❁ Interview ❁

Fierce Girls

One Friday night, the entire JYP family decided to chill at the Fierce’s dorm. Sighing, Sky the television. Finding nothing interesting, she just kept on flipping through the channels until she came across MTV, she was about to switch into another channel when she caught a glimpse of someone very familiar at the back of the set up.

‘He looks somewhat…familiar…Is that…JYP appa?’

“Hey guys, look at this!” she shook the nearest person to her which happens to be Junho. Catching everyone’s attention and as soon as they saw who was on the screen all of their eyes widen.

Host 1: Hello Seoul! And hello world, I am Jung Jamila.
Host 2: And I’m Lee Jayden, and we will serve as your host and MC at…
Both: Music Theatre Channel!!!!
*the crowd applauses*
Jamila:
And we have a surprise for you guys! *looks at Jayden*
Jayden:
Let us welcome…. *drum rolls*
Both:
JYP!!!
*JYP enters and the crowded applauses*
JYP:
Hello! *smiles politely*
Both:
Annyeonghaseyo, sir!~ *smiles and waves*
Jayden:
Is it okay to ask you some questions, sir?
JYP: Why, yes it is.
Jamila: Very well…These questions came from Hottests, I Am’s, Say A’s and Wonderfuls..
Jayden: How do you manage you artist, JYP?
JYP: I treat like they’re my own sons and daughters. *smiles*
Jamila: *
thinking pose* No wonder they are so good…They are treated with the best care one can ever think of!
Jayden: *nods* Moving on…Is there any news on 2 PM, 2 AM, Miss A and Wonder Girls?|
JYP: *nods* Yes, but that’s still in the near future though. For now, they will preparing for their comeback and at the same time, they will be relaxing from all the stresses these past few months.
Jayden: That’s very thoughtful of you sir. I can see now how they look so relaxed and manage to keep those beautiful of theirs. It’s because you give them the rest that they deserve *nods to himself*
Jamila: *
fake coughs* Ehem…Well, next question, this actually came from all Kpop lovers around the world. Do you by any chance, have any new artists or group debuting?
JYP: *smiles secretively* Guess it can be helped then. Yeah, actually they’re gonna debut two months away from now.
*the audience are shock*

Meanwhile…

All Kpop idols are watching the show. Almost all of them have a shocked expression, with widens eyes and mouths in ‘O’ shape. Some sat at their seats, with no emotions but inwardly, they are astonished as well.

Back to the show

Jayden: *coughs* Ehem…ehem…ehem…err…Can we…umm…know about them?
Jamila: *nods slowly*
JYP: *
smiles and nods* Sure.
Jamila: *snaps out of her trance* Should we start about the information on this new artists or group?
JYP: *nods* It’s a girl group and they are named Fierce. It is a five member group. However, unlike most girl groups, they will be different. Each member has their own special talents.
Jayden: Can we ask about them?
JYP: You can however I will only tell you their names and a brief introduction of their personality as well as their positions.
Both: *nods* Please do continue…
JYP: Let’s start with Han Byul, the oldest as well as the leader, vocal and dancer of the group. Han Byul will go by her stage name ‘Sky’, Sky is a bit different. She has a poker face although she is very loving and caring especially to her dongsaengs.
Jayden: So, Sky-shii will lead the group Fierce, I think she is fit to be one.
Jamila: How about the other vocal and dancer?
JYP: Ah! Yes, Ha Young ll or will otherwise go as ‘Hailey’, she is the other vocal and dancer of the group. Hailey is a very understanding girl, she is very good at words and is sweet and kind to others.
Jamila: Hailey-shii sounds like Fierce’s personal cheer leader!
Jayden: Moving on to the…Main dancer~
JYP: Jung Hanuel or will be known as ‘Byeol’ is the main dancer and vocal of the group. Her dance moves are very superb as if she was made to be a dance goddess. Byeol, is the unemotional one in the group, however, she has a great sense of justice and a kind heart. She is someone who is ready to help others in their times of need, even if she will be late on her own appointment.
Jayden: Hmm…Seems like she’s like a diamond in the rough!
Jamila: Yeah, teenagers like her are hard to find nowadays…Anyway, let’s move on.
JYP: Hmm…Let’s move on to the other member. Park Yeongsoo or will go under the name ‘Ryka’ is the main vocal, dancer and face of the group. Ryka has a very angelic voice that goes well with her angelic if not god-like appearance. She is someone who is what you call…a bipolar. Ryka is however very patient and has a very good logic.
Jamila: Hmm…She sounds interesting!
Jayden: Yep…and to the last member, the maknae I presume?
JYP: Yeah. The maknae and main rapper of the group, Lee Abby. Her rapping skills are off-chart for someone who’s a teen in her age, since most teens nowadays especially girls focuses more on dances and vocals. She is a very bubbly and kind girl. The maknae is also the baby of JYP family!
Jamila: Thank you very much for answering our entire questions sir. We are all looking forward for the debut of Fierce. *turns to the camera* If you girls are watching this, all I can say is FIGHTING!~ You can do it!!!
Jayden: *does the same* Well best of wishes and luck you girls!~
*chats more…blah blah blah*
Both:
And that’s all for today! We hope you all enjoy the show especially the talk with JYP! *turns to JYP* Thank you for your time sir! *bows*
JYP: *
smiles* No problem. It was my pleasure!~
ALL THREE: *waves* Annyeong!~
Both: See ya all next here at…Music Theatre Channel!~!

The entire JYP family, blinked and blinked all thinking the same thing.

‘Appa didn’t just reveal our dongsaengs right?’

Seeing their faces, Ryka laughed amusingly.

“He just did, unnies and oppas!” she said as if she’s a psychic, an amused grin gracing on her lips.

“H-how did you know?”

“Are you a psychic or something?”

And some more similar questions were thrown at the teen. Hailey and Abby gave them a sweet smile with a hint of amusement.

“It’s written all over your face~”

“Yeah and it’s kinda obvious since you guys started imitating a gold fish!” Byeol gave them a slight smirk.

“Not to mention, your expressions are priceless!” Sky laughed along with Hailey and Abby while Byeol just sat there smirking mockingly at them and Ryka…Ryka is holding a camera. And again, their sunbaes imitate a gold fish.

SNAP. SNAP. SNAP. SNAP. SNAP.
CLICK. CLICK. CLICK. CLICK.

“And I got it all here!” Ryka gave them a devilish-slash-sadistic grin. Waving her camera before dashing off to her room that she shares with Sky and Abby and locking the door.

It took their sunbaes a full minute before they understand what she meant. While Fierce watch as if it was the most interesting show ever made, and somehow Abby got a hold of a bowl of popcorn.

“RYKA!”

They all shouted as they ran off towards the master’s bedroom. Banging the door, they kept threatening the girl inside who did not heed them and rather just continued to what she was doing. After triple checking that the pictures have TONS and TONS of copies, she kept them in her vault.

Ten minutes later, the girl opened her room, blinking innocently at her sunbaes.

“YAH! DELETE THAT!”

She tilted her head before muttering a ‘huh?’ and told them that she already deleted it. Not believing her dongsaeng, Sky went inside the room and took her camera. Double checking if what she was seeing is right, she head towards their sunbaes and showed that the pictures were deleted, making 2 AM, 2 PM, Wonder Girls and Miss A sigh in relief.

Unknown to the latter four though, it was secretly kept in Ryka’s blackmailing things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! I hope this interview was okay if not then can you please tell me what should I add, delete or edit!!
 Please comment and subscribe.

I am also sorry that I went on hiatus since we recently have our periodical test.

Love,

infernocaeli