Abby !!

Fierce Girls

I log in to my Gmail. I received a new message !!! FROM JYP !!! Omg nervous.

 

Dear Miss Abby,

 

              Congratulation. You have made it through the final round of auditions. Thank for joining JYP Nation and Welcome to JYP Nation! You currently live in US so we have decided to provide you with the ticket here. The flight will be next week. We hope to see you soon.

                                                                                                                            JYP

 

OMG. Am I dreaming? I made it. I have to tell my family.

"Mom. Dad. Can I tell you guys something?' I said.

"What is it honey?" my mom ask.

"I have passed the JYP audition. And they accept me as a trainee for JYP Nation so I have to move to Korea." I said. I crossed my fingers and hoped that they would accept it. Plzzz Plzzz.

"What?!?!!!" They both yelled at the same time.

"To Korea? It's too far. And if you want to be an idol, you can try here in the US. We can't let you go. And you haven't even finished school yet. No way. You can't go. " My mom said firmly and my Dad nodded in agreement. I felt like crying. Being a Korean idol was hope and dream. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Mom. Dad. Please!! I'm begging you. I know it's far but we can still get in touch! And they already sent me a plane ticket, that's leaving next week. And as for school, I can take online classes. I know that I can try to be idol in US, but mom, as an asian, I want to be known as an asian artist. That's my pride mom. You know how I love music. How I love to Rap, compose and write songs. Please let me go to Korea!!" I said and my tears came down like a waterfall.

"We will think about it. But right now we can't decide whether you are permitted to go or not." My mom said.

" Ahhhhhh... Fine!!! " I stomped out from living and went to my room to cry my heart out. What if they didn't let me go? Am I going to have to just let my dream go like that? Let them wither and fade away like that? Please let me go... Tonight I will have to fall asleep with my tears.

Next morning

... Teee .. Te ... Tee .... !!!

OMG!!! So freaking annoying! Arrrh. I get up easily and go to the bathroom. Jeez... I look like  a zombie. My eyes are swollen from crying the previous night and my hair is all messed up. A terrible headache was also haunting my head. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then took a bath and changed clothes. All ready for breakfast. Oh... Yeah… I have to face my mom and dad. Please tell me they let me go to Korea.

"Uhm ... honey?" my mom started.

"Promise me you will be a successful idol in Korea." my mom said.

"What ... You mea ... Mean .... " my dad cut me off.

" Yes sweetie, we will let you go to Korea. So work hard and make us proud. And by the way, when's that flight of your's?" My dad asked.

I got up from my seat and gave them both tight hugs and kisses on their cheeks.

"Thank you… Thank you so much!" I replied, "I promise I will work hard to make both of you proud of your daughter. The flight is scheduled next week."

"So you need to do a lot of things. Get ready and good luck honey." My dad said.

I got out from my house and went to school. I have to tell them I will take online classes. And fill in paper work. Meet with my friends to bid them goodbye. As for the rest of the week, I'll spend my time shopping.

Today is the day of my flight to Korea. My mom tears up. Of course I do too. We hug each other especially tightly. It's time for me to leave. I bid them good bye.

Now, I'm on plane. After 2 hrs, I will be in Korea. I will meet new people and work with new people. When I wake up I already arrived at the Incheon International Airport. Stepping inside the air port,  my new life has already started right here and now. I see someone holding up my name. He must be from JYP.

"Hey .. I'm Abby." I said.

"Oh ... hey miss Abby. Welcome to Korea. I've been sent here to pick you up." He said.

"Thanks. Shall we go now?" I said.

" Oh yes. Of course. This way please. Mr.JYP wishes to meet you. Let's go to company building first" he said.

"OK." I replied.

Here I am. Standing in front of the JYP building. My new life, my new home and my new family. The JYP FAMILY!!!