C5:Lost

Living Half a Life

Maldives?! Are they insane?  Or is it just me really going crazy? How can I just be in this place overnight without remembering anything? Something's not right and I need to get to the bottom of this.

"Excuse me, Luhan right?" Polly asked the man walking ahead of her.

"Yes. What is it?" Luhan spun, abrupting their walk toward the hotel's restaurant.

"Well, since that you have mention earlier to make the most out of this vacation may I just ask how long are we going to be here?" feeling threatened by everyone around her, Polly made sure to ask questions as her usual confident self. It is a matter of time before she can figure what's going on so she needs to find a diversion.

"I'm not really in the position to say until when we will be here but if you are bothered by your previous commitments, those were already taken care of. So, no worries." he smiled as if relaying a great news and with that, Polly's face turned stoic. She knew it isn't right but to the point that her family back home and work would be affected this got to be really something huge.

"I see. Well, that's my only concern though but since it is already taken care of maybe enjoying Maldives isn't that so bad." Polly forced a smile though inside she's burning with rage to know what is really going on.

It wasn't too much of a distance when Polly noticed the rest of the group approaching them. The light of the day highlighted the features of each man approaching and Polly had to blink multiple times to take in their appearances. The first time she laid eyes on this group back in the airport lounge, she was not stunned by their looks which may be due to her fatigued mind but now that everything is crystal clear for her to see, it was simply a wow. 

"Hi Polly! We've been waiting for you, let's get breakfast I bet you're hungry." someone with a boxy smile excitedly approached Polly and she was taken aback by the sudden courtesy.

"Uhm, sorry I didn't catch your name?" she was flusterred to say the least but the instance didn't make Polly slip from the scheme she have.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Baekhyun. I guess, we have to introduce ourselves. We haven't told you our names yet." Baekhyun's smile has the charm that can warm anyone's heart at first sight and to that Polly can attest.

"R-right. I don't think I have properly introduced myself as well." trying hard not to stutter but being under the gaze of mesmerizing men is something difficult to be in composure.

"I'm Kris, as you see the tallest of the group. Anything you nee-" indeed he is the tallest among everybody but the one second to his height shove him like a child unabling him to continue his speech.

"Chanyeol at your service. If ever you'd be needing anything just call me." ending his statement with a playful wink, Polly was astounded that her face showed half a grimace and half a smile.

"Pardon them Polly, they just love to goof around. I'm Suho, the one representing these creatures as EXO." the one with ultimately fair skin and angelic look took a step forward and extended his hand for a handshake with Polly.

"EXO?" Polly was beyond smitten to say the least. She almost forgot the handshake being offered by Suho. It took a good while and a few chuckles before she got out of her reverie.

"Yes, EXO. Remember the group you were fetching from the airport and supposedly head down to the hotel. That's us and I am Lay." his dimples are no joke that Polly held herself back from touching his cheeks.

"Okay, let's make this quick shall we? I'm Tao, these two right here are Kai and Sehun and those other two are Chen and D.O. I bet you know Luhan and Minseok by now, so everyone acquainted? Can we move to breakfast please, not all of us can skip meals." the guy with sharp eyes spoke in rush that Polly focused on everything he said not leaving her eyes on his face. Considering his height, Polly was slightly amused with how comical he looked. Despite all that, she still noticed that same change of eye colour likewise Luhan but Tao's were different. His were bright blue for a split second and just like a while ago, the moment she blinked, his eye color went back to normal shade of black.

"I guess. Everyone knows everyonne so let's get goin'." his smile is that of someone with a playful demeanor and Polly was mind boggled with how his features could be dangerous.

"Inside now everyone. We'll have a long day." Minseok once again spoke and Polly felt cold running down her spine. It was like the spell breaker that gave her the cue as to where she is and why she is with these people.

I need to find a way to call home. For sure this luxurious hotel can have me phone international. Polly thought immediately soon as the group started walking back to the hotel.

"Were you saying something Polly?" Luhan was again by her side giving Polly quite a shock.

"N-no. I was just thinking what could be for breakfast." scared at being caught, Polly mustered herself to smile genuinely. Playing coy.

"Oh, for sure you'll love it." Luhan answered with the same genuine smile Polly could define heavenly.

At the dining table, Polly was surprised that everyone were slow eaters and not to mention pciky with food. She was seated between Tao and Baekhyun, whom if not with her current situation, she would consider befriending. The two were all smiles and always at her aid, sweet for someone they just met but Polly continued playing coy. She needs all the cards laid out for her to know her next move, she can't play blind.

"Still nothing?" Minseok asked Luhan while trying to munch on his food.

"None." heaving a deep sigh, Luhan dropped his cutlery in defeat of trying to eat.

"We are not in her homeland anymore but we can't still get around with her using our abilities. I'm close to calling Jong Kook." Kris stated giving up on his fork and eating his frankfurters with bare hands.

"We can feel her energy and Lay can make her go to longer and deeper slumber. It's not too much that we can't handle yet." Suho interjected having Lay look up on his four brothers at the end of the table.

"The seeds are burning, if she can't be manipulated we'd do it by force. She looks like someone who is not going to come along with sweet talks." Minseok stated and all the three other next in command gave him a serious glare.

"Minseok, do you think it would all end well if we force her into it?" Luhan asked in a doubtful and fearful tone.

"I don't think it would all end well. I say, we must make it all end well. She's got no one but us now." eyes turning in fiery shade of purple, Minseok zipped his lips tightly, clenching his jaw as he watch intently the woman sitiing beside Baekhyun who seemed too near yet so far.