C4:Relaxed

Living Half a Life

The beam of the sun and the sound of waves crashing on the shore, awoken Polly with a calm feeling. She was having the rest she was yearning for in quite a while and nothing could be any better. Just as she opened her eyes, a smile formed her lips seeing the beautiful scenery in front of her. Pushing herself up from the mattress, she walked closer at the swash of water by the shore, feeling the relaxing vibe it gives.

This is paradise and I definitely want to be here than anywhere else.

Amazed by the wonder she is at, she slowly came to ponder what part of the country this place is and why was she alone? Slowly, memories of the previous night played back and Polly could feel her toes curled not from cold water but from terror.

Hold on a minute. I knew the last part was that Minseok guy offering to drive then I sat on the passenger’s seat feeling all so comfortable then… then…I don’t know anymore! What is this? Why can’t I remember…how did I get here? Where is this place?

Slightly panicking as to where and how did she got into that place, Polly paced back and forth trying to see any familiar face or so the like. The horror of not remembering what has happened from the night before made her insides tremble. She used to be alert and always on top of her encounters so this instance being the first time triggered fear, anxiety and more emotions that her heart started pounding harshly.

“Polly, there you are… I’ve been looking for you.” A guy with doe-like eyes stepped forward and Polly instantly moved backwards in defense mode.

“Why am I here? Where am I? I need to go home.” She wanted to sound confident but her voice resound a girl in fear of what’s going to happen next.

“We are by the beach to relax, since we saw how hard you’ve been working recently we all agreed to treat you to a nice vacation.” The guy answered calmly and Polly was sure that his eye color changed from black into a shade of ash with a tint of jade.

Struck by what she saw, Polly couldn’t utter a reply, mouth hung open while looking intently at the man in front of her. Thoughts going haywire inside her head as she try to comprehend what’s going on.

“You see, this is the best we could think of so you must make the most out of this vacation. Later, the others would join us and probably goof around. What would you like for breakfast?” asked by the man whose eye color now changed to normal hue of black.

“What are you?”  Polly replied with a question instead of an answer hence there are too many misunderstandings in her head. Needless to say, Polly is at a loss and the only way to clarify things is to interrogate whoever she sees involved.

Being in an unfamiliar yet marvelous place can be conflicting. If Polly were to just let her exhausted mind and  body take over her better judgment, she’ll just enjoy the beach and heck who cares who brought and why was brought there. But in the current predicament, her fuzzy brain still is functioning somehow alerting her for possible danger due to unknown people she is with. The question seemed too tough for the man with doe-like eyes to answer either that or he just veered from answering that he broke into a lopsided smile and gave Polly a mesmerizing gaze.

“I bet the breakfast offered by this hotel would be very delicious. Let’s go inside now.” Offering a hand, the guy was unfazed by Polly’s perturbed demeanor. He looked straight to Polly’s eyes keeping the stare as long as he could but Polly shifted position leading her to step sideways discontinuing the glare battle.

“I don’t want to. I don’t know you and I just want to get home. Where’s my car?” Polly happened to have calmed down after a few minutes of taking in her situation.

I happened to be in paradise but creatures from unknown are here so better I get going. The sooner I get to my car, the better. I must not look easy on these creatures; they might have something ongoing their sleeves but I need to make my way out.

“You are not going anywhere. We are here because you are over fatigued. Working too much made you sick and you won’t be able to work properly if you are bedridden.” Another voice interrupted their conversation and Polly’s eyes grew big upon recognizing the newcomer.

“You! You offered to drive for me and now…now I am here! Where’s my car?” Polly shouted at the male she was with before dozing off.

“I have it in safekeeping. As I said, you are not going anywhere. Breakfast is ready, get her going Luhan.” Minseok ordered the other male, who became all so quiet upon the prior’s arrival.

“Polly let’s go. I’ll try to explain everything over breakfast. By the way, I’m Luhan as you have heard.” Chuckling at his late introduction, Luhan showed Polly a genuine smile though a huge part of him is bothered by the girl whom seemed all so different from what they know of she is.

“I will have breakfast with you people but first tell me where this place is?” Polly asked as she formulates a plan in mind. Ever since the eye contact with Luhan moments ago, she could sense that he is contemplating on something. She can’t read minds but his actions and eyes mirrors that he is trying to accomplish something but failed to do so.

“Maldives.”  Answered Minseok before walking away, leaving an even more plastered Polly behind.

 

__

 

Note:

I am trying my best not to be too affected by the newas of 2ne1 disbanding, because for those who doesn't know, i am a Blackjack before any other fandom got me into it. I have the story edited in my mind, plotwise and grammarwise, but similar to what happened with my minzy drabbles, i can't do things i wanted to do when my heart hurts so bad with such news. I love exo, don't get conflicted on this but the boys are doing well and exo-l are growing stronger and maturing as time goes by. but my picky heart loves 2ne1 over any other group i like...and this breaking news just really had me broken. i will continue editing the story cause it's done in my head....i even had a book 2 of it but i can't sit down and type all of it...i'm terrible , i know but to those who are subscribed and are still subscribing, I don't know what to say....thank you and sorry maybe would be best. thank you for taking time in reading what i have in mind and sorry for being such a disappointment after. hehehe

 

'til here!!! will try to post the next chapter next week...or sooner.