☣ ☣ First Day of...Dilemma ☣ ☣

Fierce Girls

*With Abby and Byeol*

Byeol sighed as she let her eyes wonder around at the cafeteria of the school, everything looked fancy and every meal is purchased in exchange for a very high price and the lowest was about $100 dollars per meal?

Luckily for them, Ryka made it sure that they have everything and checked if they have the things needed for about three? Four? Five times? Seriously, that angel of theirs is a real bipolar. Anyway back to the point, it’s a good thing that Ryka lend them her credit card-one for each of them, making her wonder more. Well, c’mon, her unnie just paid for all of the things they put in their carts and also hers, and it even cost $30, 000 and she even lend her other two credit cards to their unnies.

Byeol’s brows furrows. ‘Unnie lend us her credit cards, she paid for our things that cost more or less 33 million Korean wons! And to add it to the tab, she paid our tuition fee here and to think that per month its charge is $6,000 to $6,100. Maybe…Just…maybe…unnie came from a wealthy family, no wait, scratch that; unnie came from a VERY FILTHY rich family!’

Abby who noticed that her unnie was deep in thought, stopped eating for a moment before waving a hand in front of Byeol.

“Hello! Earth calling to unnie! OI!”

Still, Byeol neither made move nor sign that says that she hears her.

AISH! SKYLAR JUNG! CAN YOU PLEASE WAKE UP!” the maknae shouted, effectively snapping Byeol out of her gaze. Her scream was rewarded with an innocent ‘huh?’ from her unnie.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing just has something on my mind”

Then, both went back to their previous task.

“Well…well…If it isn’t the and her friend” a shrilly voice was heard throughout the area. Everyone stopped on whatever they are doing and focused their attentions on the scene.

“Can we help you?” Abby asks politely, ignoring the fact that Sulli was referring to her when she said .

“Yes. You and your friend here can go and transfer out here already!  The school does not need the likes of you here” Sulli sneered while Jiyeon, Hyuna and Hara laughed at them some students joined them in. Krystal had her head down low and there is sympathy in her eyes, her fist were clenching at her sides. The younger Jung is angry for her friend’s rude, haughty and y attitude towards her new found comrades.

Abby looks like she was about to cry that made the quad cackle with laughter while Byeol just sat there motionless although, the fact that her bangs covered her eyes, is usually meant as a danger sign.

“How did you afford to go here?” Hara put her hands on her waist.

“To think that it’ll cost you a fortune to study here” Hyuna smugly smiled at them.

“Not to mention, this school is for exclusive persons only” Jiyeon mocked at them. Abby had enough; soon, she started sobbing softly.

“Aww…Crying so soon?”

She just sniffed. Byeol is trying to keep her temper in check. Gritting her teeth, she clasped her knuckles until they turned white. Krystal glared at the quad-who keeps throwing insults on them and those who giggle along with them.

“This is what suits to girls like you” Sulli grabbed a glass of orange juice from Jiyeon’s tray and spill it on Abby, drenching her from head to toe. Soon, everyone except for Krystal, Byeol, and Abby herself as well some others roared with glee.  

Glaring at them ferociously, Byeol stood from her seat and upon the impact, the chair she was sitting on just recently, tumbles down making a loud thud on the floor. She walked in front of Sulli, who withers by her glare.

LISTEN TO ME! AND YOU BETTER LISTEN WELL! I DON’T ING CARE WHO YOU ARE! AND I DON’T CARE WHAT YOUR STATUS IN THE SOCIETY IS! BUT NEVER EVER HURT MY FRIENDS ESPECIALLY FIERCE! IT DOESN’T MATTER IF IT’S PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY! YOU’RE VERY LUCKY THAT IT’S JUST ME HERE AND NOT UNNIE! IF SO, YOU MIGHT CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD BECAUSE ONCE SHE FINDS THIS INCIDENT OUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL FEEL WHAT A REAL HELL IS LIKE!” Byeol gave her the most fearsome look she ever saw. Soon, she also gave everyone who made fun of their maknae the same look sending a shiver down their spines.

She walked back to her seat and found a jacket insider her bag with a note even attached to it. Silently, she read the memo.

Hey! Byeol, I put this jacket on your bag in case you’ll be going home late, you can give this to Abby since I know that the maknae never brings any extra clothes to make herself comfortable in the cold night. And please do take care.

With much love,

Your lovable, pretty and gentle unnies

(READ: RYKA HERE! <3 <3 <3)

‘Unnie. You’re such a girl scout!’

Everyone who saw the jacket almost had their jaws touching the ground. The jacket was labeled and not just that, it also came from the line of a very famous fashion designer.

Quietly, Byeol head towards Abby and put the jacket on her shoulders, temporarily decreasing the chill that the younger one felt. With a one last terrifying glare, the duo walked off into their classes.

After the duo got of sight, Sulli shakily turned around to give them a look. And her face turned into an ugly expression.

“You will not get away with this Lee Abby and Jang Byeol” she clenched her fists together. Her friends except Krystal looked angry as well.

“We promise you that!” Hara, Hyuna and Jiyeon said as one before the bell rang signaling that their lunch break is already over.

Soon enough, everyone went back into their own classes. Unfortunately for Abby, she had almost all of her classes during the afternoon with Sulli although she was lucky enough to have Krystal with all of her courses.

Like a breeze of wind, they were all dismissed. Well, it was a long four hours of non-stop lecturing but…then again, Abby almost slept in her classes but fortunately for her, Krystal gave her a copy of all of her notes. For Byeol, school was so boring. She just looked at the board emotionlessly and just jolt down some notes that are needed. And all she has to do is to: pretend to listen to the teacher and ignore the glares she receives from Hara, Hyuna especially Jiyeon’s. If looks could kill, Byeol may have a thousand of deaths.

When the school bell rang for the dismissal, Byeol hurriedly put all of her things back inside her bag before dashing out of her room and beginning her search to find the maknae. Passing some more doors, halls and going down on some stairs, she finally saw Abby sleeping inside the room.

Gently, the older one shook the younger’s shoulder. Slowly, the maknae’s eyes opened. Within five more minutes, the maknae is finally fully awake. Ever so mildly, Byeol dragged Abby with her outside the building as both of them wait for Hyori to pick them up.

Sitting on a bench, Abby nervously fidget in her seat.

“U-unnie,” the maknae stuttered as the older one looked at her.

“Please don’t tell the other unnies specifically Ryka-unnie about what happened today, more precisely about our, I mean my encounter with S-Sulli. Please unnie” the maknae give her an irresistible pout. Byeol only sighed and said that only this time but the rest can get to their knowledge. After a few more minutes, Hyori arrived and then they went back to their dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya! I hope you guys like this chapter. About the scene here, aish, please forgive for that. I don’t really know what to write in that part. Anyways, this chapter will be continued 3 more chapters before you will know what will happen at the Fierce’s dorm.

Please comment and subscribe!~

It makes me more…enthusiastic to made new chapters.

P.S.: In case that someone forgots, the "BLUE" convos are being spoken in English

Love lots,

infernocaeli