that day, she bumped into someone yet again.

Looking up, her face clearly shows surprise. “Umma, mianhe” she apologized to Sky who waved her hand signaling it was nothing.

Grabbing her wrist, Sky pulled Ryka inside the main building and both of them reached the Principal’s Office.

Sky silently opened the door and pushed Ryka in.

“So are we clear?”

The principal said while they all nod their heads including the late duo.

“Well then, we’ll see you next Monday Miss Jang and Miss Lee. Have a nice day”

With that said they went out and headed towards the parking lot. They saw that Hailey was there tapping her foot impatiently.

“YAH! WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG?”

Everyone ignored her and they went inside their corresponding cars and places. Grumbling something about somebody taking grumpy pills, Hailey grudgingly walked inside the car. With another thirty minutes, Fierce arrived at their dorm and Hyori bid goodbye rather quickly. Ryka and Byeol went into their rooms, sleeping without another second wasted. Abby went into the kitchen to eat something. Hailey sat in the living room, drawing on her sketch pad and Sky laid down on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYA! I hope you guys like this chapter! Byeol and Abby’s schooling will be featured on the next chapter as well as some others.

If you have any comments or suggestions please kindly told them to the author and co-author. If you have any ideas for the upcoming chapters please do kindly share them. And if the chapter please do kindly inform us.

If you also want some parts change, deleted and replace please do tell us so we can make it the way you want it.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

It will really make us inspired and do chapters right away.

Love lots,

infernocaeli