Main Vocal/Dancer/Face of the Group/ Angelic voice of the group:: Park Yeongsoo (infernocaeli aka co-author)

Fierce Girls

 

 

Application!!!

Full Name :Park Yeongsoo/ English Name: Syrix Park/Erza Volitov

Nickname:Hime; Megami; Yeongie

Stage Name :Ryka (Rai-ka)

Personality:Yeongsoo at first glance, you will say that she is a or a . But really, Yeongsoo is a sweet, understanding and responsible kind though she is a real diva when it comes to others it doesn’t mean that she is y when it comes to her friends and family. She is soft-spoken, gentle and cheery when in front of those who knows her very well.

She is considered as a bi-polar by her friends. Since she is always so moody, for example, this time you will see her laughing with you, then after some time, you will see her frowning at you. Though, at times, she is just plain irritated, she will start to rant about how and why she is irritated.

Yeongsoo is a damn perfectionist and despite being a diva she is an actual sadist too. That’s why, every time they had a practice and since she has a photographic memory, she memorizes and catches the pitches faster than anyone else. She will made her members repeat the song from the TOP if they made a single mistake like if the pitch of the song is not right even if it is just two steps away from the end of the song, she will made them repeat the song until she is sure that they are perfect and if not until she is satisfied, she will give them a ten minute break until they perfected the pitches. And no one, I mean, NO ONE can escape her torture training not even his little brother’s aegyo can. And she loves his younger brother too much so that means, there’s no one that can run away from her, and if you do, I’m sure she has many tricks up her sleeves.

She has very, very thick line patience. But when her persistence is drain, she will explode and she will glare at you with a force that has so much coldness in them, that will make you think if the temperature has dropped dramatically. Her whole demeanor will make you think if you are facing Lucifer himself or worse. She became a hundred times more sadistic and well, she is demonic. She is a lot worse, when you hurt her precious persons-friends, family, and FIERCE. Not a single hair in them should be out of their place and if so, consider yourself dead because you will surely have an emotional instability since she will humiliate you in front of the whole world without any traces that leads her to be the doer. And thanks to her superior acting skills and being a drama queen that she is, no one will suspect a thing except for those who know her very well.

When it comes to those who dislike her, she is blunt, sarcastic and nonchalant. Yeongsoo does not care whether you’re hurt or not when she is right. Her voice at times can make you cry and the sly smirk planted on her face makes you want to hurt her. The words that she throws at you, feels like you’re being slapped thrice. And yeah, don’t even try to reason out with her because you will never win an argument with her sharp tongue.

Your background :Yeongsoo grew up to be a polite young woman being born into a rich family and all. Despite that fact, that they rich, her parents made her how to do household chores since they know that if she grew up with everything handed down to her, she will depend on them and will not be able to learn the real essence of life.

Being born from a wealthy family, Yeongsoo took classes ever since she is still young about different languages. She also took the proper etiquette and how to act in public. Even with the effort that she puts in being notice by her older brother, he doesn’t even glimpse at her and always tells her that she is just a bother. Due to her broken heart and hope, she stopped approaching her brother and only interacts with him when necessary. And thanks to little Saeyeon, she manages to be back to her old self.

When Yeongsoo was still 14, she had a boyfriend named Myungsoo Kim (Infinite), who in his own rights is very handsome, intelligent and nice. But, all of these were just acts. When he is being sweet to her, nice and kind were all just lies. Her so called ‘close friend’ named Woori Go (Rainbow), was the one who told Myungsoo to be her boyfriend if he wants to be with her. Heartbroken, Yeongsoo decided that she will lock her real self-up and started acting like a . But what she doesn’t know is the truth that Myungsoo loves her up until now but was threatened by Woori that she will make her life a living hell.

Age:19

Birthday :December 29, 1992

Hobbies:

  • Taking embarrassing photos of everyone excluding herself for future references
  • Reading books
  • Eating sweets preferably ice creams
  • Surfing the net
  • Listening to music

Like:

  • Sleeping
  • Relaxing
  • Dancing
  • Reading books
  • Surfing the net
  • Blackmailing
  • Her friends and family
  • Her dear dongsaengs
  • Sweets
  • Movies

Dislike:

  • s
  • es
  • Jerks
  • Players
  • Fakers
  • Users
  • Those who hurt her precious persons
  • Being judge easily because of her looks
  • Backstabbers
  • Being woken up early
  • Being disturb while relaxing or cutting her off when she is talking

Language spoken: Korean (fluent); Japanese (fluent); English (fluent); German (fluent); Russian (fluent); Tagalog (fluent); Chinese (basic); French (basic); Italian (basic)

Habbits:

  • Tapping her fingers against the surface of a table or something when bored
  • She puts her hands on her hips when she is being playful
  • Leaning beside the door, with her arms across her chest while watching her members practice or anyone practices for that matter
  • She raises three fingers-namely the pinky, the ring finger and the middle finger while the thumb and the index finger are connected forming a ‘o’ or ‘0’ when she is very happy and is actually a sign that means okay
  • She puts her left index and thumb on the side of her face while the middle and ring finger are places underneath her nose and the pinky is slightly lifted.

Appearance       

Ulzzang Link :
~PIC 1
~PIC 2
~PIC 3
~PIC 4
~PIC 5

Ulzzang Name: Hwang Jung Jin

Formal clothes links:
~FORMAL 1
~FORMAL 2
~FORMAL 3
~FORMAL 4
~FORMAL 5

Trainee clothes links:
~TRAINEE 1
~TRAINEE 2
~TRAINEE 3
~TRAINEE 4
~TRAINEE 5

Casual clothes links:
~CASUAL 1
~CASUAL 2
~CASUAL 3
~CASUAL 4
~CASUAL 5

Position: Main Vocal/Dancer/Face of the Group

Partner: L/Myungsoo of Infinite

Rival: Woori of Rainbow

Friend: SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, MBLAQ, SISTAR, Wonder Girls; Miss A; Big Bang; Woohyun/Sungyeol of Infinite; Gongchan/CNU of B1A4

Bestfriend: Henry/Zhou Mi of Super Junior M; 2PM; 2AM; Krystal of f(x); 2NE1

Video of you Singing or Dance:
DANCE
VOCAL